XBOX ONE X

XBOX ONE X THREAD

IM READY FOR TRUE 4K GAMING.. ARE YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29LV7rXDEoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As soon as they finally let us pre-order. Also obligatory Xbox One is literally a better console in every way at this point and if you primarily game on console you really should switch.

what games are you getting? pirate game?

>ironically buying a midgen console
You are either rich or a dumb poorfag.

Should I get this or 6 SNES to sell for $300 each?

I already have Forza 7 pre-ordered. I mainly play on xbox anyway so I'll probably get most of them. I might skip Sea of Thieves if it's co-op only.

>buying an xbox when you can just get a pc
fucking pathetic
kys yourself

>capable pc to play "exclusives"
>no 4k tv
it's a great looking console and a good value for what you're getting, but I wouldn't be able to justify purchasing one.

Why is Microsoft so fucking bad at naming things?

>Ironically buying an xXxBoxXx

The thing still has no fucking games and the 4k meme is just a massive ruse. PC's need tons of power to output stable 4k at an acceptable frame rate, and consoles thus far have been still trying to break 1080p 30 fps, even with improved hardware. It's a fucking joke and only retards are actually going to buy it.

go to some sony thread spamming memes

why cant i have both?

This apply to the PS4 pro as well which is a 'midgen" console

Wtf if you're serious about 4k then wouldn't you buy a beefy GPU?

please don't buy an xbox I'm begging you here

>The thing still has no fucking game

you can, but you'd be a fucking retard.

you're better off getting a ps4 pro.

There is a benefit in having both since Xbox play anywhere are crossbuy.

we're talking about exclusives, dipshit

Why? PS4 exclusive games don't sell as much as multiplaform games even though the PS4 sold more than 60 million.
And Xbox exclusive games also barely sells compared to Multiplatform games see >might skip Sea of Thieves if it's co-op only.

>ALL THAT POWER AND ZERO EXCLUSIVES
Scalebound when?

i'm not sure what you meant by this reply but this webm is one of my favorites

cheers

>Scalebound when?
Whenever they find another studio who can finish for next gen since it was running like complete shit on Xbox one.

lel
first day visiting Sup Forums?

Source me on this.

I don't even have a 4k tv

I'd rather have 60fps guarantee instead of 4k 30fps.

human eye cant see more than 30fps

Or you could just get a 4k pc.

human eye can't see

This fucking disgusts me; fucking faggots.

Detroit is getting really scary.

I want one but I feel like there's going to be new consoles in two years or less.

By buying a gaming PC you get both a PC and an Xbox One, since the Xbone exclusives are on Windows 10 too. So yes, you can have both. Both in a single case.

Why is that?

nope
wont be new consoles until 2020-2021

XBOX BEST BOX MAKE YO GIRL SUCK MY DICK OFF

I always notice when it passes 45fps, game goes into a buttery smooth game instead of chunky tv shit

Guys

X
Box
One
X

Man if only MS would just make a stronger console that could run scalebound better oh wait...

That's what they want you to believe so you'd buy their midgen shit.

>tfw already have a good gaming pc
>getting a 3ds, switch and x1x this holiday

feels good man.

how about you read a book or go outside? stop wasting time on fucking video games

grow up manchildren

please

don't

now find the studio.

So what are my fellows xbros playing right now?
Personally, i'm racking up the few achievements i have left in Halo Wars 2.

>good gaming pc
>needs an xbox to play the same games he can get on his pc at "4k"
sure

How is that man walking so fast?!

*billie jean starts playing*

Why? No seriously why? Why would I want to buy an X? There are little to no worthwhile exclusives, Scalebound which looked very promising was cancelled and was one of the only interesting exclusives on the console, it's another $500 for an upgraded multiplat machine, but why wouldn't I just buy a PC? So again, why?

>he doesn't understand the concept of having friends to play online with when chilling at home

christ

HW2 was a good game. Unfotunately, i heard it didn't sold that well.

I'm selling my HW2 copy desu
it took 60$ to realize RTS isn't my cup of tea

>$500 for a Netflix machine

>IM READY FOR TRUE 4K GAMING
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=29LV7rXDEoI

Hell yeah! Halo 3 and 4 on BC with Halo 1 and 2 coming later, Halo 5 4K update, and Halo 6 next year, I can't wait to purchase a Xbox One X.

>listening to the most retarded youtuber ever

But I already own an awesome PC... and play at 4k since last year user-chan

I don't care enough about your stupidity to take a screenshot and correct you but if anyone actually believes this "no exclusives" meme just google Xbox one exclusives for a huge list of them.

Yeah that was expected, RTS games (especially on console) are a very niche genre. Hopefully it sold well enough to guarantee HW3 being made, i don't wanna wait 8 fucking years again for a sequel.

Seeing that HW games have such a simplified gameplay for consoles, i can really say that RTS games aren't for you.

Shadows of the Damned at the moment since backwards compatibility has given me a reason to finally finish my 360 backlog.
Whenever friends come over, we pop in Master Chief Collection and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

>4k gaming
>1080 upscaled to 4k

And console gamers will think it's actually 4k because it outputs at 4k

Just like they think paying for a subscription service gives "free games" and that 30fps is fine

30fps is fucking SUBHUMAN

lol

itt: PCfats buttblasted that console owners will be playing 4K at $500 price point when they spent $800+ on their PC
>P-p-please be a mustard like me, I don't want to be the only one that fell for the PC meme
Lmao

Truth hurts?

>tfw some kid told me he wanted to buy my fat Xbone for $200
$300 for an xbonex sounds alright to me

>Just like they think paying for a subscription service gives "free games"
I thought i was paying for the games and getting free online play wtf??

6 snes to sell for $300 a piece
Then build a pc with a 1080ti and Ryzen 5

You can't preorder yet.