Video games will NEVER look like this in your lifetime

>video games will NEVER look like this in your lifetime

What went wrong?

>implying that looks good to begin with
Marvel movies have and will forever have the worst CGI imaginable
What the fuck are you on about

Guerrilla Games and Naughty Dog Studio can pull it off, shame the PS4 can't handle it.

consoles

I want to belive

Money from Caucasians is spent on welfare instead of Robot Moon Waifus and advanced Video Games to play during space travel.

Nothing will ever look as good as Rocket.

>implying xbox one x can't push graphics like that

>tfw you will never get to pet rocket

Are you implying that looks good or something?

>cgi on a 2 hour cheap flick looks better than any 10-60 hour game
CALL
THE
FUCKING
PRESS
WHO
WOULD'VE
THOUGHT
ABOUT
THAT

CGI in 9 out of 10 films is terrible and you should feel terrible for liking it.

but they probably will, just look at progress from past 20 years

Graphics focus is literally the worst thing that ever happened to videogames

So is this really an unrealisic level of quality for games to reach in the near future< or is op just memeing?" I'm not very good with graphics so i don't know

I know a better looking rodent

Show me something unstlized from a video game that looks better.

it could be done but it shouldn't be done
if you sacrifice all gameplay and the ability to put more than 2 characters on the screen at the same time then yes, but then you're also playing a glorified movie

with more characters it becomes neigh impossible because a game has to be rendered real-time while movies are pre-rendered

this

STOP this user. That's haram.

come on now, metal slug already looks better

>this is the best video games can do

>You'll never get to go on cool space adventures with Rocket and Groot

>Games won't look like the most generic safe family laugh films while making you embarassed to have used to read comics?

Fucking good

>Using Bloom to hide the lack of reflections on the floor

Kek

eh with the state of cape comics people who watch the movies should be embarrassed they used to read the comics

If you think Rocket's comics were good you're both retarded and blind

Does it bother anyone else that the wood flooring should be going the other way in KH3.

It's not the same room. Andy moved at the end of Toy Story 1 and KH takes place after Toy Story 2.

They already do though.

Can't believe I forgot about that. I just noticed his sister's crib in the first pic too.

i want to sexually cuddle that raccoon

People say the same thing years ago about motion capture details among other stuff, just take time.

me too

Who cares? Games look good enough already. People are so spoiled nowadays, today you can pretty accurately render anything, it's a far time from the early days of 2D games where you had to imagine a single square was something or the blocky as fuck days of the babby steps of 3D.

i want to ____ that raccoon