AHHHHHH

AHHHHHH

Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed. Both P3D and P5D are one game coming Spring 2018 for PS4/Vita.

twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/892708868433772545

Other urls found in this thread:

personacentral.com/atlus-considering-a-persona-3-dancing-game-if-persona-4-dancing-all-night-sells-well/
youtu.be/0INh3MYkeiI
youtu.be/cNl9P8FmEp0
youtube.com/watch?v=63O7X2jeWFM
youtube.com/watch?v=GGDa525fU20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neat

Where does it say it's one game?

Looks like two to me.
On the bottom of the site they even have separate info for release date, platform and price.

what is this
sounds gay as fuck

P5D isn't very surprising, but why the fuck make one for P3 as well? and at the same time?
Didn't people think it was going to be a P3 remaster or something

>P5D isn't very surprising, but why the fuck make one for P3 as well? and at the same time?
what if they'll revive P3 MC?

>but why the fuck make one for P3 as well?
P3 has good music too

Because people can't fucking get enough of the same three P3 music tracks even though they've been remastered dozens of times.

terrible idea and its going to be shit and the retards of the world are going to love it

>vita
>not switch
???

Consider that this game and many others would have been in development long before we knew just how successful the Switch was going to be. Remember that everyone was expecting another Wii U style flop only a year ago.

>P3MC gets revived in a fucking rhythm game

Q2
Another awful dancing game

Man Atlus really have no new ideas when it comes to milking this waifu dating shit

Probably because the first game is already on Vita so they already have the engine, all they need are new assets.

>Not switch
>even though it would be easy as hell to port

>on vita
>not on switch

i want his wife

personacentral.com/atlus-considering-a-persona-3-dancing-game-if-persona-4-dancing-all-night-sells-well/

Why the fuck make one for P5 is the actual question

ARE THEY FUCKING REVIVING DOOR FOR HIM TO FUCKING DANCE?

>not posting the trailers

youtu.be/0INh3MYkeiI

youtu.be/cNl9P8FmEp0

Wasn't the Persona rhythm game shit?

>inb4 P3 remake considering P3D requires them to remake several of the areas and characters anyway

>Vita

>Spring 2018 for PS4/Vita.

Yeah in Japan. We'll have to wait until early 2019.

I've literally never wanted a remake more than P3 (that combines FES and P3P). Please YHVH

it was ok

Question, how did P4D explain the P4 cast being rather adept dancers? They're probably doing Jpop idol style shit dancing but seeing clips, they have some rather good turnout and shit. Was there a training arc or did they say "Oh we were good at dancing this whole time?"

How will they explain the P3 cast? or the P5? (though to be honest I see it in Joker to have the moves)

This is important.

So how are they going to meander around the fact that Door-kun is ded? Is it just going to be a non-canon game where the final battle with Nyx is just a danceoff instead?

Personas

>everything involving these characters MUST be canon

It's mentioned in the game, apparently Rise did some basic training with them before the competition.

And she said out of all of them, Yosuke has the most potential for dancing.

Training

>tfw vita outlives the WiiU and Switch

You mean two games. Just using same mechanisms and probably same relese date. But it's clearly two different games.

Considering nearly every spinoff they've done up to this point has been canon it's not really a silly question to ask, faggotron.

Same way P4D and P4A kept the pre-prologue designs

Just set it before the end of the main game

>No Persona 2 dancing game

but t-they're stylish too..

> Final stage
> Entire team busts the sickest dance moves they can, honestly 10/10 performance
> The final boss is just too strong
> They all get knocked back, barely able to stand
> "This is.... this is it. Minato forgive us.."
> The entire stage goes black
> Suddenly a single spotlight
> MC slowly decends from the heavens whilst breakdancing in midair and wearing a pimp-ass suit
> Entire P3 cast loses their shit and start cheering him on

Let's just be fucking honest with ourselves, at this point P1 and P2 don't exist.

This + P3D follows the movies artstyle and they've already redone some OST for those as well
youtube.com/watch?v=63O7X2jeWFM
youtube.com/watch?v=GGDa525fU20

She better be in it you fucks.

I can't exactly get mad at this since they have some other hack studio work on it, but I still think the money could be better spent on something else.

Up until P5 Philemon was still present as the butterfly, and Igor still occasionally references him.

Maybe they'll remake P1/2 someday

This itself would be worth the price of the game.

NEVER EVER

Hifumi is going to be in this right?

I feel the same way buddy

I need Kawakami

They better port p4d to PS4 so I can get all 3

I'd buy it if this happened desu

>ninteryerolds

If she's in, it's a guaranteed buy for me. That's how thirsty I am for this fucking slut.
Imagine her in the new fancy models.
Goddamn

I want to dance with Lavenza! Is she old enough to drink?

I hope so too even if I already own it on the Vita.

She'll probably be DLC if anything, kinda like the bonus character DLC for P4D.