Persona 5: Extended Sentence is another version of Persona 5 releasing exclusively on the PS4 that adds extra content...

Persona 5: Extended Sentence is another version of Persona 5 releasing exclusively on the PS4 that adds extra content like a new dungeon, a major new mechanic and new Social Links.

Expect the announcement near Christmas, with a release date of Q2 2018.

elaborate on exactly ONE of each of these and i'll believe you and love you forever

Reeeeee cucking jews

nice source, fggt

The new dungeon is a palace belonging to the traitor Goro Akechi, which can only be accessed by completing his new revised Social link that is manually triggered rather than automatic like vanilla P5.

>Persona users
>Having Palaces

>Still no PC port
They don't want the money i guess.
Just wait those few months and it will run on emulation better than on consoles.
/s

>social links
Come on. At least put some effort into making it somewhat convincing.

>who is futaba

what is the new mechanic

>what is Persona 4's entire cast for 500

Who is literally every team member of fucking P4

>what is a palace

Whose to say Morgana didn't get the definition of a Palace wrong
Whose to say they're not palaces, but a different side of the same coin
It drew similarities of P4, just like it did with the guns for P3.
>If you think they're real, they are real
>Lets shoot ourselves with fake guns to invoke a defensive mechanism

FUTABA HAS ONE

The game flat out says Persona users do not have Palaces. If I'm not mistaken, Morgana says it, and more than once, at that.
Futaba didn't have her Persona when her Palace appeared. She got her Persona, and guess what happened? Her Palace ended up being destroyed and collapsing upon itself.

This isn't Persona 4, retard. Not only that, but the dungeons in the TV World are not Palaces. God, you retards need to learn how to read.

Fuataba gained her Persona almost at the end of the palace and that started the place to collapse faster and earlier.

Retarded but it wouldn't surprise me. These updates are typically more fanservice than canon anyway.

Because there's absolutely 0 evidence of Morgana being wrong about how Palaces work. When you make shit up like "oh what if this character is wrong" or "oh this character could've been lying!!!" you can say more or less anything about any plot element.

Yes, the cognitive world, and the TV world are similar. But they're not the same. The TV World and its dungeons were based on people's perception's of the eventual party members. Palaces are based on how the Palace ruler views their own life. That's a big difference in and of itself.

Not to mention, I know at the very least, a Persona user cannot have a Shadow, as a Persona is literally just a tamed Shadow. That's been established in every game since P3. The fake Shadows in Ultimax were different, those were more akin to P2's shadows, which were basically just evil constructs based on a character. And if you don't have a Shadow, you can't have a Palace. So no matter how you look at it, Akechi cannot have a Palace unless they literally retcon everything they've said about Shadows and how Palaces work.

His palace awakens after he dies. His regret after his death about not being able to kill Shido himself transmogrifies into a new type of palace.

This is literally the only thing I can manage to see happening, but even then, that's fucking stupid and not even what Palaces are. How would it even work? He's dead. There'd be no Treasure to take. He can't be a ruler of a Palace if he's dead. There'd be no reason to even bother with it. This is weak. Why am I even posting here?

They didn't get a persona until afterwards.

Oh boy, I can't wat for Marie's sister Sophie to make an appearance. I'm sure she'll as great of a character as her sister.

>Extended Sentence
Bad name, just reminds you of another 110+ hours you will have to put in. Just name it Crimson and call it a day.

How about finish the last four months of the game?

P4 didn't have palaces, you absolute sheep fucking mongoloids

Its almost as if it fits the games theme of imprisonment and incarceration or something

it does, but at the expense of reminding you what a timesink it is. Calling it in Crimson is fine and reminds ppl it is an upgraded edition like Golden.

Well of course Sophia would be better than Marie. She's a literal FemJoker.

>Persona user
>Murdering at will and spreading palaces left and right

Maybe he'll lose his persona after the ship. Goes into a coma and you have to pull him out. Not a terrible idea for a extra dungeon

>persona user
>being exclusively good guys
It's almost as if you've never played a single game of persona ever.

s o u r c e

>Yukiko's castle

Haru last request in the Ending is where Dance would happen

>Q2 2018

P3D and P5D are both releasing in Japan during this quarter. There is no way they'll damage the earning potential of these games. I expect PQ2 to release in Q3 as well, so a potential Persona 5 re-release won't be happening then either. If it happens at all in 2018 it will happen in Q4 obviously, but I wouldn't expect it to. 2019 at the earliest.

Give source