Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WkUyhDbb!B8dXNO2aBwNHibQ7tjTCyQLrX-bbBUV2jkZVUYxJ0Q4
mega.nz/#!AoVmhDoL!h7fYCD14LQD14Ema9zWVvqHZegYJX2PF9EYWbn3x-DM
gamefaqs.com/boards/694913-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel/73045727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i miss Estelle...

take that back

And canon?

I'd say its the fact she is given a very generic "Love interest" design that feels overly Anime and forced, while her personality isn't too horrible after a while she still ends up being the most boring and predictable however a few of her crafts make her somewhat worth building on

I've never played these games but does things to me

Did anyone else notice that Fie isn't pregnant in the third game? What's up with that?

Only girl in CS with slutty look.

I'd buy this game just for her. I did the same thing for Tiara with Fairy Fencer F and that worked out well for me.

Who knows.

Because she already gave birth to twins.

Because Sarah is best girl

>Starts off as a typical whiny tsundere bitch
>She actually matures and stops being a huge cunt

I was actually surprised at how her personality changed over the two games, Japan loves their whiny violent bitches and I thought Alisa would remain that way.

I wish i could smell her pussy

Alfin best girl

played Sky before this kinda ruin the surprise

once you see Blueblanc you know what's up.

but if you haven't played Sky it will leave you to wonder who is this dude and what does he want.

Wish I could impregnate Laura and not take responsibility.

Is that so?

>mfw Blueblanc shows up in CS2 mostly to be a huge nuisance rather than be an actual villain
>Also chills with Rean for a while

CS2 deserves more love.

You monster.

Alisa is the only girl with more character development. Her VA in CS2 was impressive.

best character coming through

>muh mommy issues

Nice character development.

Even her VA went through development. Woah...

>gets shot by an anti-material rifle
>still wins in the end

The absolute madman.

>Rean still hasn't married Alfin and become Emperor Rean Osbourne Dreichels Schwarzer Reise Arnor the First

Best dad has been grooming his son for this and he still can't stop thinking about "muh school" when he could be ruling the country and teaching loser neighbors like Calvard and Crossbell what Erebonia does with those that commit slights against the great Erebonian Empire.

How are PC friends liking this game? Are you having fun?

She's asking for bullying.

Will she ever catch a break?

>ugly and shit

Why do you post like a chimpanzee?

Nice.

All of them are flat.

Literally never, it's her destiny.

CROSSBELL KAESHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, this arm thing is adorable. It even blinks.
I'm enjoying this game way more than I thought I would.

Post Emma.

Is the english va any good?

how'd you get that, thought the only dlc was the casual outfits and easy levels, unless i'm misremembering and it's not dlc

yes its decent.

I'm in the second field trip (bareahard) and I'm bored as fuck. Do they characters ever get even remotely interesting? I'm not even talking about backstory, it's the dialogue itself that bores me to death. Almost everybody has zero personality and says the most generic stuff one could think of. This is day and night compared to the sky series, even in FC the characters were more interesting than this (well besides joshua)

Posting undub files for those, like me, who enjoy Jap:
mega.nz/#!WkUyhDbb!B8dXNO2aBwNHibQ7tjTCyQLrX-bbBUV2jkZVUYxJ0Q4
mega.nz/#!AoVmhDoL!h7fYCD14LQD14Ema9zWVvqHZegYJX2PF9EYWbn3x-DM

Check your dlc section from items. We got bunch of free stuff with the game.

Of all the complaints i've heard about Coldsteel, i've never heard someone hate on the dialogue. The dialogue is one of the best parts of the game. Is it you're not emotionally attached to the characters yet? Just give it time.

Don't they force machias on you in the first couple chapters? If so that's the problem

I love Laura

No.

Missionary position with Laura while holding hands

Neato. Thanks user.

I am really digging about this 3D blush. It feels so charming than the usual blush on 2D pics.

>C
>U
>T
>E

CS2 Spoilers

Why is everyone fucking off from the academy? Did I miss something? Don't they all have an entire year left to attend? Some people leaving like Jusis for example makes sense, seeing as he now has to run his House but why does EVERYONE else have to leave?

Are you talking about the events of CS2 or CS3? In CS2, class was put on hold because there's a war going on. In CS3, Class VII has graduated

Only normies hate Alisa.

At the end of CS2 everyone in the class fucks off except Rean. They were only second years, the 3rd year students like Towa and gang were still around.It doesn't make much sense as to why most of them would leave the academy without graduating at least.

I just got to the second field study and I feel like Fie and Jusis are worthless. Although I can appreciate the thief and rapier/fencer archetypes, the game is feeling very sword user heavy. I honestly don't think I've ever seen an rpg that has a main story member who uses a shotgun though. It's honestly a cool idea.

Can you save bonding points in this game? Like on my free days, I get 2. But if I only use 1 do I get 3 next time?

Is there any disadvantage to blowing through my points as fast as I get them?

I heard something about there being noon-time events where I can also hang with a person. Does that require one of those points? Should I therefor always save a point for noon?

Fie is a speed demon. Load her up with Evade quartz so she can be a dodge tank.

Jusis doesn't come into his own until later on when he gets nice buffs. His ATS stat is good too.

bond pts don't carry over. use them all up!

Everyone in Class 7 has a chance to shine in their field studies. Except for muh wind dude.

Machias is worthless in combat, and Fie can be godlike. At the ass end of CS2 I had her with 80% evade rate, a master quartz that amplifies crit damage, a gem that made enemies notice her more often and a gem that made every counter hit a crit.

Okay cool, see I'm on the first real free day, and they want me to hit up the old school building, but Rean warned me that would probably move the day forward...

Does that mean it's in my best interest to make friends and use my points before hitting up this place?

And what about that evening-time stuff? Does that require a point?

You gotta learn to do 'the rounds'. When you have free time, first you talk to everyone in the area. Then, you do the bonding events, then you do sidequests, finally you do the main quest that advances the plot.

I don't recall 'evening time' stuff. You'll have to refresh my memory.

you get more points in the evening to spend, and if you go into the schoolhouse all unfinished quests and unspent points will vanish so do that last every time.c

You mean useless compared to Alisa? Or just overall trash? You mean Gius? I really want to use him since he uses the lance, but he seems lackluster compared to most of the other characters.

>gamefaqs.com/boards/694913-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel/73045727

Fuck, now I'm all over the place on these points. Guess I'll just keep a point saved for the evening and see what happens.

The rounds thing sounds like a good idea though. I'll try to fall into that habit!

Estelle has been confirmed worst girl on several occasions.

>Go through first free day
>Get to evening
>Compulsions make me talk to everyone
>Get a previously unlisted quest just by talking to people

No one is free from me talking to them now.

Machias is the worst party member in the game. Though to be fair once I discovered my main team of Rean/Laura/Fie/Elliot I hardly used anyone else. Machias and Alisa were always benched for me while everyone else saw usage at different points. Alisa has an aoe CP recovery move while Machias has jack shit so based on that alone I'd say she's better.

Get a load of this normalfags.
Elliot is best fuckboi

Fucking kys

Yep there are hidden quests. Be sure to talk to everyone for hidden quests, and to keep up on everyone's interpersonal drama. I recommend keeping an eye on the fencing club.

Elliot is a slut who enjoys getting his boipucci pounded by jeager cock and sending the pictures to his cucked general dad.

Towa a cute. A cute!

>ugly and shit

Holy fuck kys.

I mean he does have the infinite turns trick though you get that late.

Alisa is shit

Until the final dungeon when he can break the game and grant you infinite actions.

So do I need to have played Trials in the sky to understand this game?

It has references to it, but no, you dont. CS2 has Zero/Ao spoilers though.

so will I like this game if my favorite part of the first series was jenis academy?

Why do i see so much misspelling on Sup Forums like rougelike, metriod and now trials, the list goes on. Is this a new meme?

It's just fast spelling, Don't let it get too you.

Yes

None of you anons are nobles, right?

You'll appreciate the world more if you play Sky first. All of the games are connected, but there are two point of entries for the series: Sky and Coldsteel.

I am quite noble if I must say so myself.

CS is basically just a full version of the Jenis Academy section, so yes. It baffles my mind how the "retaking the academy" main quest in CS2 somehow ended up inferior to the sidequest in SC though.

I didn't even know he had that, I benched him permanently to never be used ever again whenever I could.

And fat.

Don't forget fat too.

CLASS WAR STARTS NOW

REEEEEEEEEE

Past early/mid, I felt Elliot was the most useless. Arts are already pretty weak in general, and Emma has better ATS regardless. His sole niche is his craft heals, but with Fie evade tanking, wasn't really needed. Just easier to dump him.

Emma's fatter

Rean stays because he participated in the annexation Crossbell, thus missing classes. Class VII is on a special curriculum, different from other classes. They get to graduate earlier.