What kinds of games do stereotypical fedorafags tend to like?

What kinds of games do stereotypical fedorafags tend to like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5YKbYLb5GVc?t=253
youtube.com/watch?v=GMwBSnYXsTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ffvii
>xenogears
>chrono trigger
>chrono criss
>persona 3
>sonic adventures

mobile games

>New Vegas
>Any RTS
>Any JRPG/CRPG
>Any game with psuedo-intellectual browniepoints

>implying it's not normalfag as fuck to shit on FF7 these days
It's babby's first contrarian opinion, up there with "Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina of Time" and "Sonic was never good".

Fallout New Vegas
Skyrim (Sometimes)
Breath of the Wild
Bloodborne (and to a lesser extent Dark Souls)
Persona (any)
Nier
Metal Gear

Basically anything with a "too deep for you" plot, or lots of exploration so they can role play.

What defines a fedora?
I'd go with self-superiority and delusions of grandeur with nothing underneath. They quote philosophers but probably barely even skimmed a Nietzsche book (who they also misunderstand) and consume/pretend to consume widely-agreed-upon "deep" and "patrician" media without understanding why it's good.

>all these unironic posts
what the fuck happened?

zelda is shit and sonic is the same

Fedora's Mask

New Vegas.
A shame, because it's a really great game that nobody wants to be associated with because of the fanbase.

>consume widely-agreed-upon "deep" and "patrician" media without understanding why it's good.
youtu.be/5YKbYLb5GVc?t=253

>nobody wants to be associated with because of the fanbase
congrats, you're more of an autist and a fedorafagget than them

Nietzsche is not hard.
Just a nihilist bitch who got scared of real life.

I guess I'm a fedora

your favorite video game

non-nintendo jap games

Do you even know what association is?
I never said people didn't play the game, sperglord. They just don't want to be a part of the fanbase.
Boku no reading comprehension, son.

Honestly, in my experience they tend to be into fairly mainstream stuff like Zelda, Skyrim, post-2000 Final Fantasy, general "I'm a gamer not because I have no life but because I choose to have many"-tier shit.

Most of the people that I've known who are really into niche shit actually blend in fairly well. I play a few fighters competitively (including anime) and most of the people there might be a bit less than attractive and maybe sort of chubby, but there really are no outright spergs.

>Nietzsche is not hard. Just a nihilist bitch who got scared of real life.
You both managed to elaborate my point regarding fedoras and completely misrepresent Nietzsche.

I want all new vegas fags to die in a housefire

i'm saying you're an autist and a fedorafagget because you care about such things. just like new vegas fags think their better than everyone else you think you're better than them.

>What kinds of games do stereotypical fedorafags tend to like?

ITT any game that someone doesnt like. hurr hurr hurr.

Nintendo handhelds always seem to attract those sorts of people like OP image.

Nintendo kids are most often like this imo

Same user, same.

>thinking I'm better than psudeo intellectuals twats mean I'm a psudeo intellectual twat

Do you realize how retarded you sound right now?

new vegas
persona series
dark souls series and bloodborne
neptunia series
dota 2

Fans of anything Naughty Dog

Any "deep" RPG that requires a spreadsheet to enjoy.

>implying that everyone who likes nv is like that
>caring that much about a fanbase of the game you like

You're an autist and a fedorafagget. Get over it.

I don't get it. I played New Vegas and there is nothing wrong with it.

it's because everyone who loves the game watches MLP and talks about how deep and introverted the RPG when it's not

Jesus fuck it's like you didn't read my original post at all. I said I loved NV and just obnoxious triggered faggots like you kept people away from it.

Persona

youtube.com/watch?v=GMwBSnYXsTw

Not him but anyone who "keeps away" from a game because of the fanbase is a gigantic faggot who is not worthy of anyone's respect. Games should be judged on their own merits.

Again, let me repeat:
>caring about such things that it would keep you away
How fucking dense are you?

Classical fedora guys don't exist anymore because they have been dragged through the shit on the internet for years now.

So they all changed their style and turned into post ironic Sup Forums users that spew edgy shit and hate others on the internet all day. You can see how some people on here mention they had a fedora-phase sometime when they were younger. You are still the fedoras. You just changed your looks.

Also many became followers of youtube "sceptics" like sargon, or MGTOW.

oh fuck off you underage kid
you're obviously too stupid to understand persona's mechanics and well crafted storyline

The problem being you the exact thing I was talking about, autist.
I agree, but you have to admit that's exactly what happens. You think potential DaS players aren't intimidated by the notorious fanbase?

>don't exist anymore

yes they do, it's called the alt-right

>Games should be judged on their own merits.

platitudes like this are the most fedora thing

>spergs out about some fanbase
>calls others autistic

>points out problems with a fanbase I'm clearly part of
>get triggered and call him autistic

>you're obviously too stupid to understand persona's mechanics and well crafted storyline

>problems with a fanbase
Do you ever stop and think for a second about your priorities in life?

I came up with this quote just a few minutes ago.

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional "quote maker". I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence."

This.