This my list of all games i have ever played sorted from best to worst

This my list of all games i have ever played sorted from best to worst.
Can you make your own?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vSwKp3MT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes I already have, though I am up to 293. I'm gonna post it when I reach 300 and ask what Sup Forums thinks.

Oh man that's some bad taste right there.

>GTA2 that fucking low
>Dues Ex that low
>Lego Star Wars 3 so low when it's one of the best lego games, yet shit like Lego Indiana Jones and Batman is higher than it
>The Old Republic Higher than dark forces, Kotor 2 and other actual good star wars games
>any Ass Creed games in you top 100 at all
>ass creed games better than any of the games you put under it
>MW2 that high
>Hexen and Heretic that low
>Crash Bandicoot that low
>Ass Creed fucking 1 that high
>Mass Effect 3 that fucking high
>Bioshit Infiite and Saints Row 4 that high
>bam Ham Arkcum city in top fucking 10
>bam ham origins that high
>stanley parable anywhere but lowest on the list
>TF2 being there at all
>plants vs Zombie that high
>minesweeper being that high
>skyrim that high
>uncharted 1 in your top fucking 50
>uncharted 3 in your top fucking 50
>witness that high
>gookclickers number 1
>all that meme shit

Either good bait or shit taste. I dunno.

>GTA2 that fucking low
>Dues Ex that low
>Hexen and Heretic that low
>Crash Bandicoot that low
outdated games your nostalgia blinds you
>Lego Star Wars 3 so low when it's one of the best lego games, yet shit like Lego Indiana Jones and Batman is higher than it
That is probably bc I played them when I was younger
>any Ass Creed games in you top 100 at all
The first games were good it got bad when they started releasing the same games over and over
>Mass Effect 3 that fucking high
It wasnt that bad before that ending
>Bioshit Infiite and Saints Row 4 that high
>stanley parable anywhere but lowest on the list
here good stories substitute the bad gameplay
>bam Ham Arkcum city in top fucking 10
>bam ham origins that high
I like Batman as a character
>plants vs Zombie that high
>minesweeper being that high
>skyrim that high
>uncharted 1 in your top fucking 50
>uncharted 3 in your top fucking 50
Good games for relaxing
>witness that high
I like puzzle games
>gookclickers number 1
>all that meme shit
???
>Either good bait or shit taste. I dunno.
Make your own list then

Okay yeah you are underage. Playing LSW when you are young, actually liking Batman. Saying all those games are old or outdated. Bait or just retarded.

And I have my own list already.

>SC2
>Batman
>those two Wolfensteins
>NuXCom
>all in top 10

Stopped at NuCom. Off yourself, shit taste faggot.

You just named 2010+ games. What is bad about new games.

>the first Ass Creed games where good

Holy fuck, underage go kill yourself. No they weren't.

I fucking remember getting Ass Creed 1 on release and being so disappointed in how garbage that game was. Litererally one of the most bare bones releases of all time, for how hyped it was anyways. The only way to think Ass Creed 1 was good was to be underage at the time. Then I remember a few years later Ass Creed 2 getting released and everyone praising it as everything Ass Creed 1 was meant to be, I bought it cheap a few years later and while it has some minor improvements, was still trash. Never touched the series again.

Then post your list

Psi ops below
>Plants vs Zombies
>Undertale
>Plants vs Zombies: Cashgrab Edition

Stick of Truth all the way at 130

Ask me how I know you have shit taste

Fuck you, TF2 is good at it's core. Though I agree OPs taste is utter shit.
>Batman anywhere near 1st place
>Broforce that high
>Gears of War that high
>Shadow of Mordor that high
>GoW3 and Brothel above Portal 2
nigga you what
>Heartstone fucking 57
>Doom 3 above Doom 2 and Doom
>Bioshock Infishit 61
I could continue, but I don't see any point, OP, remove yourself from this Earth.

>Infishit
>good story
OP, please, wait few years until you graduate high school and then post.

I enjoy bamham combat and poorly written narratives: the post

I wouldn't do my list the injustice of posting it in what is basically a troll thread considering your taste. But I tell you what, I will meet you half way. Since you posted your top 204. I will post everything from 205 and beyond on my list. Lets see how many of your top games are my bottom games. Pastebinned because goes over the character limit.

pastebin.com/vSwKp3MT

normie leave

I knida understand everything you said except portal 2 that game had so stupidly easy puzzles that it wast really fun, but the coop and custom maps were good so it is in the top 50.

>Hitman Absolution
>Splinter Cell Blacklist

While I enjoyed both, it appears you've only played the worst in both of those series.

Are you scared you will get criticized for your top pics?

No, I've posted my top 10 here before. I am just waiting till I get a proper round 300 games played until completion till I post my full list here.

psi-ops was so shit that I cant understand that anybody would like it

Hey OP, how does it feel?

I mean it's pretty much a general consensus that you're a retard, but what's running through that little noggin?

It may have aged poorly, but it's still better than at least 30% of the garbage he has on there

Opinion of Sup Forums isnt really respectable IMO

for example?

It's better than any Batman game in existence that's for sure.

What is this meme about Arkham games being bad?

It's because they are fucking terrible games that borderline play themselves, as well as capeshit being incredibly overdone right now.

>>Crash Bandicoot that low
>outdated games your nostalgia blinds you
>>Lego Star Wars 3 so low when it's one of the best lego games, yet shit like Lego Indiana Jones and Batman is higher than it
>That is probably bc I played them when I was younger
Holy fuck. Stopped reading there. The irony is too much.

Asscreed comes out and pioneers the "two button combat system"

5 more creeds, 3(?) bamham games, Shadow of Mordor, and countless others

It's simple and got stale like 6 years ago

>Doom 3 above Quake

I could but it seems like a tedious and pointless thing to do, my #1 game is still a tie between Gothic 2 and Vtmb

They play themself if you just press the counter button, but to play more efficently and faster you should try to never use the counter and just punch and when will someone try to hit you then you are supposed to puch someone on the other side of the room so you dont break the flow. Once you understand this, then it gets quite complex.

My nostalgia blinds me too. This list is my subjective list not a objective standard that everyone agrees with.

I am sorry quake is old
assassins creed and batman arkham combat is similiar only in the two buttons but different in everything else.

>Yeah it plays by itself, but if you put these arbitrary restraints on yourself it becomes much more difficult.

Wow really?

>MW2 that high
I havent finished the campaign and didnt liked the multiplayer but I spend a lot of time playing the splitscreen coop. There arent enough good and new splitscreen games.

Sup Forums defending bamham combat

They arent arbitrary. Getting punched or being too slow is loosing the game. It isnt about getting more difficult it is about getting more fun and it gets so fun that it surpasses most of the other games I played.

Man imagine living life with taste that bad. We often see shit taste on Sup Forums and just dismiss it with a KYS a fag and a shitpost. So we often forget that those anons have to live with that shit taste for the rest of their lives.

Imagine going to the cinema's with friends, and having to be the one to suggest watching a capeshit film, every time.

>people ITT have only played 200 or 300 games in their entire life
>most classics aren't even there

I understand the dismal quality of this board now. You literally, unironically know nothing.

What do you mean specifically by classics?

Famous and influential games from older days. Street Fighter II and its sequels? Pac-Man? Final Fantasy VII? Sonic The Hedgehog? Tetris? Literally the most famous games ever created.

you are cool in my book OP. I'm not going to make such a list though, my autism isn't to that level.

I dont usually play console games or games that are older than me.

Not even commenting on this because you seem happy to be ignorant, but why only 200 games?

I mean, I already played 200 games when I was 8 or 9 years old, and there was no Internet, no emulators, no free games, nothing. And I was quite poor. So what's your excuse?

Every single fucking game on this list except for 2 is Western. Are you telling me the only Japanese game you've ever played is MGR? That's fucking insanity. You gotta expand your horizons, man.
Also, fuck off, Deus Ex is not outdated. I played it for the first time this year and it's still absolutely incredible.

Jesus, that's a bizzare list too.

Footnote: free games did exist on PC back then, but they were often worse than today's free smartphone games, so no one touched them.

>Bioshit Infiite
>here good stories substitute the bad gameplay
Thanks for the laugh

Yeah I dont play japanese games and dont know a lot about them only two I played I havent liked.
>I mean, I already played 200 games when I was 8 or 9 years old, and there was no Internet, no emulators, no free games, nothing. And I was quite poor. So what's your excuse?
Thats a lie I was in the situation you desribed and I think I had playe maybe 15 games at that time.

I've played upwards of 1000 games in my life, not OP but this guy I only list games I complete.

Also not every super popular game interests everyone. I've never played a Final Fantasy or Mario game before but I've played Gorky 17, Darkest of Days, Freestyle Metal X, Faces of War and Forbidden Siren, and most people have never played them before.

Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

>I dont play japanese games
Why not?

Not him but it's a good way to keep track of what you've played and how much you liked everything and it's interesting to watch it grow over the years.

>I have 1.2 hours playtime on steam so that counts as me having played it

No

You have shit taste

there is literally no ordering of 200+ games that Sup Forums would hail as good taste

>Thats a lie
No. Arcade games were numerous and cheap. And I owned a lot of used games. And I played other games with my friends (they could rent 1 or 2 new games each weekend--and weekends are adding up fast). And I swapped games with them.

200 games is not a lot for someone who likes video games.

None of my friends play Japanese games I never knew anyone who owned a nintendo console. Where I live there isnt a lot of coverage of Japanese games. They ussually arent in stores or at least didnt used to be when I was younger. But I dont know since I dont buy games in stores anymore. I dont know anything about them and I dont know which ones are good and which I should try.

>completing an arcade game that takes like 20 mins max
>I rented a game from a friend and played it for a weekend

Yeah okay user, going by your rules I also played upwards of a thousand games. But that's retarded.

I'm the guy who said I've never played a FF or Mario game. Going by your rules I have, since I have played them numerous times at friends places. I have just never sat down myself and completed it before. But I've played it tons of times.

>"I've never played a Final Fantasy or Mario game"
>the state of Sup Forums in 2017

That's shameful, at least give Mario a try for a few minutes...

>MGR that low
kys yourself

>Steam
No.

>extended play time
Ugly meme, do you know what's the average play time on a classic arcade game?

fucking retard, read the rest of my post and I rented games every weekend too, played shit tons. Not one of them is on my list of games I've played though.

I've played several Mario games a good fair amount. None of them are on my list.

PlayED is not playING retard. PlayED implies complete mastery and completion. Not a weekend fucking around learning the game and maybe rushing through missing half the content or getting a few levels in if you are playing at normal pace.

Too fucking many to care
>Mario
which one?
>Crash and MGR that low
fuck yourself??

When I was 5-10 I played mostly just starcraft, heroes 3, rtcwolfenstein, serious sam, age of empires 2, star wars rogue squadron and doom 1/2 on repeat I didnt have the need for any other Games.

Yes because I have used many arcade machines before retard.

I have 292 games played to completion and utterly mastered. I wouldn't count fucking around on an Arcade machine as a kid afterschool or on weekends playing Metal Slug, Time Crisis, Virtual Cop or Daytona USA as really playing a game to completion. Unless I put some fucking serious hours into it.

>arcade games don't count now
>and he thinks you could just come and complete an arcade game in 20 minutes

Completing games is a meme anyway. It's nice but it doesn't really matter.

Super mario bros.
Crash was boring and so was MGR.

Your list is shit and you're a faggot

>I've never played Mario
>but I've been playing it a lot though!!!
Choose better words next time.

>PlayED implies complete mastery and completion
No. Stop inventing new autistic definitions for common words. "Played" means that you played the game.

Okay if you want to see what I mean here, a screenshot of my file, with a list of games I am about to add next when I feel I have completed and mastered the games, I also included some steam playtimes so you can see how much I've played, and how they still aren't a numbered inclusion on my list. I just haven't played these games enough yet to rate them properly and say they are done.

And no, unless you are seriously putting some good hours into an arcade unit, in which you likely own the arcade unit yourself or wasted a decent amount of money playing it, then no I wouldn't count it. Which is why i don't have the 4 games I mentioned on my list either and haven't even got them on the pending section.

I guess that's a big generational difference, in my childhood games were mostly arcade games, or arcade-like games. They got old quickly, we always needed new ones. There was no immersion into a world that requires hundreds of hours of play time, although we spent a lot of time gitting gud, and honing our basic skills. We were simply not content with a dozen games.

Cool story bro, but we've never been talking about completed games ITT (except you).

OP never played Japanese games in his life, not even five minutes, apart for one or two titles. How cool is that?

>starcraft, half life 2, arkham city
maybe those are the shit ones, lets see the other side
>race the sun, walle
Are they truly sorted?

I don't really care. There's nothing wrong with western gaming. Japanese gaming used to be great but not so much anymore. Only 2 out of my top 10 games of all time are Japanese, with 1 other being eastern Euro and the rest of the 7 being western.

And I don't care what anyone's talking about, with my list, I am only meaning completed and mastered.

Did you need to complete V-Rally to realize it's a mediocre game? That was obvious from the first minutes, and it didn't get better after several hours. What's the point of mastering a mediocre game in the first place?

You misspelled Gran Turismo in your list btw.

Are you trying to imply that ducking wall-e is better than Half-life 2?

I actually did play it a lot when I was younger, yes, as it was one of the few games my dad got when he bought me a PS1, since he was big into Rally and Rally games. So I had to make do. V Rally 2 was better though.

>Almost no japanese games
Fucking terrible taste,I never thought someone like you existed but you do and you are here on a korean knitting forum
That answers why Sup Forums is shit

I suppose you're French or English? V-Rally games were memed a lot here. But they were underwhelming. Bought V-Rally 2 on launch day, played it a couple of hours, and sold it a few days later to fund at least decent games.

you can't expect people to make such list in time it will take for this thread to expire, unless they played under 100 games in their life

Australian. My dad also played a lot of Colin McRae Rally too though I really wasn't into that one. I was just a kid though so I couldn't go and refund his Rally games. He also played fuckloads of TOCA Touring Car games, I actually found TOCA 3 really fun, not the first 2 though, even though I played those games a fair bit as well.

I didn't think V Rally 2 was bad, I just wasn't into Rally much myself. I liked the track editor and generator though, for a PS1 game that was pretty cool.

No. I'm trying to say both ends are shit.

oh ok

How is starcraft shit?

At this point, there's probably plenty that I've forgotten about, so I don't see the point.

No, i have probably played more than 8,000 games

I'm making my list. I will probably be eaten alive around these after what I put in my list after the 50th place.

No you didn't.

What if a game will be so bad and long that you wont be able to finish it? Will you just not put it on list even when absoulute shit short games like Dear Esther gets there or you finish it no matter how bad it is or you put it there without completing it?

>tfw you played so many good games you have to put some good games that you really enjoyed at a number over 100

how the fuck can you recall every single game you've ever played?

If it's really that bad and long I drop it. Nothings gets on the list without completion or mastery. Sometimes if something is long or bad, I will put it on hold and play something else, then come back to it later. I have forced myself to finish a few games before since I had enough hours in them already and was over the halfway point.

Dear Esther is short as fuck, so why not add it, it in literal last place too though I admit it was kinda just a bit of padding for my number but I did complete it 2 times. I actually wanted it on there in last place just as a fuck you to walking sims really. I got it for free anyways.

Put it on the list after you played it so you don't forget. My list is over a decade old.

I did it by looking at metacritics list of games and just writing everything I played or when I was reminded of something I played. Also these arent all of the games I played, some I just couldnt remember and If I didnt played a game for at least a hour I didnt put it on the list. It took me almost 4 hours to this.

>Minecraft over Terraria

Minecraft has redstone and terraria doesnt.