Games that are impossible to discuss on Sup Forums

>discussing ass creed and far cry

The new Far Cry looks interesting but other than that you're right

Why the fuck would you ever need to discuss Asscreed?

The only reason why Far Cry 5 is impossible to discuss on Sup Forums is because of Ubisoft's excellent viral marketing team. I don't understand why people take offense to Wolfenstein 2 though considering the first game didn't have this level of backlash on Sup Forums. Pokemon, The African Kingdoms and Origins are memes at this point so there's no helping it.

far cry is a fun time.

emergent gameplay and other gay faggot shit. also I like using an unorthodox loadout like a grenade launcher, flamethrower, rocket launcher, and revolver.

WE

thank those blue haired cunts for ruining fun in everything, and that people became so paranoid that they see SJW messages everywhere

Undertale, Nier: Automata, Overwatch off the top of my head.

African kingdoms is just a dlc. Age of Empires 2 is mentioned without memes all of the time.

>I don't understand why people take offense to Wolfenstein 2 though considering the first game didn't have this level of backlash on Sup Forums

It's because of the retarded hysteria of idiots claiming that everyone they don't like is a Nazi that's been going on since January so whenever something involving Nazis comes around the whole mess gets dragged into it.

This face will never not make me start chuckling like a retard.

I think the only paranoid here is you.

You can't seriously discuss videogames on Sup Forums, everyone knows that

Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I especially hate it when 2016 election redditors start infecting DX1 discussions by proxy. DX threads used to be some of the best on Sup Forums.

I think only the first two really can't be discussed. Wolfensteinn, Farcry 5 and AC:O cause arguments, which are a kind of discussion.

The first two only cause >XD and WE

Dishonored 2
>I especially hate it when 2016 election redditors start infecting DX1 discussions by proxy.
What the fuck? Has this seriously been happening?

I discusses Mankind Divided a lot on Sup Forums.
Thing is, this place can't help but hate a thing they can't play, and MD had Denuvo.

Tomba 2 & Klonoa games in general is pretty much impossible.

I would like to add another game

Literally any Square Enix game. I don't know what the fuck happened, but if you mention FFXV in any way some turboautist comes in and shits up the entire thread, to the point that when the new KHIII trailer came out someone made a bait thread for him to be angry in while the real discussion happened in other thread.

>FFXV in any way some turboautist comes in and shits up the entire thread

and it's the same one.

FFXV-kun is my favorite meme

it's not a meme when it's real

Because deep down everyone with his 10x AAA titles and his expensive console knows that this game tops all of it and will always top all of it.

That's the peak. I won't ever get better.

>I won't
Hey Notch

>last wolfenstein thread was full of holocaust denial
>reeeeee Sup Forums boogieman

why do Sup Forumsacks always play the victim?

>I don't understand why people take offense to Wolfenstein 2 though considering the first game didn't have this level of backlash on Sup Forums.
It's almost like election 2016 brought in a shitload of undesirable politically minded people to the website.

while it might be real, it doesn't change the fact that anyone saying anything even mildly positive of XV gets called XV-kun

>it doesn't change the fact that anyone saying anything even mildly positive of XV gets called XV-kun

or anyone saying anything negative about XV being called:
XIII-kun
NeithOF
SKB91
KH-kun

Can we add a console to the list?

Something similar happens with one turboautist constantly making WiiU hate threads

It's not that bad, considering it's really easy to identify his posts. I can understand someone liking FFXV, but he's on another level entirely. His new meme is that the game's online mode (which is in beta) is better than Monster Hunter.

Metroid.

I know. I read those threads near launch too.

Still, memers took it too far.

>Pokémon XD

Jesus Christ we get it Nintendo, you love Pokémon.

To be fair the WiiU is a pretty mediocre console. It has some honest gems in it but overall I don't think it was worth owning over a PS4 or gaming PC. The only things I'd say it beats are the Vita and maybe the Xbone, but I really know next to nothing about what the Xbone has since I stopped caring about M$ a long time ago.

To be fair that console was complete garbage

>This triggers the shitposter

the last three games are only posted for bait.

>His new meme is that the game's online mode (which is in beta) is better than Monster Hunter.

and what are his claims?

I admitted it had gems, but even in that stack there are some games that are mediocre in my opinion (Captain Toad for instance) or just a multiplat, which doesn't really contribute to the WiiU's worth as a console. If you enjoy the console that's fine and good for you. I'm just saying there's fair reason for people who don't.

>What the fuck? Has this seriously been happening?
Of course, have you been gone for the last year? Sup Forums has a huge cancer growth because of The_Donald coming to it in droves, and you can't a non-white male protagonist/character/background character be shown off in trailers without a thread or two being made here screaming it about it, either seriously, or by false-flagging bait.

All of those are either multiplat, niche, garbage or multiplat. I own a Wiiu and it's been even more of a disappointment than the Vita.

>everyone i don't agree with is Sup Forums the_donald
>they won't let me have my non white characters in video games
are you fucking retarded, user?

You could just try finding a gaming forum where they talk about any games without political activists trying to counter ideas with shitty bias.

See what I mean by the above post, hell I think some folks missed it, but there legit was a thread for false flaggers to blatantly talk about how fun and how easy it was to trigger people here on Sup Forums.

the post above the one replying to OP.

>Multiplat twice
Meant to say Party or kid games.

Let me guess. Your about to say something stupid like the 3DS ports somehow make the WiiU's games invalid when they're objective downgrades.

Was there ever an explanation for the mother the machine cult worshipped?

I mean I could see someone wanting to talk about FC2.

But yeah actually I'm more pissed off that I have to see threads about the new AC game because people want to complain about it. It's just a waste of a thread, the game was going to be garbage no matter what.

You can't make threads though, even if you don't use that image. You've got to make a general RTS thread and hope the janny who deletes WE posts in AOE threads is on.

Fuck EVERY one of them.
>Pokemon shit
>4x in Afrika, wow what a great 4x choice
>Ebin jew kills millions of nazis in a world of nonsense: the sequel xD
>Ubishit hates Trump supporters in the latest Far Cry 3 reskin
>Ubishit appropriates and rewrites white history in Egypt

Someone PLEASE post that pic of the nu Ubishit dev team.

Wow, you're just chumming the waters aren'tcha?Sure you don't want to add a couple of hail Emperor Trump and Shaliday while you're at it?

AYO HOL UP

>AOE
>4x
>set in africa
Are you fucking retarded?

>WAAHHHH A VIDEO GAME INSULTED MY WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO NAZI AGENDA BETTER WHINE ABOUT IT EVERY DAY ON MY VIRTUAL CLUBHOUSE

>Tried to make threads 2 months ago for help about the sub-quests, since tha game isn't realy clear about them because of the multiple endings
>They almost always died and got no reply
>Other anons make shitposty threads like "small company makes game better then any western game"
>Thread reaches 500+ angry replies
>It doesn't help the fact that everytime the thread gets made, half of the posters start dumping 2B fanarts while the other half starts screeching about weebs instead of going to another thread

Wolfenstein has literally been about this for decades, why complain now

Can we just make that a major rule on Sup Forums? Talk anything about politics or the election and get banned.

"XD" REALLY guys? Let's take this shit back to ifunny

Because he's learned how fun it is to complain about pointless things to people who don't care.

>AOE: The African Kingdoms

I'm not a Sup Forumsfag

>He strawmans this hard
>Ubishit Internet Defense Force (UIDF)

Why play another one? And what is there to discuss? It's just going to be the same shit

It's an expansion that adds 4 new playable factions to a game that already had like 20 spanning all continents. The game isn't set ANYWHERE and already had maps from all over the world.

Holy shit is Correct The Record or something in this thread? Look at these fucking posts. Reddit is an EXCELLENT alternative for you guys :)

when did aoe became a X4 ?

Speaking of Nier, fucking Waifu threads.

Just I'm tired of all the thinly veiled waifu threads filled with thirsty anons. Even the Husbando threads are less toxic (not counting when it goes full furry mode).

True

>Halo 1-2 have just been about killing aliens why play Halo 3
Okay

I didn't know that, the boxart wasn't very clear about that

It looks like a 4x, I never played it. The fuck is it then?

>I'm not a Sup Forumsfag
That's precisely my point.

>Complaining about a game you literally know nothing about.

AOE is a real time strategy game where you build a little village of basically any historical empire/tribe and try to slaughter your opponents.

It's really fun you should try it.

XD

You forgot Tomba 2.

Anything by Sony.

Sony always wins.

I AM TOMBA THE MIGHTY

Add all "competitive" games to the list.

To be perfectly fair, nobody really had anything to say about tomba 2 beforehand.

What's so bad about Pokemon XD?

Does anyone want to discuss AssCreed Origins?

Sorry I'm not on the far-left like you and your gay low-test buttbuddies pal, most people in general share my views. Calling me Sup Forums is an epic shutdown tactic though friendo

Legitimately my bad. Boxart is a bit misleading, you have to admit.

What's wrong with Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness?

You can't argue this.

>XD
You'll just get memed with replies like that.

>XD
Fuck off.

>Sorry I'm not on the far-left like you and your gay low-test buttbuddies pal, most people in general share my views. Calling me Sup Forums is an epic shutdown tactic though friendo

I'm not calling you Sup Forums you dense idiot, I'm calling you a false-flagger, a liar who just spouts bullshit for the purpose of getting people to scream at you and accuse you of things you aren't, so they can scream at each other.

Yes? Mali was really into mathematics etc during the 1300s.

I can accept that, especially because one of the factions added into it was fucking PORTUGAUL which last time I checked wasn't even in africa.

You really should try it though, it's a lot of fun and pretty cheap.

XD

>toxic
But yeah, waifu games are impossible to discuss because of thirsty retard and ironic shitposters

DX discussions when HR came out were pretty good even when people liked it less than DX1. Didn't visit Sup Forums for a while after that since MD was much less interesting to me than HR for some reason anyway.

You gave me two (you)s for the same comment.
Thank you.

>It looks like a 4x, I never played it. The fuck is it then?
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT this just fucking hurts.

Well, I guess this really the new face of Sup Forums. People who spout shit about Age of Empires because there is expansions featuring blacks, but DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT AOE IS.

Jesus this board is just filled with fucking garbage, that is beyond belief.

HR's time on Sup Forums was absolutely hilarious.
>daily hate threads about how Square was going to further ruin Deus Ex
>hub leaks
>daily hype threads until release
>final game was generally considered the GOTY of 2011 on here

>Impliying it's exclusive to age of empires

This should not be news to you.

This.
We should suck Capcom cock unconditionally and accept a shit game.

No, that's what YOU SEE in my post because YOU have far-left views. NOTHING I said was neo-nazi, and 25 years ago nothing I said was risque.

WE

>Unconditionally
You can't even discuss a specific thing about the thing without it devolving into a kappa shit fest.