What's your opinion on the objectively greatest top 10 video games of all time?

What's your opinion on the objectively greatest top 10 video games of all time?

>objectively
the list is objectively (numerically) ranking subjective numbers-- this does not make the list objective.

Why are reviewers scared to be honest about Zelda and GTA games?

Many of those "highest of all time" meme games only have a very limited amount of reviews considered. Tony Hawk 2 has only 19 fucking reviews taken into consideration. Also Ocarina of Time only has 22. If more reviews were factored in for games like these, they would not be anywhere near as high as they are now.

I only agree with OoT. I don't know if I agree with BotW yet. Top 20? Definitely. Top 10. Idk... Even if we're excluding Zelda to make it easier there's still Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4 GAMECUBE, Super Metroid, Super Mario 64 and Sunshine, EarthBound, Resident Evil 1, BOTH Goemon 64 games, and Sin & Punishment.

BotW isn't as good as those games.

wtf is perfect dark

Also, I'm surprised Breath of the Wild is the first game from this decade up there. I don't consider Grand Theft Auto a game.

Some N64 shooter apparently. Somehow it's rated higher than Goldeneye?

A first person shooter developed in 2000

>there are people young enough on this board that this might not be a shitpost but an actual real question

>mario galaxy is higher than 64
that's how you know this list is fucking garbage anyways

Underage

>no Undertale, Last of Us, Uncharted shit
I'm good.

>4 titles out of 10 are nintendo games
>"how can you say there is a nintendo bonus? didn't you see that this animal crossing spinoff with amiibos got a low score?"

>Ocarina of Time instead of Majora's Mask
>Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
>Perfect Dark
>Pro Skater 3
>Breath of the Wild
>GTAV
>Soulcalibur
>Perfect Dark

fpbp

underage retards who think metacritic (or any site) is the word of god should leave

The tony hawk games were legit af

>half of the list wouldn't even crack top 50 of all time
>giving a shit about metacrtic of all things
good one

is this what baiting has become? i mean come on, metacritic?

Perfect Dark belongs there.

if you were 12 years old when minecraft came out then you'd be 21 now.

Those games are shit.

Man THPS was rad but I don't think they're better than most games.

Same with GTA IV/V

Why the fuck isn't this masterpiece on there?

Seriously the videogame coverage on Wikipedia is fucking CANCEROUS. Run by a bunch of neckbeard losers who feel the need to overly validate their obsession.