Looks promising

Looks promising

we already played that game stupid. 4 years ago.

Does Nintendo just not have any new ideas?

>Being exited over a port of a remaster of a game that is 5 years old

How's Revelaitons 2?

A 3ds game and a 5 hour game.
I seriously rather have RE6

AASSSSSSS

I'd say it's good by modern re standards. Nothing ground breaking or anything like that.

Like it more than Revelations 1.

Just buy it on PC, who would want to play this shit on the fucking Switch

It's basically a bit like RE4/RE0 in that you have your main combatant(Claire/Barry) and a persistent AI/2nd co-op partner/remote switch(Moira/Natalia) with more support abilities.

It's not quite RE4/REMake-tier, but it's decent and nowhere near as indulgent as RE6.

In a sense, with the way Claire's path starts off with her scavenging weapons and ammo like a classic RE, while Barry's story starts off with an entire armory ready to blaze through everything, it does the horror/horror action dichotomy better than what RE6 tried to do.

All in all it's worth playing.

How's Jill's ass look in the HD version? I played it on 3ds and it was stunning even there

Honestly I wouldn't mind a switch later, but god damn they need to start making games.

You mean capcom, seriously, they have been porting revelations like no tomorrow.

Is the 3ds version any good? Tried the demo but only had one control scheme and that's the only thing keeping me from getting it.

I played and enjoyed it on 3ds. But I also only played re4 otherwise

>game gets ported to PS$/Xbone
LMAO SWITCH IS NOT GETTING ANY THIND PARTY GAMES, IT'S WII U 2.0
>game gets ported to Switch too
WOW ANOTHER PORT? LMAO, SWITCH IS DOOMED

>Revelations 1 is on the cartridge
>all the dual pack contains is a download code for Revelations 2
>the larger and more demanding game is download only

is 3ds version good?

>5 hour game.
>not spending hours in mercenary mode
i have 80 in it

Console war faggots are the worst scum of the board.

>Hurr durr Nintendo
I didn't know they made Resident Evil.

Speaking of Nintendo and survival horror ports they need to get their asses on a Fatal Frame V Switch port.

The Claire/Moira stuff isn't great. Barry being back was okay fanservice. The online was fun for a while.

3/5

I imagine they'll just do Fatal Frame VI. The team already said they were in the planning stages for the game.

Raid mode is some gambling tier addictive shit

So about Rev 2 I have to buy all the episodes? Is there anything else I should buy too?

Wait for sale and get full package.

Isn't there a bundle?

Really? I'll look forward to it then

>one of the best Resident Evil's is coming to the Switch with amiibo support
godbless