Post yfw you discovered emulation

post yfw you discovered emulation.

I've had access to emulation ever since I was a kid so it wasn't a big deal to me

What are you emulating now Sup Forums?

FE: Path of Radiance

Wow, what a topic. "post reaction pictures". I'm so glad I'm here right now rather than some crappy comment section of a shitty videogame site.

p5

Kingdom hearts 2 FM

You have to be 18+ in order to use this site.

I don't fucking remember, it was over 15 years ago.

Yoshi's Island with BSNES. Higan couldn't run it for some reason.

Astyanax

>discovered
You have to be +18 to post here

my last game emulating was pokemon gale of darkness. it was pretty good.

God Hand

Der Langrisser, literally the best SRPG I have ever played.

Nothing. Emulation sucks there is always shutters and glitches. Not to mention trying to make a 360p game look big enough and not total shit on a 1080p monitor.

>friend is fairly smart and computer literate.
>has used auto CAD and played his fair share of PC games
>he says emulators are too hard for him to figure out
>I set up a GBA emulator for him and get a pokemon rom
>he plays it like a mother fucker

It's silly how so many people refuse to look into emulation

You knew emulation existed the day you came out of your mom disgustingly fishy whore hole faggot? Maybe the op is talking about discovering emulation years ago.

nothing nor have i ever
modern games work just fine for me

Maybe you should use your neetbuck to upgrade that intel celeron mammoth prehistoric tier pece of your user.

My specs are:
R9 390x
i5 6600k
16 RAM
but I am on windows 10 unfortunately.
Will I get better performance when emulators make the jump to 64bit?

I remember the first thing I emulated was Tomba! because I didn't own a Playstation and only played the demo to hell and back.

I became a kid again once I discovered emulation.

I didn't had any problem emulating with a much lower config. Are you trying to emulate the last gen? The biggest system I ran was ps2/wii and it worked fine on my gtx 560 ti.

Played some fatal frame, silent hill 3, stuff like that cause I enjoy horror games.

Sotc was a bitch to work tho.

Oooh nice. That's my favorite game. What do you think of it user?

RE4. I get why people are calling it a shooter instead of survival horror.

After ten minutes of playing and shooting five people I open some gate and get to a place where there's like 20 people there, who always notice me and all rush at me at once, luckily I have 50 bullets left from the previous section, and another 50 I found in a box or two when I jumped through a window.

I assume that's just the warmup and the next place will have 50 enemies and 200 bullets close nearby.

>I can play all these Nintendo games directly on my computer FOR FREE ??

So far I think it's boring and too easy, but I only just got to chapter 6 so maybe it gets better. I don't like how many powerful xp sponges the game gives you early even on Hard.

I try to emulate PS2 mostly. I can get some games to work okay but the thing is I was oversold. I was lead to believe that if your computer was strong enough you could play any single game at full 1080p, 60+fps and online play. I hate PC fanboys for making me believe how certain aspects of PC gaming were much better than they actually were, makes it hard to appreciate.

Is there manga like Aiki?

Always remember that most pc gamer here spend 90% of their time shitposting on Sup Forums instead of playing anything.

Went full /vr/ when I got my first laptop, and I just recently hacked my new 3ds and filled it with snes, megadrive and gba games.

Feels fucking amazing

Breath of the Wild

Yeah, Path of Radiance is really easy even if it's up there as my favorite game. It gets harder as the game goes on. If you really want a challenge, you can emulate the Japanese version that has a Maniac Mode and use the English translation patch to play it

Besides FU and P3rd, what are good games on PSP to emulate?

Megami tensei 1.
Getting my ass kicked

Disgaea 1: Afternoon of Darkness, Phantom Brave, Prinny:Can I really be the Hero?, The powerstone collection, Metal Slug XX, Persona 1 & Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Today i emulated:

Shin Megami Tensei Raidou
Rayforce
Battle Garegga
Onore no Shinzuru Michi wo Yuke

Good taste,Der Langrisser was one of the first fan translated games that i have ever played.