Roblox thread?

Roblox thread?

Roblox thread.

fuck off swadley

Literally who?

This game got raped and murdered.
There's nothing worth talking about

FUCK OFF SWADLEY

A true "SAVED , BELIEVER" is identified with Christ in HIS DEATH. Not only was Christ crucified on Calvary,but a saved believer was crucified as well within Him. What this means is that this is the end of the believers self as a sinner in God's sight. God looks at self righteousness as filthy rags.(this is a very strong analogy, demonstrating the significance of importance to Gods message on this matter. Filthy rags in those times were referred to woman's menstrual bloody dirty rags).The believer after being crucified in Christ is a new creation through what Christ has done on the cross at Calvary. Our old ways have died. We are righteous in the eyes of GOD not by our own deeds or by following traditional religion,but by truly believing what Christ has done for us and sin then has no longer won. It means for the saved believer the end of the persons life . Being crucified with Christ. The end of a believer as a child of ADAM,but a new creation in Christ.. The old child has been crucified and has no longer has claims on the believers life. This "TRUTH" is their(my) standing with GOD as well as it is truth with the believers(my)behavior. The believer does not cease to live as a personality or as an individual. We are the one who is seen by GOD as having died is not the same who lives. It is no longer"I who live"but it manifests as "Christ who lives in me". Our savior Jesus Christ did not die for the believer(me) in order that we may go on living our lives as we choose. Christ died for us believers so that for now on He might be able to live HIS life in US(me)! The life I live now is this Human body,I (you)live by Faith in the Son of GOD, Jesus Christ.We must walk in this Faith and take our authority. For CHRIST is within us now and SIN(AKA the devil)has no residence in our body mind and soul-SIN cannot occupy residence what CHRIST occupies. Sin must flee!

Literary who?

pro tip: don't make a roblox thread at night when all the kids have their bedtime

FAITH means total reliance,dependence on CHRIST by fully yielding to HIM,by allowing Christ to live HIS life in the saved believer. That being said,the true believers life is Christ and not a law or religion.(Gods laws,10 commandments are written in our hearts thru HIS SPIRIT which takes residence within us when we are saved. It is a natural law that will convict us if we do not obey it. Our nature thru the sanctification and grace of GOD enables us to naturally thru our spirit being, follow His laws,and not by our striving to do our own works conditionally. It is not a matter of striving,but of trusting that we live in Christ. A true believer naturally will live a HOLY life,they live not out of fear or punishment,but out of LOVE to the Son of GOD,with whom GOD loved so much He gave His life for us.Therefore, Let us have heartfelt sincere, heartfelt prayer thanking God(Jesus Christ) for what He has done for us and ask and yield to Him that His life,His character,His Spirit be manifested in our hearts(lives). Thanking God for His unconditional grace upon us believers who have truly died on the cross with Christ. Let us receive it so that we may be the true example of Christ and become Christ so that our light will shine and penetrate to others. In Christ Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

I wanna play with you guys though.

what item is those nightmare goggles?

heat vision goggles
pretty cheap and good looking for a tix-turned-limited hat

What places are you guys playing

unless you are all 10 years old, you have actual autism if you still play this

t.minecraft player

Blockland's dead. Get over it.

What place should we all play

post em and r8 em

Blimps.

But I don't like blimps.