Can we agree that the current reboot of the Wolfenstien series is the best thing that could have happened to it?

Can we agree that the current reboot of the Wolfenstien series is the best thing that could have happened to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM
youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE
youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stien

Why are Amerilards so fucking stupid?

>current reboot
It follows after the plot of Wolfenstein 2009, which was a sort of sequel to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which is a sort of remake/reboot of the original Wolfenstein 3D

Absolutely.

Not to mention that The Old Blood was sort of a reboot of RtCW

t.odd

It's a sequel to RtCW. BJ specifically mentions seeing the super soldiers in the X-Labs. It's basically a retelling of the first mission of RtCW but there's nothing that makes it inconsistent as a a sequel.

No. Nu Wolfestein is generic gameplay wise, and terrible story wise. It completely lost site of what it was supposed to be, a ww2 shooter with top secret nazi tech and elements of the arcane. Now it's alternate time line 60s diesel punk with jew magic tech and a forced narrative with muh feels.

And yet BJ doesn't even ponder or bring up the events of RtCW, Wolfestein 09, or even TOB in TNO or TOC

I don't get the hype for the nu wolfenstein games at all.

Like the doom reboot was pretty fun, it was fun as hell at parts, nu wolfenstein is just a slightly above average shooter that's constantly bugged down by muj narrative. It feels like an infinitely inferior metro game

His history with Deathshead is a huge part of the story. And Caroline Becker's state in TNO is a direct result of the events in Wolf09.

I don't like how the new one is called Wolfenstein 2 when there already a second game.

There are like 15 of them

I just think it's funny

Really liked wolfenstein on PS4 but this new game looks like it's taking a turn for gay. Sucks that they killed something so quick

It would if the sequel coming out during swedes using strawman arguments usually said by the right but with actual fucking nazis this time, just smash people in the balls with the hammer if you're not gonna be subtle.

>Amerilards
OBSESSED

*sluuuuuurp*

>Nazis love strawberry milkshakes so fucking much that they can drink them down to dregs in 3 seconds
how can we weaponize this

How did he finish the nastiest form of milkshake in less than a minute

Amaratards proved swedes right. We literally had white nationalists beating people, shouting Heil Trump while holding Swastika flags.

Brain freeze like a mother fucker

>complains to CO that he didn't get to finish his milkshake
>audible slurping noise can be heard
Whats his end game

>Turning Wolfenstein into a "cinematic experience"
>Good
It's going to be Bioshock Infinite 2.0

>nazi won
>niggers alive
It is shit

Stop.

What is the Wolfenstein canon? There's so many games and reboots that I'm lost

>2 minute cutscene
>20 seconds of gameplay
>repeat
They turned it into goddamn mgs4

>the persecution complex of the guy that made that image

Pffft ameritard feeling abused

Return to Castle Wolfenstein is the start of the current canon
Wolfenstein 2009 was the sequel to that
The New Order is the sequel to Wolf09
The Old Blood is set between TNO and Wolf09
The Old Colossus is the sequel to TNO

>have a german last name with "ei" in it
>gets mispronounced all the time
>doesn't help that others with the same last name adopted the american pronunciation of it
I can count on one hand the number of times someone pronounced my name correctly

RtCW -> Wolf09 -> The Old Blood -> The New Order -> The New Colossus

sorry I made it confusing

>Stawberries.

Why is Wolf09 still delisted off of Steam?

Can we agree that if 2009 had the health and armor system of nu-Wolf that it would be the best Wolfenstein game?

Activision lost the rights

>posting the original image and not the god tier Todd edit

No.
The macguffin power thing that was in wolf09 was fucking stupid and made it feel like a generic shitty scifi shooter and not a wolfenstein.

>reinstate slavery
well if they were dead who'd we use?

>shitty openworld wolfenstein game with constantly respawning enemies
>best wolfenstein
fuck no

whats it like living with the last name Faggei?

This game is promoting blatant naziphobia. That’s not okay

>hurr durr where are muh hilarious memes
Shut up

I've only ever played Wolf 3D. Did the other games really care to have much of a narrative? I always assumed everyone was just in it for the Nazi robots.

But srsly he should've posted the Todd edit. Not everyone is as miserable as you.

Where's enemy territory?
Modern enemy territory with custom maps where?

>Killing non combatant.
Nice try war criminal.

I wouldn't call it the best, but it's pretty decent, though.
>tfw no proper successor to RtCW with MP as good as Enemy Territory

Nice memeing there.

I'm honestly fucking scared that the Charlottesville's happenings will cause Bethesda to hit panic button and tone down the edge of this game at the last minute.

I kinda missed all the cool advertisement and extras around it. We saw the 2 or 3 short clips of nazi propaganda on the bethesda channel, but I am missing something like the wolfenstein versions of old pop songs. New Order had a whole fucking album of em

The Animals - House of the rising Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM
Martha And The Vandellas - Nowhere to Run
youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE
John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom
youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg

And pic related.

Not really but the alternate universe they're creating is pretty cool.

Not so long ago you could buy the korean release of it for not that much.

Seems like those copies are gone. Now the price is heavily inflated.

Well I mean Nazis didnt really think blacks should be killed off, just left to their own accords. In the same way lincoln thought.

They are no better than cattle, but should be able to be free.