twitchdottv/dingdongvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should kill himself

not video games

Kill yourself retard

woah

With friends.

hey julian

I wish reddit would stop posting and go back to their shithole. You ruined Sup Forums.

Are there any good vidya related "friend simulator" channels?

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

>oneyplays

>not reddit

MUH MUH REDDDIT SHILLS REEEE

What? If it involves boiling milk then I don't care.

Go hang yourself you faggot and fuck your shitty thread.

what would you do if you were a screw

vimeo.com/228514977

I'd... screw... Crash Bandicoot.

julian....

Sup Forums is so jealous of their success

I haven't driven in more than 10 years. Is it 2?

Fuck this thread
NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

What Chris.

I'd say 2 3 1 because 1 has the yield sign but I'm not sure what the sign on 2's side is.

We should all vote hillary

3>1>2

AH

Niggers check my 6

Hey Chris. What would you do if your feet turned into big fake apples?

Sounds good.

Shit, I meant 2 > 3 > 1

If anyone is interested, Dingdong is still streaming on Twitch.

twitchdottv/dingdongvg

hello pot, my name is kettle, you are black

Check this 2

Nice try guy, but rate my eight.

No one cares you shill faggot

>reddit calling other people reddit

Heyyy

Holy shit, I swear i'm not a witch.

He he he, check my three.

Okay seriously now. Check and kek this 9

That's all fine but check this nine.

The only good thing about these threads is seeing anons get trigged over them.

whatever you say shilltard

I think i'll try my luck and see if I won a one.

>That joke about phil hartman being killed in their simpsons video

Chris sure loves to act edgy for someone who dropped their best friend over political opinions.

Enough of these tricks, check this six.

Wait, which friend? Zach?

First post I've made though. I couldn't give a shit either way the thread will probably get deleted regardless soon.

>Chris sure loves to act edgy for someone who dropped their best friend over political opinions.
Elaborate

O.M.G dish the deetz i love e celeb gossip

He isn't friends with the zach boy genius anymore over politics. Plus its kinda pathetic he talked about how much he hated lets players on sleepy cabin then becomes one.

C'mon baby gimme an 8!!

What the fuck? Since when? Why?

Zach and Chris were awesome together.

Nice.

The sign on 2's side is pic related, I believe. Just there to throw off people.

go back you redditspacing faggot

OH GOD DONT CLICK ON THAT IMAGE

I've been spacing shit periodically like that since forever.

What the hell is this

you're also a redditor

2 3 1

The user your replied to. Notice how they both have severe autism.

2 > 3 > 1

>all these underageb& complaining about oneyplays
sorry, we don't watch game grumps on Sup Forums

DING DONG LITERALLY WANTS TO BE VORED BY GLOBOX.
WHAT A FAGGOT.

I've only been to reddit once.

In 2009 I showed up to Sup Forums one day after being gone for a week and everyone was saying "le" in front of everything. I assumed this was Sup Forums meming again but then someone told me it was related to reddit.

I'd never heard of it before so I checked it out and cannot navigate the site to save my life. It's built retardedly.

>watching any ecelebs at all
they're not funny

2 3 1

2 is on the main road and continuing along it, so has priority.
Normally 1 would be next, but 1 has a yield sign so must go after 3.

Not video games.
Janitors do your fucking job.

Is this a thing now? Reddit calling others reddit. Really?

"Redditspacing" is when someone properly formats their post and it pisses off fucking morons who just want to call anyone a redditor for any and every reason humanly possible.

t. English major

the funniest part about these threads is that it's obviously one of them posting it. you can tell by how fucking assblasted they get when people shit on them.

CHECK DIS 8

>take a break from Sup Forums for one week
>it's actually trying to self moderate when I come back
I feel happy, don't ruin it.

You know they have at least some supporters right?

>called oney plays
>it's actually gay furries play while oney drools on the floor and makes weird noises

why would a fan get so defensive and assblasted
fuck off oney you loser

It's pretty obvious these threads are made constantly so that Sup Forums's hatred towards oneyplays increases over time. It's pretty sad, really, that someone has to project their own hatred of something onto other people through making these threads.

>someone has to project their own hatred of something onto other people through making these threads
You'd be amazed just how fucking often that happens here.

Would you fuck Julian, Sup Forums?

e celebs are not video games

is it true oney and zach dont talk because oney doesnt like his politics? that should be like the last thing you stop being friends with someone for

I was about to say this. A ton of people do this on Sup Forums. They'll act like an obnoxious faggot and keep posting about a subject they don't like. Its really just an act of conditioning. And it really works.

i'll fuck the shit out of him if i wasn't into girls
>

came here for this

2,3 1

e celebs are not video games

It's probably more like Oney said "I don't hate Trump" and then Zach wouldn't shut the fuck up about what a monster Oney is

Did that actually happen?

What would sex with the guys sound like? I mean, I'd imagine fucking Chris while he makes weird screams and noises etc.

>And it really works
It's spam/advertising though, one of the many rules mods never enforce here, and that's funny considering even fucking Sup Forums enforces it on occasion.

not vidya

it mustn't be fate, instead check this 8

Saw some of his videos, these guys are awful at games and the humor is almost as bad as game grumps.(screaming, weird noises and dick jokes)