Is there any memorable (as in, good) piece of writing or quests in Fallout 4?

Is there any memorable (as in, good) piece of writing or quests in Fallout 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8SGHApgbAE
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24069/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are some fun quests, but none of them are particularly memorable or well-written.

The U.S.S Constitution was alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8SGHApgbAE

There were a few, like the one with the radio guy, the guy getting cucked, the egg, the cursed quarry.

Piper was the greatest companion mankind has ever created tho, Todd is a god.

Worth a pirate?

"The New Squirrel"

Yeah op, when you get out of the cryo pod you go to find your son and after 40hrs of gameplay you find out the game was shit all along

The only memorable thing about fallout 4 is how retarded it all is

3 and NV beat it. I can't really think of anything that was amazing. I would give it credit for making interesting locations. The raider base that was a giant upturned ship was pretty cool.

No

Didn't mind the cyborg dude.
Never finished the game after I finished his ark.

Kid in the fridge

After playing Fallout 4, Fallout 3 deserves all the gold stars for at least trying.

Todd Howard wakes up every morning, and checks the archive for pirates in Bethesda threads.

I live in Eastern Europe, piracy is the norm.

Far Harbor

The Silver Shroud of course

A few good ones. Comic book one, USS Constitution, that weird sidequest about an immortal family or whatever.
Definitely worth a pirate, just don't expect Fallout 1/2/NV.

somebody post it

explain

The only one I can think of that is quintissentially Fallout is the USS constitution one, other than that no, the game is just a bland post apoc shooter. People are still holding out hope that better mods will be made like Cascadia but they will inevitably dissapoint or not get done. The only reason FO4 has over 20k mods on Nexus right now is due to titty mods/character presets/rebalances; new weapons and shit aren't being made or are coming at a snails pace

Pic related, mod author posted it in fucking April along with the gun ingame with multiple mods on it, apparently ready to go, still not out.

Yeah fuck it why not.
Just don't spend too much time buildin shit or doing radiant quests

I actually want a Silver Shroud comic series to come out.

Nah, I just want to wander around abandoned buildings and fucked up Vaults.

Recent mods page on Nexus. Modding FO4 is fucking dead.

>U.S.S Constitution
>The weird town where you have to do G.O.A.T to enter
>Kid in Fridge
>Chinese Sub

Robot ship quest
Silver shroud

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24069/?
Only mod that has been worth a shit since July.

I don't give a shit about titty mods, retextures, or settlements, the only thing that this game has is the gunplay, and even that is shit.

The implications of the jack cabot quests are fun.

The "Mods will fix it" meme died once consoles got them.

Yeah, it's a pretty fun game.

>The Silver Shroud
oh shit yeah dude i completly forgot about that

I have a better quesiton: is there any memorable (as in, good) piece of gameplay in Fallout 4?

Recent mods are almost always shit to be fair

Thats because modders saw the paid mods chimpout over modders getting a little bit of money for what they do. The next elder scrolls will be the same.

There aren't any good examples of writing or quests in any post-Morrowind Bethesda game.
Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim and Fallout 4 are equally terrible games. Bethesda is the worst AAA dev in the business.

I remember curie very well.

>Serana
SHE'S A FUCKING TERRIBLE CHARACTER. WHAT IS UP WITH THE NEXUS AND THEIR WANKERY OVER HER?

>tfw there will never be another fallout as well written as NV

Honestly there are a number of good quest in the game, but the game is constantly throwing radiant quest in your face in the exact same way you find a number of actual quest, so finding a real quest is like shifting for a needle in a haystack but the needle is hay colored.

No it doesn't, they just figured that they could get away with trying even less

Is it worth to:
>buy
Hell no, not even below 5 bucks
>pirate
If you have a free weekend and absolutely NOTHING better to do with your time, then you can give it a try. A weekend is about the time needed to realise the game is utter piece of repetitive, auto-generated shit, but still short enough to have relatively enjoyable experience.

Compared with other Fallouts, it makes look Tactics and 3 like perfect RPGs and 1, 2 and NV like masterpieces without any weaknesses.

Also, the android detective feels like a huge waste of a really decent character on a sub-par game.

She's a literal waifu user, don't think of it too hard. I liked the conversations we had while we're exploring the castle, like she slowly confides in you by telling her daddy issues and some other stuff.
In short she's literally the best party member in the game in terms of personality and backstory
that is until you install Interesting NPCs

The quality of quests in Fallout 4 is all over the fucking place, but the best one by far is the drug deal quest in Diamond City. It's about the only one where the MC can actually be an intelligent scumbag and take everybody out for maximum profits.

If you play the game with a head-canon it is taking place 25 instead of 250 years after bombs dropped and your son aging twice as fast as the effect of hibernation, the plot kinda works.
It makes 3/4 of the game content workable and enjoyable, rather than frustratingly stupid.

absolutely not, don't do it user.

Sorry, but the game is in such bad shape it's simply not worth the time spend on it, even when pirated. The few bright spots are few and in between, but too little and not often enough to keep the game simply bearable.

Most of it boils into utter blandness, retarded "plot" and everything being so absurdly over the top it's simply boring.

>downloaded an alternate start mod
>decided to still start in the Vault
>not married to Nora or a father to Shaun, though
>my autism is no longer triggered by a backstory that prevents me from exploring
>somewhatofanrpgnow.jpg
>decide to side with the Minutemen because first playthough was Institute
>reclaimed the Castle, set up Artillery
>every time I talk to Preston now he gives me multiple radiant quests at a time
>99% of the time it's a location he's already sent me to
>sometimes I turn-in and he sends me immediately back to the same place
>assigned him to the weapon store thinking it would make him stop
>tried selling shit to him and he gave me 3 quests in a row

I guess the last update broke the mod that fixes Preston. Too bad, I was having a good time.

>not a good shooter
>not a good rpg
>not a good story
>not a good crafting game
>game tries to be everything but it's a pile of bland nothingness
Not even worth pirating.

The moment when you see the BOS zeppelin after emerging from that one place is game kino, the rest of the game is shit though but hate newspapers girl was kinda cute.

Well, shit. Guess this isn't even worth pirating. I'll just go back to replaying the first two Fallout games then.

Fuck no nigga, Cicero Jenassa and Vorstag best Vanilla companions. Fuck that ash hoe.

anyone else hoping obsidian makes another ?
sick of bethesda these days

Shhhhht, let me tell you a secret: it's a pretty good game when you don't ride on the bethesda hate train.

Most of these autists are in denial about fo3 and fo4. NV was cool yeah, but dont you guys remember when it came out and was the biggest buggiest piece of shit ever to hit stores. They changed the entire game to make it playable. Its not that good, just like fo4 isnt that bad.

Exploring in fo4 is just as exciting as it is in NV, just expect a little less from the main quests. The sidequests are a lot of fun. And remember to kill every BOS in your sight.

Hoping they'll make it like the first two games, top down isometric and turn based.

So its not you who has shit taste but everyone else right? I sure do love living in the age of narcissism and snowflakes

we can only dream user, they could do it but i dont think theyd ever be allowed

While you are complaining, numerous people are enjoying fo4 right now. Stop denying other people a chance to play a game by blasting it because you want to play New Vegas again.