Franchises that didn't deserve to die

What can we do to revive them?

For gust i think the most possible way is to smack the devs head directly. Fucking retarded decisions over and over again.

Stop reminding me that AT is dead.

And I forgot my image.

My niggas

Qoga shouldn't have been so shit and so focused on fanservice, you'd think they would have gotten it right with 2, but nope.

yes please

Ogre Battle/Tactic Ogre

fuck, nostalgia'd hard. I can hear the steps of the protagonist, climbing the metal stairs to some control room.

10/10 taste here

>so it's FEAR, but you walk really slowly and can't jump, and instead of tacticool shootouts we'll have clunky hitscan melee fights

Kill yourself, cuck.

insomniac probably still wouldve destroyed spyro by now

only if it's more in line with the first game. that shit was almost revolutionary.

didn't the one on the left get a game on the Vita a while back?

yeah and it killed the series because it was a direct sequel to a vita exclusive social game that never got released in the west. As much as I fucking love Ar Tonelico let's not act like Surge Concerto didnt fuck everything up big time

Lunar, Breath of Fire

:^)

But Lunar did get a new game on the DS a few years ago.

Breath of Fire wasn't killed, Capcom are just fucking lazy and don't want to make anything new if the name isn't Street Fighter

>it's going mobile

God fucking dammit

And it was so terrible that another wasn't made since. The game made running cost HP for fucks sake

This is going mobile too

I really enjoyed Twilight of Spirits. Two protagonists each with their party was great

Megaman Legends
Bloody Roar
Love Plus
Tokimeki Memorial
Custom Robo
Red Earth
Sakura Wars (Sakura Wars 5 was good. Keep making them damn it.)
Mana Khemia

Where my NWN niggers at?

>instantly buried with sequel after sequel of shitty little girl being lesbians and crafting items
>doesn't even get a rep in that Musou crossover

Too early to feel this

How do we revive it bros?

>cuck
This word has lost all meaning.

We make Valve make their iconic games again.

here

I like my cute lesbians doing cute things but they need to stop sleeping on Mana Khemia. Also Pamela is best girl.

buy geimu oniichan

>implying Ulrika and Chloe werent riding the holes off each other

bruh plz

>they need to stop sleeping on Mana Khemia.
There's nothing to sleep on seeing as how Mana Khemia is just an iteration of the Atelier franchise, and GUST has regularly pumped out Atelier games.

>Sakura Wars (Sakura Wars 5 was good.
This so much.

dragon age, hope you enjoy inquisition 2

The Dusk trilogy was the only ones i really enjoyed. But none of them have topped the battle system and music of MK2

Just believing in your implications, its just those 2 characters. Every new atelier its same face loli lesbian party members out the wazoo.

Sakura Wars 5 is a great game but god did Archer's chapter make me cringe. It felt like a B.E.T original movie. Is that what they SEGA thinks of us?

They should have kept making them even if it's every other year.

>The Dusk trilogy
I still need to check that out.

aw cmon man, Linca and Marion were great

I'd like more Dino Crisis.

They nearly fucked it up with 4 you know. The series was wrapped nicely, let it rest in peace.

Its pretty much a spinoff. 2D graphics, different battle system, and even the crafting mechanics are different. And the whole "characters go to school and do homework". They can still do plenty with it along side mainline atelier

I don't get it. wouldn't it be funnier if it said in dog years I'm dead?

>Thread's great.
>Weebs invade and make it shit.

Sakura Wars was never released overseas aside from 5, That's more on Sega than the consumers. Still surprised they haven't released a compilation yet since niche nip games do better over here now due to a surge in weebs

It's not a bad game.

I know that sounds lame but its soo good the atmosphere and pacing is great. it just werks

>2d graphics

The Atelier series didn't become 3D until the PS3 games. It was also 2D before that.

>Ar Tonelico is in the first post
Idiot

>Weebs
Back to Twitter with you.

They could just give it the Princess Maker treatment and toss them on Steam with some upgrades.

also
>weebs
You have to go back.

Custom Robo has a sequel on the DS, but that's it. I hope they do something for the switch.

The atmosphere is good but then you hear panting and are reminded that in a moment you're gonna have to fight some hobos in really unresponsive unsatisfying hand to hand combat.
At least the firefights in FEAR were sort of fun.

There will never be a Kirby Air Ride 2.

never played arc the lad what other games are they like?

Nah I love NWN for its mods but based on what Bioware would do now its best left dead. Unless they still make a kick ass mod kit like how The Aurora Toolset was. Then everyone can just ignore the awful campaign.

the n64 game is pretty fun too not as refined as the gamecube one but still fun

>Really liked Bomberman Tournament
>Killed by Konami
>New game in 2017
>Absolute shit
>Still dead
>Put him in fuckin' Smash already

bomberman 64 is best bomberman

No it isn't.

This is truth

This game was perfect and 2 was competent and then it got the Ridley Scott treatment

I wish Spyro died, instead of various companies beating the dead horse.

There is a wild arms game in development for PS4

Last year sony was hiring for a ps4 rpg that blends sci-fi with wild west and the location for the job is where the wild arms developers are

Man I miss this series.

Gameplay was still excellent in 3

Ar Tonelico 1 was better than 2 so why even bother making new ones

It hurts
Those hurt even more

for being an SRPG stella glow was pretty good

>muh cuck
Fuck off

>none of them have topped the battle system and music of MK2
I've been meaning to get some friends together to make a game with gameplay similar to mana khemia - not like GUST will even care so i can get that sweet sweet money

Fucking RIP. I even loved the 3rd one.
I know this is a fucking meme or sorts but they really felt like a modern Earthbound

REAL
POPO
HOURS

It was good that it ended. Amy Hennig wrote for that amount of games a story, any more would be milking and destroy the franchise in the long run. It had a good start and a good ending, anything more would be too much.

I only played Twilight of Spirits. It's more of a SRPG, you have blue nodes where you can walk and positioning matters. It is not grid based like Tactics though, pretty interesting.

So a spiritual successor that's gonna turn crap because it isn't called Wild Arms.

Megaman.

Why do you make pessimistic assumptions based on nothing

>based on nothing

What? Have you not seen any spiritual successors lately all being crap?
Never heard of I am Setsuna?

It's not based on nothing, these kind of games almost always turn crap.
I mean, I wish it didn't but it will, I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

At least the creators went out on a decent note.

I'll never get why people didn't like the 3rd one, I thought the gameplay was fine. Is it just because of Johnny?

Nothing says its a spiritual seccessor

Who said spiritual succesor idiot? Is a new wild arms

They usually say something about a tone change, I guess over looking how jokey the second game is.

>Is a new wild arms

Source me then cause I read wild arms series is going mobile you dumb shit

>there is one mobile game so its going mobile forever

You have fingers and no brain but im sure you can search for yourself,dumbass

Spyro should have been a one-off. Every sequel was worse the the previous game.