Humiliating boss deaths

Humiliating boss deaths.
Funny ways to kill or hurt a boss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGdBKuGtPEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poison Giygas

Letting The End die of old age or blowing up his wheelchair.

Winning Sniper Wolf's sniper duel by remote-rocketing her ass.

Big Boss' death in MG2.

Doesn't a boss in Dark souls 2 kill himself if he does no damage to you.

yeah, Sir Alonne from the Iron King DLC
I think he'll also kill himself if you complete the fight in less than a minute

Beating the boss doesn't kill the boss otherwise?

It's just a death animation I think. If you humiliate him via time or taking 0 dmg, he commits sudoku.

The conditions are that you don't get hit once and get him to half health.

No, you kill him dead once he reaches zero hp.

Dishonored made this a gameplay mechanic

>leader of religion of zealots
>knock him out, strap him to a chair and brand his face with the mark of a heretic
>you later see him stumbling around as a weeper

>antagonist escapes and already plans to do another keikaku
>stumbles on a side character who was always portrayed as weak in game, mocks him and tries to kill him
>except side character was hiding his real power all this time, shits on antagonist so hard he literally dies from salt overdose

this begs the question why the fuck they were using such an easily exploitable branding system if even higher-ups are not immune to it

Virtually any way of killing any target in any Hitman game.

can you give me a quick run down on this guy?

This is a pretty damn satisfying way to kill off someone.
youtube.com/watch?v=TGdBKuGtPEs

Well, they probably weren't used to highly trained assassins/royal bodyguards with magical powers whose sole purpose in life was to get revenge targeting them specifically.

Play in Trails in the Sky.

>easily exploitable branding system
>Thinks everyone is like garrett

you don't even need to be a Corvo-tier master of space and time
this system would allow such an easy coups inside the Overseers it's just laughable

>Laputan machine

I mean, yes, the way that room was secured was laughable, I agree.

I'm willing to give it a pass though since the overall game is brilliant, and actually gives me a nonlethal path to defeating boss types.

>not giving the rabid dog one last fight and fairly blowing his guts off so he can die while understanding how powerless he is

In Tales of Maj'eyal some enemies have the ability to only actually die when you reduce them to a number below 0, like -200 HP, or multiple forms. One of the classes can simply eat them to bypass this entirely. I found it amusing to take out these haughty taughty, proud, death defying mages with the power of vore.

>not firing a rocket into the catacomb and destroying him before he can even conceive of how doomed he is

>implying making him realize he's nothing but an outdated bucket of bolts and a literal tool with barely any human characteristics retained isn't far more humiliating

>Dishonored
>Brand the leader of a zealot order as a heretic and force him to be kicked out, eventually turns into a weeper
>Send 2 brothers to work at a saltmine they own, cut off their tongues
>Force a woman to live out the rest of her life with a stalker
>Broadcast a recording that mentioned that all the fucked up things were made by the current emperor
>All of these are considered morally better than murder

>antagonist spouts how grand and powerful it is
>because it's a conceptual human personality it's prone to internal conflicts, takes an easy bait and almost annihilates itself, with surviving piece understanding that conflict is not the answer and simply wanting to fuck off

DUDE RATS LMAO

You can push this guy into the ocean before he wakes up.

Morally better? Maybe not. Just desserts for their crimes? Absolutely.

I'm a big fan of The Count of Monte Cristo. Some people just deserve cruel fates for the cruelty they bestow on others.

killing the piranah plant in yoshi's island before the boss transformation cutscene starts

Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Stand before the final door to the last boss (Darth Malak) but don't open it yet. Connect a controller to the first and fourth controller slot then press BACK, START and the two triggers at the same time on both controllers. Now when you open the door, instead the final conversation before the last battle, it triggers a cinematic where you walk up to Malak casually and turn him into a twilek dancer. She dances for a while and the game plays the ending (like when you beat Malak normally).

I'd say the broadcast and the mines are morally better than murder, although only slightly so for the mines if you include the tongue bit. But yeah, the stalker thing was kind of fucked up, I think they later had to come back and say 'yeah she left him'

>Not reloading a save when you encounter a boss fight were the boss becomes hostile and activates defensive augs only after she has spoken to you.
>Not fragging her ass while she chases you for an autograph.
plebs

Some of those non-lethal paths are way worse than just straight up dying