if boats weren't able to kill 2hu I doubt anything else will

>boats didn't kill touhou
>idols only made touhou stronger
>animals didn't kill touhou
>implying fate would do anything to Touhou long after its own peak

>Less works at comiket
>Doesn't even have their own events

Not even close

fate is a vn and some shows, touhou at its core is stg and people suck at videogames

Riiiiiiiight, just like can collectors and MMD were killing touhou

>MMD
>Killing touhou

I'm 99% sure it did everything but

>kemono friends is killing 2hu

how can they be stopped!

NA version of Fate/GO just killed a popular wiki of the game named cirnopedia
2hu literally BTFO

Zun will have a monopoly on comiket as long as he remains liberal about his policies on fanworks. Touhou might experience dips over time, but it can never truly be killed until Comiket stops altogether, or Zun dies from alcohol poisoning.

Kancolle and Fate just cannot for a simple reason, making business with derivative work isn't possible without licencing.

Doujins mangas are tolerated and selling at places like Comiket is fine. But that's as far as it goes. Make your own Kancolle doujin game and sell it, Kadokawa will just shut you down.

You can't make some arrangement of a Kancolle or Fate song and have it added to a commercial game either. Meanwhile a shitload of music games have touhou arrange in them. ZUN doesn't give a shit unlike Sony or Kadokawa.

I wish Touhou was dead just because it's always poisoning my Exhentai searches

>Kancolle is killing touhou
How will we ever recover touhoubros?

Just tell the search to exclude touhou then.

Nothing is going to kill Touhou if he puts out shitty games since 2013 and it's still chugging along

How do you do that

-touhou should do it.

user...user...

>Meanwhile a shitload of music games have touhou arrange in them.
>Tfw Buta Otome arranges in Groove Coaster and Pop n music

Oh, so this time it's Fate that's killing it

can't wait for Pikmin and Puyo Puyo to have their turns killing Touhou

That and maimai/chunithm have touhou songs categories, characters and so forth.

Kancolle and Fate have no crossover. Most Kancolle music is forgettable anyway.

killing itself*

>mfw Ape Escape kills Touhou

can't wait for Gore's danmakufu fangames to kill Touhou for good!

Is this a Touhou thread?
I think it's a Touhou thread, been a long time since I saw one of those on Sup Forums.

So, how did you guys like HSiFS?
I just got my No Release Normal 1cc today and I'm thinking of tackling the Extra stage, but I'm afraid if it's gonna take the usual amount of dedication other Extra stages usually require, which I don't have all that much left in me nowadays.
How does it rank among other Ex stages, in terms of difficulty?

Not like you faggots actually talk about the game.

>Homestuck is killing Touhou

WHAT TEH FUCK BROS THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING

>So, how did you guys like HSiFS?
God tier. Absolutely love the lore, Okina is here to stay in my new top 10 2hus, I love that Eternity is hinted to be Tokoyo-no-Kami who is deeply linked to the Soga (Tojiko's) clan, the Hata (Kokoro's) clan and also linked to Matara-jin, pretty much connecting the past three plot-relevant games. Some spellcards are dull, some are amazing. The dialogue is rich with everything, the Extra stage is amazing, the game has great visuals and the gimmick is fun.

This may be the first game where ZUN put actual, thought-out effort into the plot. I love how the western fanbase keeps uncovering more and more of the hidden lore.
My new second favorite and a 10/10

I can't believe Soccer Spirits is killing 2hu
I wonder if zun knows how much money he'd make of gatcha

>touhou is killing touhou

To be honest, even though I cleared all the mainline stuff, I've never actually delved into the plot. I found to the dialogue in-game and the overall game's story to be enough. Is it worth getting into?

Also yeah, I loved some of those attacks, and while I initially didn't care for the soundtrack, I love it now, especially the Sister's Theme in stage 5. Ex Okina's theme is also the hypest shit.

MIMA FUCKING WHEN

May be the easiest Extra stage yet, with a neat gimmick. just give it a shot.

>shitposting is killing Touhou
Whata fuck, man.

I feel the doujin scene is just more diverse now, which I like. We used to talk about how touhou was dominating comiket, and whether we'd get another franchise that could take over when touhou gets stale. It seemed like it could happen at the peak of kancolle's popularity, but that declined without anything taking over after it, so it looks like artists are actually fine with just picking a franchise they like instead of feeling forced to jump on the current bandwagon.

If there's anything to complain about, I guess I don't like that shitty mobages get so much free promotion now. For me, that leads to a lot of disappointing experiences when I decide to check out the source material for a doujinshi.

The weak should fear the strogn

I thought Kemono Friends was the new "Touhou killer"

>implying Touhou can die

>undertale is killing touhou
thats what you get for not having gay furry trans and gender neutral characters in game you nazi gooks

I wish Ringo got more attention

nu-moon is fucking killing itself lmao

If you ever wanna get into the side stuff, all the manga (except maybe Silent Sinner in Blue) are nice reads for a slow, chill day.

>Why is this happening?
Justice exists after all.

Honestly there's not that much to get into in the lore. This feels like a story-setting game. Like, you'll look back on this when Touhou 18 comes on and think:
"Ah, what Mai said during Marisa's route referenced this. Neat."
Obviously there's cool shit like Okina being Matara-jin who has a common descendant with the Tengu, or quite a bit of exposition on Cirno which is great, especially paired on what we know of her from PoFV. Even more Yukari meddling, some backstory on the Youkai Sages and how THEY ALL DRESS THE SAME (compared Yukari to Ran to Kasen to Okina), the aforementioned Tokoyo no Kami, and a bunch of other small things worth mentioning like the fact that one can become a Magician through neither being born nor a spell/potion.
Once you learn to look deep into the dialogue and its implications, you start loving the story.

It will die when ZUN does.

You fool. He has children

2hu will never die. It will likely outlive even Zun.

>Series that isn't like Touhou at all is killing Touhou

I'm currently playing Subterranean Animism.
I'm using Reimu/Suika because i suck at videogames.

Touhou is some of the most boring shit ever, with characters designed by a guy who has the art skills of a first grader.

Just stream my dude.

>not Team Border for the wallclips
>not Malice for the bombspam
Do you even graze?

2hu may not prosper
BUT IT WILL PREVAIL

>"Vocaloid will kill Touhou!"
>it doesn't
>"Love Live will kill Touhou!"
>it doesn't
>"Idolmaster will kill Touhou!"
>it doesn't
>"Kancolle will kill Touhou!"
>it doesn't
>"Kemono Friends will kill Touhou!"
>it doesn't
>"Fate will kill Touhou!"
I WONDER WHAT WILL FUCKING HAPPEN NEXT
GOD I HATE YOU FAGGOTS

It's a meme, you dip.

retard

Use MarisaB, aka MarisaBest.
Once you learn how the shot functions, you'll destroy the stages and you get the easiest Satori as a bonus. Fire is kinda weak compared to say, ReimuA or MarisaC, but it makes up for it by being versitile as fuck.

>Love Live will kill Touhou!
>Idolmaster will kill Touhou!
>it only made it stronger
pic related, it's idolfags

why is it boring

how exactly did idols make Touhou stronger? i'm lost

Hey dude, those bazillions of gigabytes of gothic lolita doujins ain't gonna appear out of nowhere. Inspiration has to start from somewhere else.

idolshit fans and touhoufags are pretty much 50% same crowd. everytime there's an idol boom, more people eventually get interested in Touhou

>ZUN's sons are killing Touhou

How do we stop this

If it'snot dying why are you homosexuals so desperately trying to meme it into popularity?

subterranean animism was the last good 2hu game

because people from other fandoms are butthurt that it has swept their asses continuously.

I LOVE SEKIBANC!

CUTEST HUMAN

CUTEST DDC

Quick! Post your favorite Touhuo theme or remix of it. For me it's a toss-up between Necrofantasia and Septette for the dead Princess.

Some I like:
youtube.com/watch?v=7qLqbGHa0S4 - Necrofantasia

youtube.com/watch?v=lCnOWlBCm6U - Septette

Some Eurobeat mixes:
youtube.com/watch?v=TJO3CKdIPLs

youtube.com/watch?v=t_9c0yipDPY

These days Touhou seems less popular to me merely because I myself haven't been paying much attention to it. I'm sure it's doing just fine.

I miss the prime years of touhou posting

I thought people said waifus can't die, but what happens when nobody posts them anymore

>tfw favorite 2hu hasn't been acknowledged since the camera games outside of incredibly minor background cameos

My favorite 2hu hasn't been acknowledged even in the camera games.

>his waifu is still alive and didn't get killed off in a game
count your blessings son
;_;

>Sonic is killing Mario
xD

>tfw favourite hu has starred in almost every game, manga and written work
Feels like I'm king of the world