Spy / Stealth games

Hello Sup Forums! I need stealth games, badly.
I like games where you spy without leaving a trace instead of the ones where you have to kill.
I have already played all of the splinter cell games and hitman games, death to spies
pls suggest

Thief?

Styx

MGSV actually has special super bonus for completing the mission without leaving a trace.

this is good games i recommend

bad mocap and whateverish story but its good fantasy sneaking especially when there are better enemies than just humans start showing up

Djarak. This is the last fucking time you're ever gonna bug me.

I have played thief too

OP here. So styx is a good game? You recommend it?

It was JUST at like -80% sale on Steam, you missed it.

cold war
velvet assassin
death to spies
alpha protocol
second sight

Eh. Not really. It's a step back mechanically in almost every way from the god stealth game Splinter cell chaos theory.

It's a refreshing game for stealth lover, It's all i can say

FUCK

I remember second sight, I liked that game very much

Don't listen to this user, MGSV rewards you if you rush the missions too and kill everyone.

That too, but the "no trace" completion bonus is pretty much a guaranteed S rank, because it so huge it overcompensates for the completion time bonus several times over.

>MGS5
>Thief 1-3
>Styx
>Hitman 2016, contracts, Blood money

it rewards speed and non-detection. Killing is irrelevant in mgs5 rating

No One Lives Forever
No One Lives Forever 2

Tenchu
You have to kill bosses though

Dishonored if doing a nonlethal no power run.

All the MGS games

Thanks for the suggestions guys
I'll see what I can do

also the dar mod, wich was a quake 3 engine mod but now its a free standalone game inspired by thief, have a good bunch of missions, and its pretty good.

*"the dark mod"

the stealth genre is dead

>second sight
I like it a lot but it certainly wasnt for the stealth.

Take a look at Clandestine

>special super bonus

It's just a bunch of points. It's meaningless.

Chaos Theory.

>mfw trying to ghost the bathhouse

The last 2 sections are almost impossible to ghost. As in, leave the guards untouched. You must use smoke grenades, although when the guards are looking for other people to shoot besides you, you could rationalise that they don't think the smoke came from a sigint ninja.

Everything is meaningless.

Only if you are a gay. In GZ, getting S rank rewards you with equipment. In MGSV, you get nothing. S rank is just a bunch of points.

So, you need a carrot on a stick to actually try and do your best? Got it.

I need a reason to do something, yeah. It's not like doing it is it's own reward. Getting S rank in GZ was actually fun. Especially for the Raiden mission. I remember how I climbed up to a sentry tower roof and carefully shot everyone during the final assault to avoid detection and get that S rank. It was fun. Nothing like that in MGSV.

>Getting S rank in GZ was actually fun
not the main mission for sure. Nothing fun about extracting 7 prisoners manually

alekhines gun exist which is the unofficial sequal to death to spies

>36/100 metascore
ouch

>CTRL+F
>Syphon Filter
>0 of 0"

You 7th gen babies make me sick.

i have been meaning to try this one out. It sounds fun. How polished does it feel?

It's a good stealth game with solid mechanics, don't expect much more than that, though.

>Syphon Filter
the OP is asking for completely ghostable games and you recomend Syphon Filter?

MGS3 if you haven't played it.

A lot of people seem to have crashes and technical problems but i was lucky and dodged that mostly. It is a more hitmany version of death to spies, Nothing amazing but if you can get it for dirt cheap and you are lucky when it comes to crashes i see no reason not to try it out if you like hitman and death to spies.

You only had to do each one once and then you kept the bonus forever. Plus it's also cooler to extract them that way than to use those fultons.