You're going to buy Neppy's new game, right, Sup Forums?

You're going to buy Neppy's new game, right, Sup Forums?

I don't play weeb trash for pedo virgin loser.

Ah, good news, then. Neptunia is most certainly NOT that.

NOM NOM NOM, FAGGOT

There better be a nude patch on day 1 or no buy

yes. I just hope that we get the same collectors edition as japan.

I'd really rather get it on PC so I don't have to continue paying for PSN. I don't know how the multiplayer works or if I'm even going to use it but I'd like the option regardless.

Anal

Of course I am, just waiting on ifi to put up a limited edition preorder

Yup. At least another month until we hear about any LE.

Not sure if I should wait for pc version

no

You sound incredibly boring. Neptunia games make it easy to look up their skirts and that should be all you need.

Panties are too lame now. They're a product of the age before nudity started becoming more common in anime. Get with the times and realize nobody cares about the exact same generic striped panties anymore

I'll wait for the steam version. Even though I own a PS4, I can't get myself to sit down and use it for whatever reason.

>Neptunia games make it easy to look up their skirts

Not rebirth 3 and Victory II

>delayed
Eventually probably.
I've still gotta finish Megadimension.

So you have zero imagination and are boring like I said

i understand this refernce

Yeah, I'll probably just pick it up on PS4. I really wanted to play on PC though.

Can anyone sell me on this? How does it compares to other Tamsoft games like SK?

Nothing like SK. It's an action RPG that plays similarly to sword art online

Yes... I'm aware of that. i want to know how if gameplay is better, how much fanservice there is, etc

Fanservice is typical Neptunia, lots of wavy skirts, panties, and some boob physics from the well endowed characters. There is some suggestive imagery throughout the game as usual, have you never played neptunia?

No, I've never played Neptunia, since I don't like turn based RPGs. However, since this one is an ARPG, Iconsidered giving shot.

The thing is, it's done by Tamsoft, the company that made Senran Kagura(the worst games I've ever played on my life), so I am kinda skeptical because of that. If the fanservice on this game is as close to SK levels, I probably will pass...

yes, i wanna be Nep's smith and polish her armor with all my dedication.

Depends on how hard/long the platinum is. Megadimension wasn't... too bad.

>Japan liked it
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I've never played SK, so I can't personally compare them. What I can say is that Neptunia is more about cute than lewd, usually anyways. If you don't look for upskirts then you won't see them, and imagery is more suggestive than outright lewd most of the time

I don't have anything against fanservice, as long as it's not SK levels, where the game literally revolves around it and is literally nothing but boob jokes and tits jiggling. Should I look into it then?

Watch some gameplay on youtube and decide if you have to. You can find it easily

Why is paladiNep so cute?

Oh shit, the witch girl is cute as fuck. Thinking of buying just for her. But yeah, it's way different that I though, think I'll really give it a shot, thanks.

That's Nepgear, the main character's sister. She's definitely cute, but gets a lot of crap from some fans because of the ending in re;birth 2 where she murders all her friends and family.

>Oh shit, the witch girl is cute as fuck.

congrats, you like the blandest character in the series.

She is also a murderer

Woops, forgot a pic

Nep, yeah!

Your taste is top tier my friend.

Nepgear did nothing wrong

Nepgear did nothing wrong

and being bland as fuck as a main character compared to Neptune

because Nep is the cutest and her radiant white armor makes her even more beautiful. I wanna be her squire.

But she's even MORE cute in pink.

Whaaat. No way. Please tell me it's a joke, I just set her as my new wallpaper and I don't want to be murdered by my fucking wallpaper. God dammit.

Technically Noire kills herself and Neptune kills Vert, but Nepgear definitely kills all the others

it's an optional bad ending in mk2.

it's now reduced to a running gag in the series and anime

You and a thousand other people

>I'm smart for noticing a reference to one of the most popular progressive rock songs of the 80s

Props to the translators for going that far back, though

Basically ancient evil is going to destroy everything, no way out except to power up a cursed sword by killing the other Goddesses, and she actually does it the absolute madwoman. Nepgear always and forever best girl, just for that

nep is already the cutest, user, but the armor gives her a more pristine look

I see... by the way, is this series as bad as Sup Forums says it is? One of the reasons I got curious about this series is because of how bad Sup Forums portraits it. But after seing this Nepgear, I can't believe it anymore.

Sup Forums usually loves it, though.

Depends on how you define bad. The games are obviously low budget, and the re;birth games re use a ton of assets, but that stuff isn't really what you play Neptunia for anyway. If you like cute girls and silly humor, then Neptunia can be a really fun and satisfying experience.

The criticisms are usually deserved, though. I still love the games either way.

weebs of Sup Forums loves it*

It's okayish? Fun for a few bucks and all that, but they reuse assets to an absurd degree and some of the grind is a bit tedious.

Still all around a decent enough game, expect an enjoyable but flawed B movie.

Weebs of Sup Forums and Sup Forums who make lots of threads and generally love it.

What was the point of announcing the PC version at the same time as the PS4 version if they were just gonna release it months later anyways?

>She is also a murderer
STOP THIS MEME. NEPGEAR IS A GOOD GIRL.

>but that stuff isn't really what you play Neptunia for anyway
Why don't they just make it into a VN if the gameplay isn't the main point of the games?

the series has it's highs and lows.

The very first game for the PS3 is a total mess.
mk2 for the PS3 is a mess but not as bad as the first PS3 game.
V for the PS3 is when the series started getting decent in terms of overall mechanics.

The Rebirth games are enhanced remakes of the PS3 games

U and Blanc vs Zombies are Senran Kagura clones

Noire's game is a mediocre SRPG

PP is a crappy Idolm@ster clone

V-II is really damn good. The jump to the PS4 helped out a lot.

Because it's not a VN and people wouldn't play it if it was. I never would've given it the time of day if it wasn't a turn-based JRPG.

I guess to let people know it's confirmed coming, rather than letting them guess. Better to delay the announcement and ripping people off for a 2nd copy if they just want it on PC.

Because the gameplay in the Rebirths is pretty enjoyable for a generic turn based RPG.
Although I think the combat in Megadimension was good in general.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Should I try VII even though I don't like turn based RPGs much? I've heard too many good things about it, even here on Sup Forums. When a weeb game is praised here, it must have a reason. I also just want to get a bit of knowledge on the series before jumping in. I know there's also an anime.

Think for yourself, faggot. Do you need Sup Forums to always hold your hand when making choices?

Watch the anime. If you fall in love with the characters, then give VII a shot. The anime is a worthwhile experience in and of itself. Just be aware that it will spoil you on re;birth 3.

The series has a lot of charm, the characters really sell it. I never agree with jumping into the middle of a series.

Wait for the whole series to go on sale and nab them.

It's bad but at the same time it's an incredibly charming series

Reminder that my cute goddess nepnep single handedly carries the entire series. If you Neptune's silliness appeals to you, then you can play and enjoy the shit out of any Neptunia game.

Yeah dude, because thinking will make the answer magically appear in front of me about if I'll like something I have no idea of.
Okay, guess I'll give the anime a try, thanks.

i wanna kiss Nep's arm and slowly go all the way of to back and her neck.

>Okay, guess I'll give the anime a try, thanks.

just a heads up, the anime is a rushed & condensed story combining two games (mk2 & V) and cuts a lot of stuff out.

like the best bad guys (him and Copypaste)

>Copypaste
>Bad guy
He makes tea.

does it have noire

no?

then i hope you all get cancer i hate you

Of course it has Noire. Why would you think otherwise

>le conquest maymay

>There are people who breathe air like I do that also like Noire
How?

The last time we trusted Sup Forums to make their own decisions, someone ended up buying the original PS3 HDN.

But user lots of people like Noir, like... ehm... yea lots of people!

he may be a bad guy, but this does not mean he is a *bad* guy.

It has some cool mechanics before the older games but aside from that nothing really changed.

Gonna wait for a Limited Edition announcement first.

Noir is literally outclassed by Uni. Now Uni is a top Nep.

I just hope we get a good LE.

Lol. Poor guy. Did he refund it and got the remakes? Please tell me he did.

>wow, user, that thing is really tiny LOL
>OMG user what are we even supposed to do with this little thing?

>someone ended up buying the original PS3 HDN.

Not him but I did that to myself.
AFTER playing V and mk2

>Uni
What is it about little girls using heavy weapons that is so satisfying?

Same shit with Atelier series, so damn gratifying to see some tiny girl blow everything to kingdom come with all sorts of bombs while madly laughing aloud.

Allegedly.

Shhhh. We all know all Neps are lesbians.

>Not "when you tell them where to find the pudding"

NOO

How are you coping with the voice actresss change, Noirebros?

Poor guy

>dubfags

>people who like the shitty generic tsundere are also shitty autistic weebs who play with subs
Who'd've thought?

How do you figure? All the hubbub about the dub is proving otherwise.

Not giving a fuck and laughing at the whiners

I dunno, I'd be pretty mad if they replaced Neptune's english VA.

>That time when vert admitted she just kept buffing herself during a guild raid thing to waste the attackers time.