Please give me some games to play on this thing

Please give me some games to play on this thing.
I'm trying Gravity Rush and it's boring, the combat is repetitive and the graphics are murky and grim. I've tried dungeon crawlers, but they're doing nothing for me. The only game I can say I fully enjoyed was Wipeout 2048, but the performance still soured me on that one.
What am I supposed to play on my Vita? Was I memed?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2384164
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm trying Gravity Rush and it's boring, the combat is repetitive and the graphics are murky and grim.
I have nothing to suggest to the likes of you faget.

>tfw no cute bf to whip my vita out for

All I want is a good game. Most of what I've played seems like a tech demo or shovelware.

>All I want is a good game

But you already have Gravity Rush

That's the tech demo.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Especially with the shitposting Infinite is getting

The uncharted game that was really well done with actual effort put into a fucking Vita game

Is the Vita version particular good?

Link (or spoiler image) the unedited version of this pic & I will give you a list of 10 vita games that are solid 8-10s

Maybe Vanillaware games? They're pretty repetitive though, there's also shit like Soul Sacrifice and Uncharted which are pretty good.
Honestly though, if don't don't like anime games there's not much I can recommend.

Vanillaware games are all right, I enjoyed Muramasa. You're right that they're too repetitive though, not sure if I should get the DLC.

Soul Sacrifice Delta I have, but I don't really get the appeal. I was never a fan of Monster Hunter FWIW.

Boohoo someone doesn't like a game you like.

source?
>inb4 trap

>file deleted
just post the pixiv link or some shit you dumbass

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2384164

Pixel dungeon if you like roguelikes. It's pretty good.

>2boys
fucking knew it

xcom is on sale for 1 dollar along with civ rev 2 on humble bundlealso>not liking gravity rush

It's listed as 1boy 1girl loli on gelbooru

There's a load of psp games available like MonHun FU and MGS Peace Walker

what difference does it make?

It's tag terrorism by disgruntled homosexuals upset that they don't get any art. The pixiv tags indicate it's a girl.

user did you even look It show that she's a girl in one of the other drawings.

This list is shitty looking and old.

i don't know user, but thanks for the pic, didn't know about the artist and he has some top tier lolis.

I really liked Peace Walker and you can try its predecessor.
Dragons Crown is great and tough to master
Disgaea 4 is the game Im powering through rn and enjoying its long postgame
You should definitely give soul savrifice delta's story a runthrough, otherwise I dunno. Really depends on your tastes. A handheld isnt gonna have AAA Shooters, obviously

You were memed by weeb sonyfag you retard? You bought the WiiU of handled. Hell, even worse, the WiiU has a couple of games at least
>kate's game
absolute garbage, it's a shit open world game with mediocre gameplay that has a couple of rabid shitposting fans that praise it because
>muh delicious brown waifu

>updated august 2nd
>old

Is english your second language? Thanks for nothing intelligable, you retarded subhuman ape

where's that pic from

>using latex fetish pictures as a reaction image
Curious

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT Sup Forums THE VITA DOES HAVE GAMES GOD DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST DON'T ASK WHICH ONES

pls sauce

see

Wipeout 2048
XCom
Bunch of indie stuff
MGS HD collection

Most of the games on the vita are ports, not that it's a bad thing having a portable with the stuff it has is pretty neat. Also gravity rush is good get some taste m8.

>Buys niche JRPG handheld
>"WHEEEERE ARE MY GAMES REEEEEEE"

What were you thinking?

>tfw no cute femboy to play Vita with in bed

Guess I need a 3ds and Switch for that

Get the Vanillaware games. Muramasa is my personal favorite but they're all great.