Daily reminder that Makoto is a slut that likes it up the ass

Daily reminder that Makoto is a slut that likes it up the ass.

hence why she's perfect

>Do anal with Makoto
>Rub dick all over walls of every room so Sae has to smell it

Yes, and?

>likes it up the ass.
that's not a bad thing

she has the best ass, I dont see the problem here...

Nigga you got her confused with Kawakami.

Reminder that she'll do ANYTHING FOR 5000 yen.

there are cheaper and better sluts

Pretty sure that's Kawakami.
Well, she might not exactly like it, but she'll do anything as long as you pay her enough.

Daily reminder that Ann gives sexual favors to gym teachers.

Someone post those police girls?

That's more her sister Sae. But even so, what's so wrong if Makoto was someone who enjoyed sex with people and liked taking it up the ass?

>She will never ride your face with her sweaty ass after fighting for hours inside a palace

disgusting

She would become a Chie clone.

>ANYTHING
Even cuddling?

>likes it up the ass.
I like Makoto now

Of all girls, why Makoto? Futaba is way better in that regard.

>NEET, so obviously she doesn't exercise much or shower.
>probably tires out easily and sweats up a storm
>her skin tight cyber suit now moist and sweat due to her out of sharpness
>having to pilot her persona ship in the heat with no AC
>After a long day of fighting she can just her sweaty and smelly ass on your face until you are in love with her stench

cause she has gone black

she knows how to ride a bike user

put the piece together

Someone asked how it would feel to kiss Ann in the other thread. I didn't get to write my second reply before it 404'd. You can have it here:

You would slowly but deliberately press your lips into hers, your nose picking up the slight hint of a floral fragrance, unable to tell if it's place of origin is her neck or behind the ears.

Her plump, glossy lips, tinted with a hue of pink, feel almost like clouds, so soft and supple you almost can't tell you've touched them until you begin to push into them with a bit more force, putting pressure on her teeth. She whimpers slightly, putting her hands on your back, gently digging her finger tips in. She's trembling slightly as you suddenly taste the tip of her tongue in your mouth, sweet like a piece of hard candy...
She arches her back in the air as you slam into her relentlessly. She reaches behind her head, first tightly gripping the sheets, pulling them off the corners of the bed, then putting her palms against the headboard to keep herself from being pushed into it.

Her breathing is ragged, she looks you in the eyes. "I swear, I'm...I'm not this kind of girl! Please go easier..!"

You slow down and she instantly regrets her words, quickly begging you to speed up again. The sheets are growing wet beneath her, her shapely butt beginning to lift off of the bed to meet your thrusts.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight, you fucking cat.

but why would you do that

you dont know where it has been

Thanks to your image I immediately imagined myself kissing Wojak, good job cunt.

Don't hate on best girl

>Don't hate on best boy

ftfy

Lewd

I love my teacher though. Although I will say Makoto ass is very nice.

If Makoto was a boy then I'm proudly gay

There was supposed to be a linebreak between the kissing and fucking. Didn't go through.

>i love a slut who has sucked more dick then yosuke
kys

Daily reminder that Makoto is prim and proper. If you mentioned anal, she'd blush in embarrassment and mention she needs some time to get used to the idea. She'll hope you forget about it completely but after days of encouragement/nagging, she'll eventually relent. After all, she doesn't want to lose her long-time boyfriend. After which, she may contact Eiko and/or Ann for advice and look up on the internet if anal is painful or what to expect from it. She'll also look into anything to make the experience sanitary to ensure that both of you won't get anything from her dirtiest spot.

She may be an uptight person but she also doesn't hold up well to being pressured by her boyfriend/husband.

Everyone has a past user. Get over it.
And that means she's hella good at sucking dick.

Her contacting Eiko to ask about sex is the perfect start to the best NTR doujin of all time.

>long-time boyfriend
you do know that he dump her at the end right?

Maybe you did but I didn't

Only prude girls don't take it up the ass. If your waifu is a prude she is shit.

Speaking of Makoto
if Elizabeth does rescue door kun what would happen to the seal?

Makoto is 100% female :^)

Liz pissed her panties when fighting Yu. Do you really think she's capable of rescuing MC?
There is a small chance if she gets Margaret to help her.

Joker will be the one to free him

No thanks. I like my teacher.

>being this ignorant
we all know it wouldnt work out

sure user sure

Daily reminder that ALL mormon girls take it up the ass until they're married.

Pls don't user. The nips do enough Makoto/Sae NTR already.

Makoto is pure and virgin just take a look at this comparison.
Makoto anus size: .
Your mom anus size: O

Can you see the difference between . and O?

maybe not enough for those sluts

>Makoto anus size: .
Not after Akira was done with her.