Yfw even sports games are adopting the cinematic experience meme

>yfw even sports games are adopting the cinematic experience meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGgId46DFfU
gearnuke.com/pc-dominates-market-51-console-30-mobile-13-according-new-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOAT

>EA finally admitting Brady is the GOAT

Bout time

is this the one with tikkamasala ali

>Madden 18-1

>madden puts a faggot on the cover
wew

Yes, and of course you play as a black man. Granted, that makes some sense, but at least let us choose.

I really don't like how he's shoved into everything now after Moonlight
he was passable in that film and is nothing better than a bit player like in House of Cards
now he's going to be one of the main actors in True Detective S3
as well as Madden and a Jay Z video
it's ridiculous
doesn't he feel tokenised yet?

>brady cover
>madden curse
finally the league can be rid of this nigger and matt ryan, julio jones can win the owl they deserve who am i kidding. you don't deserve shit when you blow a 28-3 game or whatever it was

Brady is so good he'll break the Madden curse

You are on the cover of a Madden game?

>it's now been 10 years since Madden was on PC

feels real bad

What exactly does Brady do, aside from cheat, and cry on the sidelines, while the defense is on the field?

Please you think to highly of me. Brady is a manbaby who cries when things don't go his way.

>what does a quarterback do while defense is playing
i mean... what? not like brady needs to go over the playbook

>when things don't go his way
so almost never?

Foreigner here, is there a single NFL team that Brady hasn't raped? Every time somebody names him there's some asspained guy who must whine that he cheated

>You will never be as butthurt as Brady haters who sperg out anytime he's mentioned

You fags are almost as bad as SJWs

Giants

>not from boston
>like brady
literally a cuck

So you are Brady?

Oh I know GB, they have that QB with the gay biker moustache

So just Green Bay and the Giants? That's neat, not even Messi dominates football like that.

5TIME
T
I
M
E

GET FUCKED
>25 POINT LEAD
LMAO!

fake news

Reminder that it was literally 28-3 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

Broncos/Colts when Peyton still played.

The Giants cucked the Pats harder than any handegg team has been cucked in living memory though

I can't tell what's better
Falcons blowing a 25 point lead in 3rd
or Seahawks not running the ball

youtube.com/watch?v=KGgId46DFfU

Madden 18 is pretty good so far tbqh

Except for the new retarded glitch blitzes that every has already found out of the double A gap nickel formation

Superb owl LI was one of the greatest cinematic experiences ive ever seen.

Hes not the biggest
hes not the fastest
hes not the strongest

he's the greatest of all time

brady cucked john madden in his first owl too. madden thought brady should kneel it out and brady led the pats to victory

>m-muh spygate
>m-muh deflategate

>Wasn't down
>This is a legitimate clean play in the NFL

neat

Peak performance

>OBJ on the jags

>getting cucked by an autist in 2 super bowls
Really makes one think

I didn't know about TD. Shit, they're really pushing him, huh?

>Especially when Allen Robinson is better

Is Allen Robinson still relevant?

Allen Robinson is one wild pass away from decapitating Bortles (now Henne, I guess) on live TV and taking the death penalty for the team

OBJ has a literal autistic manchild throwing to him, but he still makes it work.

Except when he decided to be a little bitch and go toe to toe with Josh Norman lol

>Is Allen Robinson still relevant?
Not until he stops dropping ez passes and hurting Bortles feelings

Eli on his worst day isn't no Blake Bortles

I am from Boston though, 781

>cleveland's gregg willaims defense almost ended his career
sometimes being a browns fan isn't all that bad

Is madden 18 worth it or not? I always sell madden when 2k comes out and never play it.

>not helping your boy Cruise get drafted
ISHYGDDT

>Marshawn was stopped up by Hightower with a clutch grab
>Was never a surefire thing, lynch has been stopped on the 1 yard line before

vs

>Falcons cucking themselves by running out of gas playing hard the first quarter trying to show off WE DEM ATLANTA HOT BOYZ CHECK DIS SPEED and then letting Brady rape them in the second half

Falcons for sure. Seahawks just legitimately lost a good football game.

>Hate the patriots
>Them winning the Super Bowl caused the BIGGEST asspain from people who tried to politicize the sport.
It's a mixed feel.

YEAH MAN I WISH FOR MORE SPIKE LEE STORY FOR MY 2K

>franchise starts as a PC simulation
>PC is abandoned a few years later

You'd figure the whole "PC has been revived" meme would have made Madden come back to PC, but I guess that's all just hype talk. Come to think of it, any time a publisher says anything about PC (like Sega with "oh PC is so profitable, we need to focus more on it!" and "oh by the way, Yakuza Zero/Persona 5/insert Japanese game we publish won't come to PC because uh... I don't know", it's just PR talk. EA says it like it is. PC is a small market.

>People think that NEW ENGLAND are the racists
>People think ATLANTA aren't
>All just because Brady has the most white receivers on his team.

>tfw went undrafted just so my boy Colt could get drafted in the 5th round

It's funny because I thoroughly raped the Longshot challenge without throwing an incompletion, even the moments where they scripted Larry English to come in untouched I still complete a pass for positive yardage

>marshawn pushed like a filth nigger he is
>destroyed by Tom "The Klan is my Clan" Brady

>Atlanta Politicized

>once again, tom "pull the trigger on every nigger" brady destroys them

when will this racist monster be stopped

>tfw no qt Peyton to cuck Tom out of the playoffs anymore

>thought origin might bring back madden
>lolno we just peddle trash games on here
t-thanks ea

It was a good time

>NHL 18 is blatantly rehashed and probably had less than 100 manhours put into the game
>$90 canadian
>check the EA forums
>same EA dicksuckers and shills as always, mods nowhere to be seen
seriously fuck EA. Hockey is only getting more popular and they're literally no-assing the series and nobody else wants to take the risk and make their own.
Last good NHL game was 14, which was pretty much a more polished version of 13, the "new" engine for PS4/bone is blatantly inferior to the 13 engine

>Hockey is only getting more popular

It's really like I'm on Sup Forums.

This, NHL 14 is honestly a great sports game. EA really fucked up the transition to the current generation

>nobody else wants to take the risk and make their own
you do know that it's licensing issues and not a matter of devs not wanting to make sports games right?

Pats are all of New England dumpass

Pats vs Falcons turning into a political thing definitely made it funnier. Jesus the asshurt on that day was monumental

I can't speak for everyone but I'd love a 6v6 online hockey game without the NHL/PA license being forcefully thrown in taking up a huge chunk of the budget

thanks for the protip faggot. i was really confused because they're called the boston patriots
>anywhere in new england thats not boston
>mattering
i literally can't name another city that isn't a capital in all of new england.

>I can't speak for everyone
that's the problem friendo, it's been pretty much proven that without the license the game just don't fucking sell at all.

Now, you're right
but Boston is still a shithole and Maine is best NE

I'd love to see the proof, NES hockey or whatever isn't good enough to be used as an example either.
I just want a 6v6 hockey game with online leagues and persistent stats.

I don't give a single crap about roleplaying as a pro hockey player or GM or whatever, I just want to fuck around with friends and not lose my actual teeth doing it

there are plenty of examples friend. my point is only more clear when you realize you've never even heard of them also because they have no where near the production values of licensed games because devs/publishers know it's a huge risk it's just goofy to play a sports game where [randomly generated player name] is kicking your ass on the other team only to find out after the game that he has the stats of wayne gretzky. i mean if you play the game enough to learn each player just like you know them in the nhl it wouldn't be a problem but thats a hurdle most people aren't willing to overcome.

without a license the best hope a sports game has is being gimmicky like a blitz game or nba jam but even then they used real players and that's why they got so popular.

>brady on the cover
Say goodbye to your team patriots! Tom brady is forever cursed!

Even if he shits out every season until he retires he's still the GOAT

with brady, the pats are more likely to make the afc championship game than a quarterback complete a pass.

best there is, best there was, best there ever will be

Pats lost Gronk when he was on the cover and still won the Super Bowl.

Watch Brady get injured and then Jimmy G becomes the 2nd coming of Brady to win the Pats another Super Bowl.

Or maybe he is a goat.

I understand NBA 2K has a global audience, but it's the only game in town and there is no support outside of whatever patches they also do for console. EA could easily make money off another PC release of Madden if they also have FIFA around. They just need to pay for the port programmers for 1 year and then pass it off to other people to learn how to do it the following years.

randomly generated and playing with cpu players isn't what I'm looking for. 6v6 only. Every player controlled by a real person

I saw that today. was cringe. madden is shit. I just want a good franchise modeso i can be dream owner and stuff

yup. they didn't deserve it. those coaches fucked them m8. YOU RUN THE BALL. you fucking play the clock game. those coaches fucked off

giants.

don;t you mean henne? lol bortles is benched

>have a signed copy of the peyton hillis madden game he was at a circuit city
fucking. peyton. hillis.

The Madden Curse has been broken for a while now.

b-but matty ice memes

>buying EA games

I'm going to play 2K5 until I'm dead, I guess.

post how you feel your team will do this season
>packers

Packers as well. We'll do pretty good until our glass players start breaking and the injuries pour in. Rodgers himself will probably start giving injury scares at some point but never wind up sidelined. Jordy Nelson and/or Clay Matthews will miss multiple games. Half the starting offensive line will go down with injuries every few games. Still most likely make playoffs but not really in a position at that point to make a run for the Super Bowl.

I'm kinda pessimistic.

>pc is a small market
gearnuke.com/pc-dominates-market-51-console-30-mobile-13-according-new-report/
this was back in 2013
it has only grown since then

i take the browns to the bowl several times a day, personally

rude, friend