Does Sup Forums consider Isaac Clarke badass or just a bad...ass?

Does Sup Forums consider Isaac Clarke badass or just a bad...ass?

>be isaac
>survive ishamura
>wake up to new horror on titan station
>fight through hordes
>get called nerd by cutie

nah still just a nerd

>Not beind a supersoldier(Chad)

Lmao

Still best looking sci-fi armor to date.
All the smooth diving suits with tech markings and random lines look completely bad compared to this.

I like the idea with the smoothly made HUD.
>Health on Armor - made a part of lore
>"breadcrumb" style objective marker
>Ammo counter on weapon

Why cant games make smooth uncluttered huds these days?

>inventory - holographic projection for the ingame character that's also perfectly viewable by player
No one cares about that kind of detail now.

The armor suit is cool but doesn't fit at all with the world.

doesnt fit? you must be trolling.

>i've never played a dead space game

it's his heavy-duty engineer armor you fucking idiot. The game even describes how the fucking thing works

>Survived multiple alien invasions (?)
I'd say he's pretty cool, least till 3, but I never got around to playing 3 at all.

3 is kind of bad but if you have a buddy to do the co-op sections together it's passable.

>last DLC had a fucking gigantic cliffhanger ending
>no DS4 ever
fuck

It was all a dream.

yeah, its not that bad. it can be fun with a friend.

Yeah, if they ever start making 4 I expect such explanation though making it a prophecy that will happen if you don't do something about it would also work.

he's cool for a technician
sadly they have turned him into real hollywood badass in 2 and 3

>health on spine
This makes zero sense from anything other than an immersion breaking "THIS IS A VIDEOGAME" perspective. It's not for the wearer. They would be able to see their own health in their little hud. So it is for other people to see your health? Why?

>co-op sections
>it can be fun with a friend
There was a pretty good mind fuck in some of the sections during co-op.
Isaac's buddy, the soldier guy had some family/son focused trauma (don't remember the details) and the environment reflected that. Lots of child toys and other stuff scattered around, some room furniture replaced with big tin soldiers, stuff like that, but only the guy playing the soldier saw it.
Isaac saw normal sci-fi tech stuff interior.

You tell me.

Why would you need to see your own health? You'll know if you're feeling bad. But if you're unconscious and someone needs to check your vitals, all they have to do is look at your back. Also acts as a safety reflector, so people can see you in dark areas.
Can't explain the stasis charge being on the back, though.

>So it is for other people to see your health?
Probably this.
For monitoring purposes because people work in hazardous environments with possibly lot of interference so suit telemetry doesn't always get through but wired video feed from security cameras might.

>wasting all that fucking ammo when 3 or 4 plasma cutter rounds each would've done the same
>or just actually aiming with the Pulse Rifle and dismembering necros in 3 or 4 rounds

But it wouldn't look so flashy now, would it?
Also exactly 5 plasma cutter shots since it's not babby difficulty.

>Had to get back to the Ishimura later anyway
>Get out in one piece
>Fall in love again
>Gets cucked in the next game
Could it be that Issac is the most JUST character of all time?

Let's just pretend there never was a third game.

Oh yeah, that cuck arc felt really forced.
I liked the coop tho.

Reminder that in the first game an entire trained and well-equipped military force was killed by 1(one) necromorph and outdone by some engineer with modified engineering equipment.

Never underestimate the power of an angry nerd.