Call of Duty WW2 Beta is live for chinese accounts

Make HK psn or live acc and play beta now for free, no preorder codes nd shit

That's not how a FG 42 looks.

I think its a johnson

Extended mag edition

There weren't negroes and women fighting in WW2 either.

Ah yeah you're right.
What a weird looking weapon,

Multiplayer skins sperg, who cares?

you can just download it, servers arent up yet idiot

Negros yes, women no.

>civie

I don't think anyone cares enough.

>people will actually buy this reskin for 60 bucks

What about nip accounts? I dont want to go through the trouble of making a chinsese account.

You are insane if you think this is a reskin

There were blacks in WW2, but that's a German uniform, no?
That's uh,
something

I fucking posted screen I took in op, what are you retarded? Check the fuckin web, its live for china
Heres another (you)

Why would you play this if Day of Infamy is already out?

It's shit. Plays like Infinite Warfare with less movement options and a WW2 skin. They have no idea what made 2 and 4 great.

What revolutionary new features does CoD WW2 bring to the table

Not having jetpacks and laser guns you bandwagoning faggot.

Wow, so this is the power of the quake 3 engine?

Holy shit
Mods ban for underage
You're a fucking retard, this is a reskin of older CoD games, that isn't new

I do. Ruins immersion.

>no lasers

You mean they've added bullet drop and travel time or that they've reskinned the guns?

You asked what was different. The last 5 COD games have had laser guns and jetpacks I just answered your question. Besides who cares if its a reskin. Its fucking COD. No one buys it expecting it to be some groundbreaking technological innovation. It purposefully built to sell more copies than there are humans on Earth.

Also what bandwagon would I be a part of? Pretty sure the bandwagon is console brainlets who lack the brain power to look up and shoot midair people dicking this game because it's "boots on the ground"

You wernt going to buy it anyway.
Nor are you their demographic

>immersion
>call of duty

>a black german

Do you need PS Plus to play the beta? I'm currently downloading.

>History ignoring
Wew lad, what's next, no slavs in german military?

Learn to count, there was 3 CoD games with jetpacks.
This is only different compared to those three, but it's just going back to the basic formula that's been used many times before.
Thanks for admitting you were wrong about the reskin thing since you said earlier that guy would be insane if he thought it was one.

>playing fps
>on consoles

kek

>three minutes into some gameplay
>encounter a black german soldier
I guess it really doesn't matter since nobody really gives a shit about authenticity see BF1 for example or even RO2 with how rare MKb-42 was.

Hitler was black too. He was from australia

Shut up you racist fascist, Hitler was Black GET WOKE.

nope

Does the beta thing come with extra codes like it did it the past?
Anyone got any extra?

I try to get my COD fix in during the beta so I don't feel like buying it.

It wasn't unheard of for some Black Germans to enlist in the Germany military, other non-German blacks volunteered in the North Africa Campaign as well.

Its multiplayer, who cares.

The only issue with diversity pushes is that the people behind them don't have any fucking creativity.

>no 442 regiment game about blowing the fuck out of eternal krauts with AMERIO NIHONGO STRENGTH
>no saving the lost batalion
>no honest exploration of racial tensions where even the Japanese american soldiers who were recruited from internment camps

>no game about the black artillery crews and support rolls in the pacific who people didn't let fight for glory until the japanese overran their positions.

>Kingslayer
HOL UP

Looks like shit.

>going through this much effort just to play a cod game
I want underage to leave

>this much effort
I'm glad I don't take Sup Forums's opinion seriously.

Call of Duty WW2 is literally saving gaming bro, get with the times. You stupid haters are in the minority, the game will be the best online military FPS game of this century, if you don't pre-order you're just a Battlefield fanboy hater.

Pre-ordering for my scorpio and ps4 pro
What's ur gamertag bro?
BOOTS ON THE GROUND LETS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>lol who cares about skin color in multiplayer
>B-B-B-BUT THAT WEAPON SKIN LOOKS WEIRD GGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

M68B-T5N6-3FHL spare code if anyone wants it

Doesn't work
Tried it right after u posted

Meh, I can't stand all this political shoehorning anymore. I play video games for escapism, the fuck is with shoveling this shit in video games.

Its free, you dont need preorder codes with hk acc

We're in the UK, we have Beta access but my son is playing online now. Didn't think the Beta started until 6pm UK time tomorrow (10am PST).

Not that guy, but this is one of the primary reasons I dropped all hype for the game. Ontop of being initially fooled into thinking by the devs that the multiplayer was going to feature larger maps in the main game types and have a slower more methodical pace compared to the previous titles.

I'll buy the game and play the campaign when I can get it for $10. Unfortunately for the devs they lost atleast 10 pre-orders from me and the lads. Just gonna have to wait for the next Treyarch game.

>playing cod, let alone going through this much to play it early
Me too

This. I'll play the beta when i don't need effort to play it

>being initially fooled
The hell you were.
Never did they claim it was going to be WOW tier mp maps with tanks.
You got that shit mixed up with EA and Starwards

Daily reminder that if you buy this game you're the cancer that causes the industry to pump this shit out.

I bet you're the first in the line for the midnight release at your local game store.

The first trailer ends with a multiplayer stinger showing 30+ players and multiple vehicles driving around.

Then you have them talking about how the game would feature health packs and no regenerating health, only to have them later state it would only factor into the campaign is pretty deceptive.

>false equivalences
eat it

>Brits are in the game

Tired of every big game overrating this faggot
In BF1 they took the place of much more relevant France and Russia, and now they're in a WW2 game despite being irrelevant ad in this war