Ace Combat

>Belka and Ustio now under Erusian control
>Most of the Usean continent under Erusian control as well
Wew fucking lad. The absolute STATE of ISAF and Osea with Razgriz Squadron and Mobius retired. On that note, will Cipher and Pixy come back when we eventually have a mission in B7R?

New Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn53XpM83BA

New Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=lgyqYq80PW0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cgTR1Ljabz8
youtube.com/watch?v=TGEJvW6Y6D8
encycstra.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
youtube.com/watch?v=9LfnqDvcQuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BRosMyUkQ3g
youtube.com/watch?v=9ha_PMq1mBk
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gm7g4QmAg4
youtube.com/watch?v=BZbO6RYRBRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bt1F4Pgp6fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WbLP8D0COmA
youtube.com/watch?v=jrB_Fd-USCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sapin
ESPADA SQUADRON 2 WHEN?

Reclaim Belkan clay.
It's time.

>North Osea finally got annexed
I knew those no good imperialist Osean dogs would eventually do it. So much for freedom and shit.

>1:04 of the trailer
Is that a fucking MiG-18?

Behead those who insult Osea

Nah, that's an F-104.

>we have to shoot down a Lawn Dart
;_;

Post memes

youtu.be/cgTR1Ljabz8

BURN OSEA TO THE GROUND

Got a classic right here my dude.

If we didn't shoot it down, it'd have done it itself.

>Pixy in a Mirage 2000
What the nani?

Actual events of AC3 when

>Belka and Ustio now under Erusian control
The orange is Erusea, the rest are uninvolved countries, isn't most of AC7 supposed to take plac in Usea?

Well we have EASA which will eventually become Neucom, Abyssal Dision will probably have a cameo and General Resource is fucking around in the Leasath-Aurelian War (Ace Combat X) that is happening at the same time as this game.

This is the only modern series capable of making me smile like a child before Christmas. I wish I had a PS4.

>War Princess

YES YES

Hopefully never

Here comes the autist who hates AC3. Thread ruined.

Blaze is a man confirmed

I'd be shocked if Pixy and/or Cipher ever show up again but the hype levels would be off the charts

I would either die of a heart attack on the spot, or immediately cum in my pants.

I wish that Skies of Deception and Assault Horizon Legacy weren't so under discussed. They're fucking awesome.
>fighting the Z.O.E.
>raiding the occupied capital while dodging the synchrotron cannons

I'd rather have a good standalone story than recycled fanservice.

Imagine Cipher and Pixy make a cameo appearance in the final mission like Isamu did in the Macross Frontier movies
youtube.com/watch?v=TGEJvW6Y6D8

Conway Twitty in the bottom left

AC7 is basically the last hurrah for the old Strangereal as we know it. Because of this game's events, there is a worldwide collapse that allows the corporations to take over and lead to the events of Electrosphere. Basically this game is the last chance to see all the old characters. It's also a chance to see the Electrosphere characters when they were only just starting out.

I feel you user. Those were my first Ace Combat games before moving on to emulating the others.

>Belka
>My fucking proud and strong Belka
>Under control of Erusia

AC3 is set in an alternative strangereal
they said so in an interview or something.

V3 SOON FELLOW BELKAN

I agree with that, but I won't deny that I'd love to see more of them, maybe in an extra mission taking place in the Belkan War as a little side story?

Oh hell yes.

Link pls

>Belka
>uninvolved

>"Let me get into my serious mode"
>mfw

>be Hamilton
>be loyal soldier who is tricked by (((Grey Men)))
>fight protagonists because of misunderstanding
>die because of a ricocheting plane
>never get the misunderstanding cleared up
>get forgotten by everyone
;_;

Do you think that Pixy would have been in love with a female Cipher?

I actually kinda liked Hamilton as he still hated you when everyone else conveniently forgot that you murdered over a hundred of their fellow servicemen.

Did being called a "he" through out most of the game not tip you off?
also, I just started 5 and it kinda bothers me how they never seem to mention Blaze during the cutscenes at all despite being the captain

>yfw the final mission is assaulting a reconstructed Megalith defended by Belkan Knights and Yellows

I think Joint Assault is my favorite portable AC game, it had great music and a really cool superweapon

AC3's events also never happen

encycstra.net/
This website has some cool Japanese Ace Combat stuff translated like in game magazines and articles.

Wait X takes place at the same time? We better fucking get DLC missions in 7 where you play some of that

>Basically this game is the last chance to see all the old characters
They can just make more prequel games

>Nobody is posting music
youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA

I just hope that the Southern Cross gets a mention.

>an official map of the Strangereal exists
Who would have thought

From Inferno Cop?

>Osea just straight-up bombs Farbanti
>Erusea carries out surgical strikes in Osean territory with no collateral damage

Fuck Osea

INCOMING STONEHENGE

Ace Combat X's main character. NEMESIS!

reminds me of how world maps made in the US cut Asia in half so the US can be in the center

Crux is the cutest AWACS and also white, unlike the monkeys from Leasath.

>People STILL aren't posting music
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
Maybe if I post a picture too it'll get people going

All those nuggets, like tears in rain.

It's more fun to talk about the story and the universe of Ace Combat. Anyway, here's my contribution from an underrated Ace Combat game.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LfnqDvcQuQ

Listen, we have to pace ourselves. After all, we still HAVE SO FAR TO GO

youtube.com/watch?v=BRosMyUkQ3g

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
youtube.com/watch?v=9ha_PMq1mBk

best rivalry since 4

youtube.com/watch?v=1Gm7g4QmAg4
Do you think that Scarface got some of that Nagase pussy?

Are you retarded? That is not how you read that map.

What's the setup for Ace Combat 7?

MUH HONOR
MUH PRIDE
MUH LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=BZbO6RYRBRQ
;_;

>you will never be so badass that people make a Broadway musical song about you
youtube.com/watch?v=bt1F4Pgp6fQ

Now that I think about it, why did Osea need to build the space elevator in Erusean territory? They're literally countries apart

This one's decent too. Ace Combat has great vocal tracks for credit songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=WbLP8D0COmA

youtube.com/watch?v=jrB_Fd-USCA

Ace combat X is a fucking gem. It seems like PA knew exactly how funny and goofy to be with the story and characters while keeping the gameplay amazing. How many other games have an elevator music remix of the main theme as their credits roll?

Maybe they want to moor the other end of the space elevator on one of the many asteroid fragments above Usea. Also Erusea is on the equator and that's an optimal place to put a space elevator.

The space elevator is in Axel Bay, that's not Erusean territory.

Pixy would have liked Unsung War

I have a feeling the old guy may actually be Cipher.

>set around 2020
>0 took place in 1995
>25 year gap between 0 and 7
>Pixy was born in 1967

Let's say for convenience Cipher was born around the same time. That would make him 53 years old if he was born in 1967 like Larry and Mihlay (the old guy) looks like he's in that age group. He wears a G-Suit after years of flight, all we know is Cipher vanished but that he never stopped flying.

>"What IS an a nation?"

Taken on its nose it's not much but if you think back to 0 Larry clearly had an influence on him and it weirdly ties things together. Another thing to not is the name Mihlay, it's Hungarian but in Strangereal all the Germanic type names are all Belkan which would explain how Larry and Cipher knew each other and why he has that accent.

So in ACE Combat lore what country is "united states" and what country is western europe?

I bet that Albert Wesker is from Belka, since he says he miss his homeland

It is now loser

>muh borders

Considering Cipher retired after the Belkan War, I doubt it's him since that old dude looks like he's in his 70s and the only way you'd look like that in your 50s is major stress

Only Belka matters

Take a map of Strangereal and then reverse it, there, now you have your answer

It could also be Yellow 13.
>13-4=9
>9 is the number on his plane
>he pilots the same plane that Yellow 13
It would be awesome if Mihlay was Cipher but it would be strange for Cipher to switch from using the F-15C to using a Su-37.

>the only way you'd look like that in your 50s is major stress
So yeah, Punished Cipher
someone photoshop the eyepatch and horns already

>United States
Osea but also sometimes the ISAF.
>Western Europe
Belka, ISAF, Emmeria, Ustio, Sapin and a shit load of others I forget. There aren't any real clear parallels between our world and Strangereal. Strangereal countries mix and match different real world countries to get some weird ass countries.

Would could Cipher have been doing between the events of 0 and 7 to cause him major stress

Ok interesting. But the evil guys i'm guessing is basically not russia and not middle east?

This is Nemo Junior. Say something nice about him.

Belka during the Belkan War was most definitely WW2 Germany

Well who's to say he retired? He was just never seen again as Cipher. In the Knight cutscenes one pilot is asked if he's still around and he laughs saying a guy like that will be. Cipher was possibly addicted to war and kept on going. There's a guess he went on to be Mobius one due to the weird links between Cipher and Mobius one which is weird enough to have a bit weight to it.

I always thought the ISAF was NATO

Modern fascist Italy that got their shit rekt by ISAF and became a kingdom that pushed ISAF's shit in and is fighting Osea now. Or maybe they're the good guys and we defect to them. We don't know yet.

Well we know he regularly visits PJ's gave at Avalon Dam and leaves flowers (you can see it in Ace Combat Zero's ending) so he's probably haunted by the Belkan War.

Which AC games are considered good? I know that Assault Horizon is considered bad, is that the only one to avoid? I've currently only played 0 and some of 5, and I'm planning on playing 4 and electrosphere after I finish 5, but I'm not really sure where I should go after that.

>13-4=9

NATO is primarily European and Central Usea is the America of ISAF.

AH is the only one worth avoiding.
2/AHL, 3 JP/fan-localized, 4, 5, 0, 6, X and JA are all varying degrees of good.

Interesting. I am looking forward to playing this game. Never played ace combat properly before only than a little bit here and there on ps2

>be a hero who singlehandily win the war
>best photo of you has choppers arm covering your face

>Yellow 4 (Yellow 13's student/possible love interest) gets killed by Mobius 1 in Ace Combat 4
>Yellow 13 prided himself on not losing a wingman ever
>Yellow 4's death sends him into a downward spiral of depression that leads to his """death"""
>assuming he survives and flies again for Erusea, instead of being 13 again, he takes away 4 because that's the woman he lost
Does that explain it better for you?