Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

What did they mean by this?

Hmm?

If he's /ourguy/ then he would do depraved shit to the girls he kidnap and post the video online. What's his motivation for taking pictures of unconscious girls anyway?

d-do girls really talk like that to each other?

is this dmbrandon?

Being Warren is suffering.

The evolution and perfection of art and photography. There's nothing sexual in nature, but I got the impression it was from how they described it early in the game.

Meh, it's just another typical psychopath crap to me. The only way they can make it worse is by inserting retarded backstory for excuse like he was molested or something.

No. Life is Strange takes the cake for bad dialogue.

At least the game makes you laugh.

>wheelchair Chloe

Life is Strange is so comfy

He looks like he has far too many teeth.

all of the time bro

CUTE

Wowser, cereally, you hella believe that shaka brah?

Nani?

>hot monkey sex
W-were they /mlp/'s guys all along lads?

lel

>he wasn't a time cop

only thing that could have saved it.

>when the fan art is better than the 3d model characters
Yep, this game is shit.

That genuinely sounds like a much better game
LiS wasn't even that bad until the fifth episode when it just turned into the last two episodes of Evangelion except worse

Everyone would eat the game up here if it were an anime game made in Japan and everyone were lolis and shotas.

>brown eyes

If it were an anime game then no character would ever actually say "Shaka brah".

>Imagine being Mr. Jefferson
>Imagine

Anime characters mostly have same hair and eye colours. Wowzer.

Ashlynn Rae?

Yeah, they would say "YA HALLO ^_^". Fucking weeb faggot

the animu fanart doesn't even have the right shade of brown, Max's hair is clearly chestnut

>why don't you like my shitty western games you fucking weeb garbage trash eating mouthbreathers

rude

no, he is a liberal hipster douchebag

>why do you like western shit, please like my cute anime 2d girls.
Disgusting

Is this game secretly redpilled?

>crazy army vet saves the day
>the hip teacher everyone loves is actually a sicko

he's the opposite of /ourguy/
but Max is definitely /ourgirl/

>There are people in existence that unironically enjoy this garbage
Where did we go wrong

in all honesty it was nice they stopped shitting on the dad for once.

Like the guy never deserved it in the first place but it almost felt like the writers actually thought he was a dick.

waifus

max looks like a loli

why didn't they make her 13?

game would be so much better then

Army Vet Dad is 100% the most realistically written character. Him and Warren are /ourguys/

it's bretty gud

No and fuck off with the "our guy" meme.

Not even, user. Maybe if the game didn't look like complete muddled shit. But even then your selection is narrowed to some cripple shit, some tumblr "TE3N XD" shit, and some le edgy "fuck the system yo" bluehair with no redeeming qualities.

sequel with punished warren when?

This whole game is such a crock of shit that led nowhere

If there's one thing I hate it's a promise of an interesting story that the author hasn't actually planned any sort of logical conclusion for

christchan

... I liked the ending. It made me cry like a bitch because I choose to kill Chloe

Honestly, this may be one of my favorite games of all time, simply because the story is so incredibly good. The dialogue and animations are ehhh but the story has some good ideas and I'm a sucker for time travel.

because you don't think how they're assholish people and their emotions are a lot simpler.

Like chloe already doesn't look like a sleeze bag by just smiling a bit.

tell me about Max
what's her personality like?

>Anime bitch saying "hella"
This game would be hated by Sup Forums no matter what

idiot

Why the fuck was the ending such garbage?
>You get to kill Chloe
>But she wants you to do it
So hella bittersweet, Shaka brah

>the story is so incredibly good
Sup Forums what the hell happened to you?

t. virgin who hasn't made physical contact with a female being besides his mom

god damn it I forgot what I was doing

t. /r9k/ faggot who hasn't made physical contact with a female being since middle school

>get to kill chloe
>or get to kill the whole town
It was honestly kind of a hard choice, no matter what you chose someone lived

>you didn't sacrifice the town to save your bestie

You're right, Sup Forums has changed. They decided to actually play video games and post their opinions about it instead of regurgitating what the collective minds of Sup Forums said. I miss the simpler times.

honestly fuck that town. I chose to save Chloe not because I gave a shit about her, but so everyone else would die.

>Defending Life is Shit
>Sup Forums """"""""""hivemind"""""""""" boogieman
My brain is wigglin'

>You're right, Sup Forums has changed. They decided to actually play video games and post their opinions about it instead of regurgitating what the collective minds of Sup Forums said.

>He's seriously believing what he just said

When was the last time a woman came up to you and said the words "Hella", "Shaka Brah" and "Tight" within the first twenty seconds and you weren't immediately convinced this woman was crazy?

>he didn't want to save based David

both endings are depressing but I think Max seems happier in the Chloe lives ending

ever been at a highschool?

that's because her parents aren't even anywhere near the town lol
she doesn't really lose anything

Clearly you haven't been

nice projection

Not an argument, faggot. Unlike what other robots tell you girls don't speak like they do in Life is strange.

Not him, but I work retail where we employ high schoolers and yes they absolutely do.

I honestly was hoping that Jefferson would turn out to know about the time powers somehow
but nope

the stacies bullying you for being a loser don't represent every girl in the world

how would it change anything?

I'd like to think that Max doesn't actually time travel but shifts dimensions

>Hella
>Literal dead memes
>Shaka brah
What fucking year are you trying to convince me it is? They absolutely do not.

My man you can say they don't all you want. I see it everyday. not "Shaka brah" though I've never heard that outside LiS

Was that supposed to be a greentext? Bravo
Hella is a dead as terms come

The game is set in 2011, and Max is a nostalgic hipster autist

mmmhmmh one man cheeseburger apocalypse

>weeb calling someone out for being defensive about their tastes

>how would it change anything?
I don't know, it could change a lot though if the writing was good enough

>Hella in 2011
Not even close

what was fat albert about?

>saves the day
>needs an 18 year old tied up girl to not get the fuck beaten out of him
Ok

>Implying anyone could stop Jefferson without time travel powers
He's a space cop, remember?

David was the only one actively investigating Rachel's disappearance besides Chloe and Chloe constantly shat on him.
I'm glad I didn't sign that dumbass science teacher's petition. Her reasoning for opposing the cameras was dumb as shit. It's not like he was sticking cams into the bathrooms.

UHH, CHLOEFAGS?

you know retards can be right once in a while

The question is if Dobson wanted to destroy Chloe AND the town, in which case I can't really say I disagree with him.

Which hurts my head to think about

The nature is very nice here in the Pacific Northwest, although the culture ranges widely.

what's so bad about the town?

>nihilistic

who the fuck chose to destroy the town? chloe is a gaylord

>not wanting to destroy a whole town

At least 14 would've been divine.

WOWZERS

GET YO ASS MOVIN NICK

how do you destroy the whole town? most buildings are intact

There are people in this thread right now who actually chose to let Chloe die at the end, completely negating everything you did the entire game