Girls don't play video ga-

>girls don't play video ga-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

w-woah, merkel was pretty cool for letting those migrants in after all!

wow, that picture of cosplayer sure does show people playing some video games!

sage

Don't hate on Mutti

Men spending all of their free time playing video games are one of the reason the birth rates are low?
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THEM

The fuck? I must be getting baited since I actually am taking the time to reply but this is my first time seeing this image and all I can say is that those girls don't even look like they enjoy being there. Is this some sort of meme?

Merkel was a stasi snitch, the only way i'd be comfortable around that cunt is beating the shit out of her commie ass.

She is a conservative Christian you absolute lunatic.

So I guess it isn't the woman's choice to have kids then? lol

According to some reports, Merkel went to Gamescom for publicity to appeal to the youth vote she completely lost

I'd fuck that Aloy cosplayer and I think Aloy is ugly

What I don't get is why men don't want to get married and have kids anymore. It's seriously bad for the country

why is ex-aid there?

I live in Hawaii and holy fuck is it crowded with people and cars.

And women are golddiggers anyway

>dressing up as characters is playing video games

All lesbians, all sjws, and all hate men.

Well considering how last week went he needs to find some more bugsters.

>why men don't want to get married and have kids anymore
They do.
There may be a few cases where a guy is doing OK and there are women interested in being with him and getting married but he doesn't want to deal with it and he'd rather just play vidyas. The media likes to focus on it even though it's rare.
The thing is that there are too many low status men. They have very few options and so are unlikely to ever get married.
The problem is that men don't mind marrying down in status. While women generally marry up in status. There's necessarily a shortage of high status men and the marriage/birth rates will go down.
Women took men's jobs and status but they won't "man up" and marry down like men have always done.
There doesn't seem to be any solution to that. Apart from continued mass immigration.

who the fuck is merkel?

inb4 newfag

The Chancellor of Germany

How am I wrong? Clearly none of them had ever had sex with men. They're all flaming harpy cunts.

Not enough easily accessible jobs to allow financial stability in a relationship with offspring

With the ever increasing price on, well, everything, jobs can't keep up on those prices with higher payrolls, thus leading to high paying jobs being in high demand but low supply.

TL:DR America's job economy is fucked

well when you have interracial breeding you end up with ugly kids who grow into ugly adults

also letting foreigners invade your country taking jobs what is the point in having a family when you cant have financial security?

most women seem to not be able to compete with some simple entertainment, finding a nice girl with a personality that doesn't revolve around pointless gossip or being the center of attention 24/7 is a fucking blessing.

So yes you are stupid. Ok then

oh ok. I'm from murica so I don't know shit about germany and I honestly don't care. I'm guessing she is the old bitch in the middle and nobody likes her so that is why everyone there looks uncomfortable as fuck. Makes sense

I hate women so much that I turned gay, I also hate fags, so now Im a suicidal self-hating fag. Fuck women.

That merkel cosplayer is on spot

Women marry down all the time. They just don't marry retarded men who think they "control" the relationship.

>various boards feeding out horror stories of women either being total cheating sluts or divorcing you and taking everything
>huge amount of young men on here reading this
Can you really wonder? With the election influx, it will only get worse.

You were always gay you faggot.

Wh-what is Teal'c watching?

>merkel panders for votes from her weakest constituency months before election
pathetic

why is she always doing this hand vagina?

you fucking kek OP

vagina monologues, vagina vagina vagina

Why do germans look so sinister?

is this just jewish brainwashing?

What's wrong with a man being in control of the relationship?

too much time stroking migrant cock

She has to get the youth back from the SPD or else Germany will be finished for good. At least she's trying, unlike you.

No, beleive it or not I loved women at one point. I still like tits, I just prefer trannies to real women.

Trainwreck

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany

This is her party.

You still sound like you were always a faggot, just one that likes man boobs.

This cunt literally handed her country over to savage brown monsters on a platter and libcucks praise her for it and wish they had a leader like that of their very own.

I mean nobody even likes Sackboy, he's the most forced mascot of all time.

mgs4

Noone in that picture is playing videogames

Has it really been three years since GG started shitting up all of gaming? Oh, how time flies.

Oh shut the fuck up already.

YAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEN?

I prefer ones that look like real tits, but yes I am a faggot who loves cock. I don't like menly men at all.

>2:55

holy fuck my sides

>Mario looking directly at Aloy's ass
>Aloy's looking at Merkel's ass
>Mercy in agony
>Guy on the left is checking his digits
>Roxas at maximum smug
>Guy with the sword is about to go postal

No one in Sup Forums is playing video games either

It leads to sexual and domestic abuse and female depression, which means the woman might lose her job and status.

She acutally visited the Minecraft booth and proceeded to ask the devs why the graphics are so bad and why they can't do better

BASED

Yeah, you like fat men with boobs

I prefer the term girls with cocks, if it even looks like a man, I'm repulsed.

They also did this.

I am

>At least she's trying, unlike you.
I hope Germany burns down, actually. They're responsible for 3 extinction-level events toward Europe.

They deserve to be burnt to cinders.

who doesnt?
the love between two man is unconceivable strong

>Ignorant as shit Amerilards have spent so much time being so far on the political right that they have no idea what's on the left anymore. Everything is communism to them.

The cold war paranoia really fucked you all up.

>Women marry down all the time.
Wrong. WAY less so than men. There's a huge imbalance.
>They just don't marry retarded men who think they "control" the relationship.
Too many women put zero efforts into relationships and aren't faithful.

When will get to see the video of her taking BBC?

>holocaust is the worst act in human history

is this satire?

>Too many women put zero efforts into relationships and aren't faithful.

So just like men?

>letting in hordes of right-wing homophobic misogynist muslims into your country
>"left wing"
no

gave her blackface......

Sorry, I meant diversity in video games was the worst act in history. Don't want to set you Drumpfaggots off.

Keep showing your level of political ignorance. It's why Americans are a living joke to everyone else on the planet.

why the fuck is europe so degenerate? its like a giant california

>Europe is one country
(You)

European Union

Problem seems to be worse with women nowadays.
Social media and dating sites are probably a large reason why.

Damn thats some sweet cosplay, she looks just like mario

Why are Americans so poor, ugly and in massive debt? They're like giant Italy.

>muh drumpfhy

take it to Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Keep showing your own ignorance in not recognizing that Islam is a religion that's pinned somewhere between 1200-1300 CE in terms of women's rights and 1800s gay rights.

Democracies should keep them out. Germany is socially among the most right wing countries today because it is so pro-Islam. At least France has the balls to ban the niqab.

Europe is less SJW than US and doesn't censor video games.

It still a man even if you put a wig on him.
Seeing how much poop you can fit in your pants is not video games.
Non faggots.

>America spends multiple trillions of dollars trying to spread democracy to the middle east and largely fails.
>Then they have the tenacity to tell us how to be a democracy.

We get it, xenophobes. Muslims scare your sphincters so tight, none of you have shit since 2011.

>>Seeing how much poop you can fit in your pants is not video games.

Is that what the kids call ff12 now

>Europe doesn't censor video games except for that gigantic country called Germany that has to remove swastikas and turn blood green

Piss off you salacious puffmuffin. Also the USA has never banned a single video game. Ever.

You're one to talk, germanistan

And North Korea's official name is "Democratic People's Republic of Korea"

Fuck off right wing German scum

>>gigantic country called Germany
>Germany
>Gigantic
????????

Are you implying that Slovakia, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco, etc. etc. are large countries, or are you just functionally retarded?

Euro education is a joke. You must be Swedish

I think it would be easier to just call it FF12.

>seems to be

It isn't. Men cheat more and create all the media that tells women to cheat.

I dunno dude, a religion that is violent and hate filled down to it's core is a pretty valid thing to be afraid of. Most normal people don't open their ass to violent invaders that want your death.

>Amerifat can't read
I should've known.

So much cancer in one image

Germany is one of the largest countries in Europe, both in population and territory.

Fuck off you uneducated bottomfeeder. You're not fit to respond to me.