Leaked Evil Within 2 gameplay, actual captured footage and not some shitty cam...

Leaked Evil Within 2 gameplay, actual captured footage and not some shitty cam. Might be a ""leak"" to generate more attention, anyway game looking good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGmj7rHppDc

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/videos/2017/06/13/the-evil-within-2-pete-hines-interview-ign-live-e3-2017
dailymotion.com/video/x5y4sg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a demo. You should learn what leaked means, friend.

THE
KINO
WITHIN
No doubting Mikami, not even when he's not directing.

No, this is a leak, or "leak"; it's not a offical gameplay demo.

Journalists got to play this and write impressions about it but nobody actually were allowed to upload captured footage. This is not on Bethesda's offical channels either.

Looks really good.

Damn that looks fucking good.

W E W
E
W

The first evil dead turned into a poorly designed action game in the 2nd half. Hopefully he does better at balancing the horror and action this time. It seemed like they ran out of budget or time

Day 1 purchase. Then I quit.

dead link

Anyone got a reupload?

> evil dead

Just cause the nigga has a chin...

Nah evil dead only turned to action at the third movie

>Might be a ""leak"" to generate more attention, anyway game looking good.
No, it is a leak. You're the shill.

Too bad the first one sucked balls so how it's getting a second one AND without Mikami is really astonishing.

shit voiceacting, boring enemies

just another walking simulator in the woods and factories with gore. i dont care about that shit.

mikami is advising the game.

Looks like they made the video unavailable. Thank goodness I got to see some of it, and it looks alright. Although I'm not a big fan of the regenerating health.

>boring enemies
how so

maybe he should advise them to stop making it and do something else

>so how it's getting a second one AND without Mikami is really astonishing

Critical and commercial success tends to do that.

is it still running on idtech5?

Pete Hines mentioned "his hands are all over it". It seems like as an executive producer, Mikami still has much influence on development, perhaps similar to Hironobu Sakaguchi had on Final Fantasy at the time.
ign.com/videos/2017/06/13/the-evil-within-2-pete-hines-interview-ign-live-e3-2017

Looks like IDtech6, possibly Unreal but I doubt it.

>IDtech6
Is it possible this game will run 60fps even on consoles then? Doom runs pretty well for the most part, it seems. I just hope this game won't have the same performance issues as its predecessor.

It's IdTech 5

source?

Source is it looks like the first one and they don't say if it's 5 or 6, but if it was 6, they'd brag about it.

Is this a ruse?

"this video is unavailable"

FUCK

dailymotion.com/video/x5y4sg0

here

Cautiously optimistic. Hope it gonna be like DS2 all over again.

Except it looks noticeably 'cleaner' than the first game. Lighting especially looks much better. Spent 80 hours with the game so I'd say it's idtech6.

its cleaner but still looks bad

without spoiling anything else, ARE MATCHES CONFIRMED?

god bless user.
shit looks great! for once im thinking on not pirating.

It looks great.

lol

models look great

Nope, no matches. Best girls is back tho.

If I have to point out one thing that is a huge disappointment compared to the first game, it's the safe room. Even the music sounds very subdued, almost non-existent.
The lack of matches (so far) also makes me sad, that was one gimmick I loved about the first game, and lighting multiple enemies on fire was really satisfying.

Other than that, it looks better in nearly every single aspect, especially from a technical standpoint. The animations are far better, and the movement in general looks more polished and not janky as TEW1.

fuck that was the sickest game mechanic ever since vanquish sliding

Why does that page load completely blank for me?

Oh, and by the safe room being a disappointment, I mean the presentation (or better yet, the lack thereof). The coffee machine looks comfy, but I wonder if a free full health refill isn't a bit too forgiving, even if there's a cooldown for using it.

Because Daily Motion is garbage. I had to allow a bunch of scripts on that page just to see the video, so if you're using NoScript or adblock, it's something you need to keep in mind.

Anyone mirror the video? It got taken down already

Its a bait?

see

I'm sorry but Sebastians new voice actor is awful. I don't like the new direction at all. I usually don't pick up on these things but it really sounds like someone is doing a bad Christian Bale Batman impression, it doesn't sound natural at all and it's really jarring.

they just need to release an enhanced version of the first game. don't need a sequel dragging down the legacy.

Fastforward to 09:19 to hear a good example of this, the whole exchange is really cringe worthy.

>dailymotion.com/video/x5y4sg0
Spider lady got buff!