I've heard a lot of people say they hate rabbids but what Mario crossover do you want to see?

I've heard a lot of people say they hate rabbids but what Mario crossover do you want to see?

mario and rayman

million times this

Just make Smash Kart already.

Mario X Crash bandicoot in a kart game obviously

Mario doesn't need a crossover to be good.

A proper Mario and Sonic action/adventure/platforming game.

Just make a game like Unleashed but with Mario instead of the Werehig and actually good platforming.

some new enemy would have done better probably or appeal more to the older nintendo fans. Like when they made up the bean/pea people just lol random outta nowhere, or fluud. idk my friends with kids are pretty psyced about it and it looks like mario xcom so ill buy it instead on th new xcom xpac that costs more then the base game

Mario and Dark Souls

This seems like the obvious choice, but Nintendo chose this? More easy to market for the family audience i guess.

Bubsy

Mario + Rapelay

How about a Mario crossover with retirement...like come the fuck on it's been decades.

The king of video games aint going anywhere pal.

Give him to the Phantom, he'll send him to retirement himself.

>Same game for 80 years
>King of anything

rabbids are the minions of gaming
they are appealing to kids and older people but trash for everyone else

what did he mean by this

I wouldn't mind seeing another Mario / Final Fantasy team up. Make it like final Fantasy Tactics and I'll preorder it day 1.

> in a kart game

Just fuck right off. Crash and Mario jumping around would be the only way.

>2017-1985=80
Are you sonyponi ??

mario + conkers

>but what Mario crossover do you want to see?

Scrooge McDuck would be neat.
I mean, he had his own video game(s).

Mario and Sonic done right. Or Mario and Zelda. Something tells me sword combat and platforming can be combined in a better way than SatBK.

Mario x Neptunia

How about Mario in Kingdom Hearts instead

>80 years
Are you a Sonybro from the future?
How are they doing?
Did they apologize for their Bridesmaid reboot and other crimes against entertainment yet?