This woman promised to have sex with me if I buy her PUBG on Steam. Should I do it?

This woman promised to have sex with me if I buy her PUBG on Steam. Should I do it?

Are you a virgin?

No. She won't put out.

of course, she seems to know how to eat a cock very well

yes if you're a virgin

Fat girls try harder and give great head. Go for it.

yes, i'm 41 and virgin and it sucks

i spent my life being a supportive feminist and still i can't get a girlfriend

Just fap and save your money.

nigga, that's chloe seagal aka trigglypuff

Do it. Sex with Trigglypuff would elevate you to meme status.

You'd be better off of she promised NOT to have sex with you if you buy it for her

I'll give you a bj if you buy me a dinner, faggot

PUBG is worth 30€.
You can have sex with a decent cheap hooker for like 100€.

Not worth it.

You will lose you powers user. All those years wasted for 5 mins of friction.

Stay strong and ascend this plane

That looks like the final boss of some old RPG

>me.jpg

In Germany, you can have sex with a decent hooker for €30. It was more expensive for a massage than sex

My God that's some cheap pussy.

I had always wondered what happened to Trigglypuff after the Milo event. I guess this is where she's been after all this time.

It's the fuckin' Michelin Woman. That's what that is.

The thing about sex with people that large is that the physical act becomes difficult. Even a man gifted with considerable length is going to max out at 9.5/10 inches unless you're just real fuckin' special. A large belly and overly rotund thighs (I'm talking about like, giant ass ham thighs, not thicc) close off a lot of positions because, frankly, you can't get enough of your dick in and it's going to slip out when you draw back in your thrusts.

Sure there are other positions like doggy, but that is physically exhausting for someone who is not in any kind of shape because they have to support at least some of their weight on their arms/provide resistance against your thrusts.

Say you'll go half-way for a beej, close your eyes and hope she knows how to mask her teeth.

Ayo, why does she look lost, confused and hungry?

Cause she's a SJW who believes in fat acceptance and is always stuffing her face