Why do people like fallout ? please only serious discussions

Why do people like fallout ? please only serious discussions.

they find the games enjoyable to play

The better nuke post apoc out thier. Has cool lore but I really only care for new vegas(enjoyed 3 cause I was younger and first game I played of series) cause not big on turn based combat. Any other questions?

Explain joy to me.

I love post apocalyptic games and fallout is by far the best post apocalyptic video game series there is out in the industry right now. nobody else does it better.

The atmosphere and sense of being in a post nuclear wasteland is untouched.

>please only serious discussions

You're in the wrong place buddy

Why do fallout's energy weapons feels so good ?

>Why do people like fallout
mods

They played 1, 2, and NV

3D games ruined Energy Weapons
It used to be so satisfying to one-hit someone into a pile of goo

Extrapolate your opinions in 3 and four.

Jesus, i totally forgot about Dee. I used to dump my load to her all the time.

they suck

I don't, because they're shit games, and thats fact.

Probably the first rpg I played that was an actual rpg. You had proper freedom and the way you created your character actually mattered and changed the quests significantly. My only experience with rpgs until that point was jrpgs and it made me realise those aren't roleplaying games, they're linear cutscenes where you press subtract x to get to the next scene.

i'll never have a gf like her...

Why wouldn't you ?

because i'm short and ugly...

I've seen people short and ugly with decent gfs.

The original two had some of the best and original settings out of RPGs of the time. Post apocalypse is still one of the more fun settings to play with. The only problem with most games being that they aren't apocalypsing hard enough.

I dislike the modern fallouts because the setting became more simplified. It's no matter to me, though. I can go play Fallout classic whenever I want to. I just wish more people did, to see where it all started.

Mods make them pretty damn satisfying

>Fallout fags think this makes a good game

Sauce?

She went by "pure Dee" back in the day, started of as softcore mostly, but she did a few bate videos along the way. Its pretty tough to find much of her stuff now, i think she quit and pulled a lot of it down. She also did a couple videos with Kate from Kates playground if you remember her.

中出し

Personally I like the atmosphere. I live it in the city and I couldnt care less if 90% of the earth's population would mysteriously disappear

At least post good pics.

If you're gonna sell someone on a game, why would you show something as stupid as this? Looks stupid as fuck.

A game doesn't have to be good to be fun user

Well its neither, retard. Now fuck off.

unffff

All these people that can't enjoy fallout I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Great, now go be the delusional brainlet you are, and play your trash. Like i said, fuck off.

this is retarted

worst.

Do you mean Fallout, developed by Black Isle Studios and Obsidian Entertainment?
Or do you mean Fallout In Name Only, aka FINO, developed by Bethesda Softworks?