15 hours until release

>15 hours until release
>Review embargo still up
It sucks, doesn't it?

probably

reviewers sill are in shock by how revolutionary and awesome it is

My guess is that it's really fucking easy. Like you have to skip turns to lose easy.

I predict the metascore will go around 75-81
No way it's going above 85+

will buy if 99 metascore

I predict 72

yeah I was too generous with the 81.
70s for sure.

>Like Mario
>Like X-COM
>Hate Rabbits
>Hate Ubisoft
I'm so conflicted

Tell me what the ending is and if Science chick shows up again.

The game's too short.
I predict 71.

Well it's XCOM. With rabbids.
Why would you play it when WoTC comes out tomorrow?

>Hate rabbits
But why

All previews are positive. I think the biggest complaint will be that it gets repetitive/easy later on. Still good enough for a 77 on Metacritic or something though.

I nevwr got the rabbids hate, they made rayman finally have a fun game.

Didn't BotW review embargo ended a day before too?

Every review I've seen says its hard

So, how many hours until the embargo lifts?

tree fiddy

What's tree fiddy?

three hours and fifty minutes
tree fiddy

84 metascore within 48 hours. Screenshot this post.

I don't feel like embargos mean anything. Publishers want as much control of messaging as they can; even if the game is great, if all the positive buzz peaks before the game is available for anyone to buy it it doesn't do them any good.

>Spoiled myself on seeing the bosses' cutscenes

>That everything about the Phantom

Everything revolving him was absolutely fucking kino, I'll tell ya that.

My copy turned up Saturday. I've gotten to world 2, been playing maybe 3-4 hours?

So far it's been enjoyable, the battles are pure XCOM: EU with some interesting gimmicks. The overworld feels a bit lifeless, and the rabbid vignettes you stumble across feel forced and purile. But that's pretty much just Rabbids for you. There's an example where a goomba is riding a jet of water and the roomba thing insinuates it looks like a bidet... yeah...

I think it will get middling reviews 75-85. I love squad-based tactics stuff, it's fucking better than Codename Steam that's for sure.

Prevents bad press from an outside source before the game gets a chance to launch.

reviews are pointless, horizon zero sales got a metacritic of 89 when it's worth like 59 in real life, dat fucking sony bonus

what the fuck is a bidet

It prevents journalists from pre-writing their review and posting it the second they get the game in the mail.

comes before bimorrow

it's when you shoot water into your anus so you can be really clean for your top

A low sink to wash after taking a shit without having to take a shower
It's handy as fuck and I still don't understand why don't all countries use it

A hat the French wear on their head

amazonde still hasn't shipped my shit and I want the fucking PP code

they are the minions of gaming
yeah they are "funneh" and "goofy" to everyone else but people who actually play the games realize how retarded this idea is

Italian are the only who still use it

some reviewers will deduct points for it being too simple while others won't even notice

french anus cleaner. as gay as it sounds

PP?

>people said botw was hard
>it's fucking easy
lol

In north murrica you get the code with first run copies of the game, in yurop you have to pre-order and have your retailer email you your code.

You're part of the problem and I fucking hate you. Kill yourself.

Reminds me of that Mighty No 9 "retro skin" disaster. Except, obviously, a little less shitty.

>Switch gets another shovelware
>shitty ubisoft practices like preorder dlcs never seen before in nintendo
>somehow people are excited for this

How much more shit will people eat straight out nintendos ass before they realize they have become the biggest jews in vidya?

Shovelware doesn't mean "game I don't like", user.

>>shitty ubisoft practices like preorder dlcs never seen before in nintendo

are you fucking retarded, games on nintendo platforms have had tons of pre-order DLC for years now

They just feel scientifically designed to appeal to children. Doesn't help that the art of the game makes them look like some sort of pygmy creature with its way offset eyes and fleshy lips (see the Peach Rabbib in the OP).

The intro set-up got put on YouTube and it's super cute until the rabbibs show up though.

6.5-7/10 without NB

9-9 5 with NB

How am I part of the problem, when you are judging a game based on the characters that are in it?

It's easy in the end game. But the starting hours are legit hard. The game has a shitty inverted difuculty curve.

Without Nyggers' bubble?

>muh nintendo bonus

:^)

nintendo bonus add 10 points to anything nintendo or 20 points to mario/zelda

picking it and the new yakuza up in the morning. which should i play first?

Nintendo bias actually removes about 20 points from Mario/Zelda. BotW would be near 120% if the reviewers didn't have it out for Nintendo.

(^:

what if there was a mario/zelda game that was actually worth 81+ points though user?

there hasn't been one since galaxy 1

Galaxy 2 was a 9/10

SMG2 was an easy 13/10 without the anti-nintendo bias.

'if'

it was new levels of rehash even for nintendo. 7/10 relative to galaxy 8.5/10

>noch nicht versandt

why don't they fucking ship it already

>84 score
>too much rabbids
If this doesn't happen I will be mad

>Rabbids being a valid reason to complain and deduct points from the game

If anything, it should be more of a reason to attribute points but that's just me. I've literally got nothing against them. I am aware of the controversy they brought, but I think people are holding on to grudges more than they should due to the whole Rayman situation. People are literally fuming over them and it's kind of amusing to watch how they'll never let go just because they never got their 3D Rayman.

xcom is shit

Embargo ends in 90 minutes, so. First review gave it 8.5.

I don't care at all for Rayman, I just hate these Rabbids, they're not funny and they're ugly, I know this is a kids game so my opinion shouldn't matter

because war of the gaylords looks boring

it's so beautiful

I think will be 77 on MT, just like Arms

well at least its not checkerboarded

did you already forget the "Crash is the dark souls of roguelites" reviews?

I received a text from the Game Stop where I preordered the game telling me the game's available. They're not picking up calls right now and I don't know whether they'll actually sell it to me if I went there now or if they'll still refuse because it's not day one yet.

Are you italian?
Tons of people here recieved that message.

Yes. Do you know whether they're breaking the street date or not?

i played it and it's actually pretty hard, maybe a bit too much near the end because it forces you to pick specific characters to be able to win fights and even then you'll struggle

I don't Know, I received the message but can't go there to check today.
I wonder if it's a european thing or only italy

They finally picked up my calls, they have indeed broken street date. I'll go pick it up after lunch.

have fun user!

>That bit where Jr is on the phone and Spawny keeps trying to grab it

2 cute 4 me

My guess is that this game was in the works for a while, probably the ghost recon 3DS team working on it.
Making an XCOM styled game, likely with an ghost recon skin or something, and then Ubisoft execs arel like:
"Put some Rabbids in it"
then
"Infact make it all about Rabbids"
and finally
"Hey we need to keep Nintendo sweet. We struck a deal with them to make it Mario and Rabbids. Do that."

And then they quickly got the game done. And it will likely be a pretty decent game.

Thanks a lot. As for
>I wonder if it's a european thing or only italy
Italy has a bad habit of doing that, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's only happening here.

How long till the embargo drops?

>Ubisoft
>Rabbids
>Mario
>Modern Nintendo

It's like a tornado of shit.

Nah, this game's backstory is pretty well known, it was about Mario and Rabbids from D1. Miyamoto asked for a genre Mario wasn't in yet

>Sonyniggas on damage control when the game hasn't even come out yet

kek

>the starting hours are legit hard.

pussy.

>Nintendo
of course it's gonna have a review embargo

but they actually legit are
both starting it on day 1 and later after I gitted gud and replayed in master mode, the game is only challenging for the plateau and then drops off completely. like a... plateau... or something

you encounter your first mob of bokoblins and they kill you. You learn their patterns and beat them. You encounter a sword bokoblin and he OHKO's you. You git gud

meanwhile master mode you try the same approaches you thought were gitted gud and realize that you could break 10 weapons on a blue bokoblin without keeping him at the start of the game and he'll OHKO you, so you die a couple times until you get creative like using a korok leaf or lighting them on fire
then you promptly get blown the fuck out by that bomb arrow silver lynel

and then the game goes back to being trivial the moment you jump down to hyrule with a bag of endgame gear you got out of balloon platforms and crates and never die again for the rest of the game

you know the reddit meme is real when you have newfags calling ubisoft games "nintendo"

>Breath of the wild gets praised as the best game ever made, a classic for all time
>Everyone stops talking about it after two weeks

Ubisoft hasn't wired the down payment yet.

We still have threads about it every other day

Delete this.

>run of the mill ubisoft sandbox
>BUT IT'S MADE BY NINTENDO AND HAS A BUNCH OF PHYSICS SHIT OMG GOTY OF ALL TIME!

yeah no

OOT actually still gets more discussion on this board

98. Stay jealous sonynigro