>straight up 1080p60fps

NO other ps3 game could manage all this
You really cannot proove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e4mDhaxj_M
youtube.com/watch?v=s7gmgg5UzvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heres the rest of my collection of games that cant compare

No, but collection on PS4 is among the best racing games ever.

But there's no story?

Are all the low handling ships supposed to be basically impossible to use at higher difficulties?
Auricom and the like feel impossible to corner well with while giving a marginal speed increase at best.

Yeah cos wipeput needs 4 hours of cutscene
>No, but collection on PS4 is among the best racing games ever.

>Its the same game you chimp

Can I play this on vita with the 2048 dlc?

Like OP said, it's a great game

So is that final do we crown wipeout hd fury as the king of ps3 games?

yeah but it runs pretty badly

>>straight up 1080p60fps
there were framedrops and resolution dips

It was 1080i I believe but Wipeout is still a rad a fuck game, Zone mode is dope.

So for the most part 1080p and 60fps

1080p user, 1080p

Just a partial remake of Pure and Pulse.
Buy Pure and Pulse instead, and you're done.

but muh grafix
also they don't have Zone Batle

Can i still play this online, for free?

If you can find anyone online.

I just looked at my physical copy of the game and yes it is 1080p, that's what it says on the back of the box.

Thats what my tv says when the game starts 1080p

Just because it's being output at 1080p doesn't mean it's being rendered at 1080p. I think MGS4 output at 1080p but the internal framebuffer was 1024x768.

Wipeout HD uses a 1080p framebuffer with a flexible horizontal resolution. Sometimes it's full 1080p, sometimes it drops to maintain the framerate.

That's correct, the resolution drops down to as low as 1280x1080 to maintain the framerate.

There's quite a lot of backstory, actually. Very little in the game itself, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=7e4mDhaxj_M
Here's 47 minutes of Wipeout story.

Truly the deepest lore.

Mgs4 was 720p at eitger 60fps or 30 but most the time was 30fps, now wipeout is 60fps and 1080 when it is under stress which really isnt that often will drop the resolution to 1280 with a screen tear which is still a damn sight better then any other game including ridge racer 7

MGS4 was 1080p without a doubt and the framerate varied from 30fps up to 45fps and sometimes even hitting 50 fps.

MGS4 was double vsynced, very rarely it would run at 60fps but then it would dip to 30fps, 20fps or even 15fps

Please leave this thread

I plainumed MGS4 twice and I never saw it go below 30fps not once.

What other ps3 games are 1080 and and 60fps (including slight of hand rendering tricks)

get fucked faggot

Try playing the first chapter user then tell us otherwise

it really would have benefited from multiple extra game modes like jak X which really makes the most of its weapons system which wipeout shares mostly.

Wipeouts pitfalls are that playing the same race mode over and over is only so fun.
Zones are fantastic and I wish the classic zone in the ps4 game wasn't so bloomed because looking at where you're going isn't as clean as the fury zones. but it is a good game, I do like it.

Gran Turismo 5 and 6

God of War 3, maybe Socom 4 there's quite a few but I can't remember atm.

You're lying or retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7gmgg5UzvY

But you are either lying or deluded we dont want your kind here user, leave

Can you not read? Not only did I play MGS4 dozens of times for hundreds of hours but I got the Platinum trophy two times which means I played the shit out of MGS4 probably something like 700 hours total.

Yes but most of Sup Forums is shit at such games and would prefer weeb or cinematic trash.

Can socom 4 hold a candle to the originals tho?

I could say the same about that video.

You do realize Wipeout HD on PS3 runs at 60fps at 1080p right? That's neither a lie or a delusion. fuck off fag

>GT5 and 6
>60fps

'no'

Eh I was merely commenting on the spec side of the games I played it for an hour but didn't really get into it myself.

But it does why does that bother you so much? GT5 has screen tearing on occassion because they push the PS3 so much but it is mostly 60fps. With GT6 Polyphony used dynamic tessellation which is the only 7th gen console game to do so and which helped mostly eliminate the screen tearing from 5.

Played HD on ps3 and it was dope so I got the omega collection and it's still dope. Not a fan of 2048 so far though. It's not bad, just not as good as far as track design goes. I don't like having multiple classes of ships and how some of them are way OP and some completely terrible.

It's too bad Sony didn't give the Omega collection a VR mode, that shit would have been the ultimate experience. Shit I'll pay for a VR update for Wipeout Omega.

Play in cockpit view and you'll be pushing 30fps tops.

Nope, I've done that and it's smooth as fuck in 6.