Will anyone buy this 40€ cashgrab? To me this looks like a 10€ mobile game...

Will anyone buy this 40€ cashgrab? To me this looks like a 10€ mobile game. I was interested in this for nostalgia reasons but then I saw the price tag... seriously squeenix?

>40€

fucking seriously? it's just a fucking remake, make it 15€ like starcraft or something

YO HO FIDDLE DEE DEE

i literally played this game on my phone for like $10, I would probably but the remake if it was reasonably priced

I believe plenty of people will buy anything after PUBG.

>yfw Denuvo out of nowhere

If you're seriously this fucking poor you might want to consider spending your free time getting a fucking job and not playing vidya.

as if that is an issue nowadays.

F O R T Y
O
R
T
Y

BUX
U
X

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaahahahahhahaha

Take a look at these "key features"

KEY FEATURES:
Moogle Suit DLC - Equippable armor that can be used in game. This special piece of equipment also changes the appearance of the characters.
Tiger Two Piece DLC -Equippable armor that can be used in game. This special piece of equipment also changes the appearance of Primm.
Tiger Suit DLC - Equippable armor that can be used in game. This special piece of equipment also changes the appearance of Randi and Popoi.
Custom downloadable wallpaper (sizes: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1600)

pubg is backed by streamers, so shit-eeating idiots cling to it. JRPGs don't get their support.

Not only does this cost more than PUBG, it's a lazy port of a 20 year old game

>lazy port

>hasn't ported a game

>hasn't even made a game

>has absolutely NO idea what he's talking about

>expects people to take him seriously

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'd be better off emulating it, strangely enough SNES copies cost more than this.

I always enjoyed Secret of Evermore more than Secret of Mana. Which is a stupid comparison, but as a dumb kid it was just like that. Something like Star Trek vs Star Wars, which is also idiotic

does it have online 3 player coop? if not then no I'll just emulate the snes version

great reply you could use a similar argument for PUBG defending and be in much better shape

I could literally play this game in less than 3mn right now for free by downloading emulator and rom

also someone post the piracy gnome meme , haven't seen it in a while

>I could literally play this game in less than 3mn right now for free by downloading emulator and rom

That wouldn't be this game though?

NOW POST YFW GETTING THIS FOR FREE

ITT: poor people

if you cannot afford this hobby, maybe it's time to look for a cheaper one?