DBFZ

WHERE

ARE

THE

KI STRUGGLES??

Here's the biggest ki struggle you'll ever see.

Pure skill in who can mash faster. Sure will be missed.

it has beam clashes and they look really cool

mashing is gay

my life is now worse because i read that entire thing

It's a real fighting game.

Nobody wants it to be slown down by shitty mini-game mashfests.

What an idiot

those have no place in a competitive fighting game

In the trash where they, much like the Storm Autists Jutsu clashes as well, belong.

well that gave me aidscancer

I mean ASW's other game Guilty Gear has mashing. Besides, mashing on a stick is a lot more fun than mashing on a controller

Can lead a retard to the river but you can't teach him how to drink it.

He is absolutely right. That's why Smash community came up with their own terminology.

And we all know how superior Smash is, compared to casual fighting games such as Street fighter or guilty gear.

>complains about autistic fg terms by autisming and a bunch
Nice

how come injustice had some form of it though?

>inb4 injustice isn't a real fighting game
it's in the FGC, so that opinion is moot

This account was already confirmed fake

That has actual strategy behind it and is just a breaker with an extra layer of depth. That's an awful comparison.

Yes it's a ki blast. But he is just describing the movement, not the action. He is not saying that the ki blast is a fireball. But that you execute a "fireball" (as in the motion) to do a ki blast.

If you want to swiftly make yourself understood with people who have played fighting games in the past, but not necessarily this game in particular. Then you use phrases from past games that they'll understand.

How could he not understand this?

Where they belong.

faggot's probably just some narrow-minded dbz fanboy with no clue on fighting game terminology

doesn't make it any less annoying to argue with him though

Might also be a fake account designed to troll the shit out of the fgc. It's easy to pretend to be retarded, just look at Sup Forums.

it's also a shit game

t. cap.cuck

I think the devs said they wanted to keep the game fast-paced and that ki struggles would just slow it down

A Ki blast is not a fireball. He's not describing the motion, because that's a QCF. He's calling a ki blast a fireball, which it is not.

>because that's a QCF
Aka a fireball.

At first i thought this guy was just really stupid then i noticed he is referring to a Maximillian Dood video; Max has never even seen Dragonball Z and is only shilling it out on his channel because it's a fighting game based on an extremely popular anime so the guy may be correct in that he doesn't know what Ki is.

You do realize Ryu from Street Fighter doesn't throw fire either?

Don't be autistic user, they get called fireball even when they have nothing to do with fire even inside the SF universe
Fireball is used to refer either the motion or a slow projectile that travels more or less horizontally

>it's not a fireball it's a hadoken/gohadoken/fuharenkyaku/whatever
they all have different names and most of them have nothing to do with fire

i hate you faggots more and more every day

>A Ki blast is not a fireball.
Yes it is.

That's not a button mashing struggle, but a wager system. Whoever gives up more of their super meter wins that clash, so depending on how much meter each character has, there's strategy to how much you're willing to give up.

REAL THREAD

It wasn't a shitty mashing minigame, it was a fairly deliberate risk-reward wager system. This would work fine in DBZF, allowing you to burn meter in a beam struggle.

then leave