It might be okay, but i'm not giving money to youtube's niggerbaby management

It might be okay, but i'm not giving money to youtube's niggerbaby management.

Not after the whole thing with Suzy fucking people on Etsy and her making Jontron leave GameGrumps. Suzy ruined Arin. RIP

Christ he looks like shit

>2 females on their e-sports team, one of them a nog
and dropped

Give me the hot goss, sis.

this looks like a shitty rip off of dodgeball

>Put your best joke in the trailer to draw in the normies
>It's a poorly delivered penis size joke

Hmmm.

yeah seems like every episode is just going to be the same shit jokes as when they do LP's

I don't follow youtube fag shit in anyway, but could you keep me posted on the Cease and Desist?

What? Source.

What's the point of G-club? They already treat their playthroughs like podcasts, just talking about current news and whatever random topics that come to mind.

Just google suzy etsy scam.

I have never supported him. I thought he was a faggot on newgrounds and I think he's a faggot now. Awesome was never funny or interesting or whatever it's supposed to be.

You know something is bad when the best thing they can do is make a pop culture joke

he didn't mean literally fucking them retard
she screwed people over on etsy by ripping off chinese child workers

Nah, Arins a vain cunt who's shit at games.

he looks like anything4views

>le token indian
>le token gay man
>le token gamer gril
>le token black gril
>40 year old guys that act like they're 25
>le self aware comedy meme

>eSports stuff is shit but we're going to make it cool
barf, jesus christ I didn't think Arin could sink much lower

Honestly both of their egos have gone so unchecked for so long now. They have zero respect for their fans and believe they got to where they are all by themselves.

They pretty much deserve each other though because the fans just endlessly lick their dicks all day long as if they can do no wrong.

The thing with Suzy ripping off fans for her jewelry was disgusting behavior, and the actual quality of the show itself has slipped dramatically over the years

The whole Jon thing was handled so poorly and was so disrespectful to the fans. The show immediately became a cash cow afterwards with moves like episodes of Table Flip only being available on Polaris. They've steadily moved toward just making as much money as they can before the train ride is over.

The whole ghosting Jon out of their lives was deplorable. Really showed their true character honestly. I mean it came in when acting like an SJW and shunning people was really popular.

Dan is annoying as fuck too, there's times when he really just comes across as such a lazy sponge. He's not really a gamer, there's times where it's clear he's counting down the end of the episode because he's so fucking bored out of his mind. He just tells stories and fake laughs at Arin until the episode is done. Even when it's a good episode and Arin is having fun.

Sad thing is that I think Arin knows this, but he also knows Suzy would never want Jon back in because of the SJW shit

He honestly looks like a zombie these days, Suzy really let herself go to, then Arin really let himself go. Even in this trailer he really looks like he's just going through the motions. I think he misses Jon terribly and misses GG just being their thing

I don't give a fuck about esports, why would I then watch a shitty show about it?

>40 year old guys that act like they're 25
Arin is 25
Danny is like 30 something
I don't know the fuck you're talking about

Wow its soooo weird that people dont want nazi sympthatisers in their group! Jon dug his own grave.

>Danny organizing an eSports team
I can only suspend disbelief so much.

She basically went out to local jewelry shops, got really cheap shitty parts and resold them for hundreds of dollars.

She then lied and got caught by the fans in the same thread, Arin stepped in to defend her but the whole thing was really hard to justify.

It really came across as her taking advantage of her fans and overcharging them for materials that were incredibly cheap.

I believe she originally said that she heavily selected the finest chains and all this kind of bullshit, but then people found out that all the parts came from local shops around her for nothing.

So she was just buying shit locally, putting it together, then selling it for like $100-$200 when it was worth probably $12

that's completely wrong. check your facts.

>and esports people
>jesse cox

That was recent, he'd done nothing beforehand.

People still have no idea what the fuck actually happened. Jon's just said there's been dishonesty in the matter yet the official reason is still he wanted to leave to work on JonTron

The only thing we know is that Arin and Jon have made up, but we still don't even know what the fuck they made up over.

Arin is 30
Danny is 38

Can't be worse than the upcoming esports movie starring Will fucking Ferrel

>Executive Producer Dan Harmon

It's shit

Seems like typical sales tactics to me. No reason to hate some one when people buy cheap shit from China and jack the prices up 10x all the time. It's a pretty common thing.

why is he such a faggot now?

So is this the final push towards making vidya mainstream?

>now

>Australia
>Keeping up with the internet

Yeah, you'll see that C&D in 6 years when they discover the show.

That's what a lot of sellers do. How is that controversial or surprising?

I recall he managed an esports team for a while

I want to hear Arin talk about turning Dan into soap or a lampshade.

Man, Ego looks so sad. What happened to him? It's been years since I last watched game grumps

Hollyjew got to him

Expect suicide soon

>team has 2 females
>there are literally 0 females on any team in any relevant e-sport

this is the epitome of sjw garbage, no one is going to watch this, especially since it's not even free

I wonder if Arin is bothered by the fact that he can't make money with his art and animations and has to run a media empire that does Let's Plays and shit like this

Danny literally doesn't play video games though, they don't even try to hide this. This bothers me a lot more than it should.

I'll check it out. I marathoned pic related a few years back with Sup Forums and it was alright

>I wonder if Arin is bothered by the fact that he's rich from x and not y

No this fuck has enough going for him.
He's a likable guy, and a talented animator and is funny. He has got so much going for him already. This is just petty jealousy coming from me, but fuck I worked my ass off to do live theater, get my bachelor's degree, moved to LA, and I get nothing but some auditions now. I'm just bitter that this guy gets to make money playing games and can still have enough money to vacation to japan. While I am stuck at hourly job at minimum wage.
Life is unfair of course and yes I did this to myself, but where is the justice in this? Where is reward for working hard when people like this who didn't finish school and cut corners get the reward.
It's not that I hate him, I hate the fact that I can't be an actor for a living but he can play video games for a living. I don't want to be famous! That shit sucks, but I do want to perform because it's what I do and it's what I'm good at.

I don't think people who jack up cheap shit from China are particularly popular either.

That aside I think it's more the lying people were annoyed about. She specifically said they were like authentic silver Italian chains and shit.

Then it turned out everything was from her local thrift store and it became really apparent she obviously would just stroll in there, buy a bunch of stuff then mark it up and resell it with a different color or something.

I agree it's fine, I think the fucked up thing was lying to people's face when they'd spotted the low quality parts. If she'd just owned up to it and said "what you're paying for is getting it as a personal gift from me" then fine.

Also just the shitty victim attitude. She's lying and ripping people off then crying to her husband who's coming in like "fuck you guys".

Really wasn't impressive, but they have rabid teenage fans that will defend them to death so it doesn't really matter.

Jesus christ Arin just go back to video game design analysis.

This is why we need to keep these fucking youtubers in check. First they abuse their fanbase and connections making some gay shit game, now they're doing bullshit like this. Turn on your adblock people.

That he doesn't but he brings a likability to the show, I have a buddy like Danny and he's just fun having him around.

I think it probably bothered him at the beginning but now that he's been bathing in this shit for so long he doesn't care anymore. Just look at his recent attempts at drawing things, it's actually pretty pathetic compared to all his friends who never stopped doing art.

Protip; it's just luck dude. He got a following from Newgrounds that carried him to where he is now.

He capitalized on it and worked hard to turn it in to a huge fanbase of fans that would probably jump off a cliff for him.

>Being an actor
You picked the worst job for rewarding hard work

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

You are damn right my friend.

>Nazi sympathizer
I too believe everything I hear fellow Redditors

This is his AVGN The Movie.

Prepare for the downward spiral after this.

Its literally just you and I in the world that think that and I have no idea why he's so popular.

I thought it was going to be game grumps but nooooooo

Why are you defending a fat downs syndrome chink with no talent who just cashed in on her husbands success

>You used to support him in the past
Never followed E-celebs

>The show immediately became a cash cow afterwards with moves like episodes of Table Flip only being available on Polaris. They've steadily moved toward just making as much money as they can before the train ride is over.
>The whole ghosting Jon out of their lives was deplorable. Really showed their true character honestly. I mean it came in when acting like an SJW and shunning people was really popular.
I won't act like Game Grumps isn't shit or corporate or anything. Because that's pretty much all true.
But what if, just what if, Jon was also shit? What if it was actually Jon's choice to move and it wasn't him being kicked out?

I say this mainly because while Game Grumps underwent a shift and became corporate around the time Jon left. JonTron also became corporate and underwent a shift around the very same time. Just look at the entirety of the Starcade shit show. And how he shilled Far Cry Primal as well as Star Wars Battlefront. The latter of which he literally did while walking through a Walmart.

I mean fuck Game Grumps. And they very well may have been in the wrong. Who fucking knows. It doesn't sound like we'll ever find out what actually happened until one or the other retires, stops giving a fuck, and a writes a biography. But the way JonTron fanboys acts like he's infallible really rubs me the wrong way. Or are you going to blame the JonTronShow's rapidly declining quality on the Game Grumps too somehow?

It's impressive how we're still in the dark over the facts of the breakup. Most people can't keep secrets in this new age of tweeting, and it's been several years now.

>Terry Crews still trying to find his son's acceptance
It is truly a dark time.

Don't get me wrong, there's a high chance Jon's partially to blame for everything too.

He's had so much issues in his life, and this has been known for a while.

Both of them selling out was extremely hard to watch, but I believe they both did it because they were driven apart.

I get the impression though that Jon has always wanted to be more open about it with fans but legally can't.

Yeh it's nuts right? My only conclusion is that very few people know but a lot of people were legally required not to talk or ask about it.

I expected to cringe but this looks suprisingly average for a TV show, which is still bad but not as bad as I expected.

>nazi sympthatisers
Yes, everyone who doesn't agree with social justice shit and is willing to look into taboo topics is a "nazi sympathizer". Keep using those words and people will stop giving a shit, I know I did.

I wish it wasn't like that. Acting is one of my passions but I wouldn't dream of doing it full time because of how risky it is.