"reported"

"reported"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkLLCEoEW7U
youtube.com/watch?v=TFskaNdsw9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got reported almost a dozen times before my first ban.

Stop playing bad games

Great thread

I'd like to see you do better.............. bitch.

Overwatch players are weird, here's an example.

youtu.be/hkLLCEoEW7U

>Play Quake for 12 years
>Incredibly good at FPS games
>Pick up Overwatch
>Do placement matches mostly playing as Pharah
>Lose most of them because team is shit
>Get placed Diamond

This game sucks because it doesn't reward individual effort honestly. I'm used to being ablel to carry my team over my shoulders by skill. Overwatch is all about "Tactical timing of ability presses + aim"

It's not fun, the design of the game by nature itself is flawed. It's like playing competitive Monopoly, sometimes you're just gonna fucking lose.

>Play TF2
>lose
>think to myself: "Well that sucks but at least we tried"
>Play OW
>lose
>Think to myself: "That wasnt even fun I fucking hate this"
Why is OW so infuriating

>go into quickplay at 2 am and have some emote fun with the enemy team
>"report our zarya for griefing"

Because it's like tying yourself to 5 other random strangers and expecting all of them to start running a 1 mile sprint at the same speed.

I need that smug scout in my life

Games like this make me realize how people forgot to have fun. It's all about some arbitrary """""""rank""""""" that's literally worth nothing at all. The only thing it provides is self-validation and e-penis enlargement. Considering how serious some people are about it it's probably their only form of validation in their life. Pretty sad desu, and even then these guys usually think they are hot shit and should be grandmaster when they can't even get out of Diamond. The game would be 1000 times better without these kind of players, but it's sort of garbage regardless because blizzard can't balance.

I dont know what they were thinking making an FPS where individual skill isnt the most important thing. Even the post-game is infuriating when you lose because they get a line-up shot of their characters and most likely got the play of the game. I actually prefer Humiliation in TF2 where the losers get booed and hunted down by the winners.

>team picks dogshit characters
>they're countered easily
>tell them to dping stupid shit
>"is qp man who cares xD"
I'm sick of trying to pick shit that compliments my team/counters the other team.
I'm happy to pick zarya for the wombo combos.
I'll try to assist a torb with one of the tank that can provides a shield wall
I'll pick winston and jump on the more vulnerable heros.
But I'm fucking sick of trying to work with the stupid fucks whose playtime is literally 70% widowmaker, 30% other dps.
I'm also sick of comp because the past 5 season I've played the retard shepherd and picked tank/healer.
Every game its the same shit I'm in masters. I can't fucking imagine what sub-plat is like

The game isn't really bout mechanical skill, it's mostly about knowledge, like other MOBAS.

>tfw play on PS4 and don't have to worry about whiners like PCfaggots do

It sucks that you can't do a fucking thing as a solo player if your team is retarded.

Imagine playing assfaggots, but it's a shooter with wacky objectives and blizzard fucks you in the ass instead

youtube.com/watch?v=TFskaNdsw9Y
Also,
>console fps

It's more about luck of team mates.

I went from silver to gold this season and holy shit it was hard. It's pretty much the same most people just instalock on genji/hanzo because theyre fucking weabos or pick widowmaker. And people who pick dps usually have the worst aim ever, and will continuously shoot reindhardts shield instead of taking down a flanking pharah, fucking retards they piss me off.