Play PUBG

>Play PUBG
>Cannot get into #10

Why do people play it? It's a plain garbage. All I do is playing treasure hunt and dying

It's infinitely better squad based than solo.

get good

Don't always shoot even if you get the chance.

How does squad work? Do you have to fight off your mates after everyone dies?

get good, sharpen your instincts/get better peripherals use your brain

>I suck
>How can people play this game

It's the same idea but as a team, if one of you wins then you all win. Like anything else team based.

You need to git gud, Why not try thinking a few steps ahead of the scrubs?

Where would people most likely be? Where's a good place to shoot them from where they can't easily retaliate? Where's a safe way to run where the least amount of vantage points are on me?

I swear everyone playing this game is retarted, it's great.

hmmmm

n

mad cus bad

>game is garbage because I'm garbage

Oh okay. Thanks

oh i can post on Sup Forums again

since you're a shitter who hasn't gotten used to any of the weapons nor do you know the good places of the map you should just watch youtube guides on how to git gud
to get used to weapons from my experience ruins and shooting range has the perfect amount of players to fight off at the start of the round and very often they're shitters like you, while the hardcore kill farmers play at south georgopol sosnovka etc
you can crouch jump in this game, the timing is more strict than source engine games though
always go prone in endgame situations where you know the enemies haven't seen you yet and you're safe from the blue circle

also ump is excellent
>most common ammo type
>accuracy and recoil shouldn't be underestimated especially with attachments
>extremely lethal at close ranges
>most ump attachments can be used on rifles too
pump shotty is shit, s686 and s12k are better
use shotties for clearing out buildings/defending buildings (they can also be used endgame if you really have to since circle gets small enough for shotguns to unleash their full power)
s686 with choke attachment is instagib cannon with amazing range

>I CANT WIN
>THIS GAME IS SHIT

wew

>always avoid gun fights at all costs
>fire only if you have to
>crawl your ass close to the center of the circle
>camp for 30 minutes
>free top 10

Now this isn't fun or anything but top 10 isn't hard. If you can avoid gunfights, especially in the later stages then do so. If people know your position you're at a severe disadvantage.

>Play PUBG
>I suck
>Game is bad
This is all I'm getting from your post, sounds like a you problem.

It's also pretty boring.

this.
i don't get OP's complain either.
it's not hard to get into #10 at all.
if you're complaining how hard is it to get chicken dinner, then it make sense.
but struggling to top #10?

ladies and gentlemen, fucking nu-Sup Forums.

>too shit at games to win gun fights
>today managed to win a solo match without firing all game

Most people in the game are braindead, it's so easy. Most people jump off at school and military base getting instantly killed.

I am fucking sick of playing it but cs got boring and everyone just keeps playing this garbage so I don't have anything else to move to.

I have managed to win the game with a crossbow. It's quite easy. Just go into the center and hide in a bush with a silenced weapon and wait for the next 2 hours.

It's like real life hunger games. Every one is fight for a sandwich.

Winning in Pubg isn't fun. Jump in pochinki or do edgy school shooting for fun but you will get bored of that eventually. It's quite lame.

>I CANT WIN
>THIS GAME IS BORING

oh my

>Play PUBG
>Get a handful of nice first place wins
>Find it bored after 25 hours because it is repetitive and buggy

I guess it wasnt bad considering I got it as a gift

u mad cause u bad

Getting to top 10 is easy if you take the hide & sneak approach - just parachute to somewhere remote and always be at the edge of the circle (you don't even need a gun or loot).

It's not a fun way to play, but it shows where your problem is.

how?

>parachute to a major roadway
>find a car/bike on the side of the road
>book it to the center of the circle as soon as it pops up
>scavenge for shit once you're there
>loot off other players
>???
>profit
Can't get easier than that my guy. Although this is a bitch tactic, be warned. Real niggas play Carmageddon once they find a car.

Yeah but that's the only way the game can be fun. Land anywhere away from people and you spend half an hour doing literally nothing. Landing amongst people and emerging the victor is the real victory.

>25 hours
>free as a gift
i would say it's worth it.
better than watching a movie where you might not even enjoy the 2 hours screentime with the price of ticket + popcorns/foods + drinks.

>jump at whatever the most populated area is
>a guy drops on the same roof as me
>he lands on shotgun
>i land on bag
Every time. At this point I think it's best to not rush and land as last in the city, so you can pick a safe spot, you see where everyone is and you can plan from where you start carving your way through the town.

Maybe it's you user?

>gamble with drop
>die
>WOOOOOOOOW THE GAME SUUUUCKS

I let everyone else kill each other and the last guy got killed by the blue zone

You know you can see whats on the ground as your dropping? He just aimed for the shotgun because he's not a brainlet

>19 kills
>#1
you are hacking, aren't you?
it's not even about skills.
it's about how frequently you meet other players.
how can you possible meet other 19 players which is 1/5 of the players and when another 2/5 die at the beginning of the 5 minutes.

It's possible, my best game was 12 kills + win, and I spent around the first 5 minutes getting really shit loot away from everyone

19 kills is plausible

Well I got in 19 gunfights through the match, and I won every single one. I was running around looking for fights in that match.

Just drive around listening for gun shots and go kill people. If you play like Sup Forums does and hide in a shack all game of course you won't kill anyone.

So you just ran around the field a bunch.
Sounds like riveting gameplay.

because this genre is the cancer among with hero shooters that's unironically, intentionally and aggressively trying to kill fps

I pray that they rebrand this game into something that belongs in it's own genre. I can already get by pretending that trash like overwatch is a moba, but I don't know what to call these cancerous minecraft shooters.

don bully

i tried actively looking for fights as well,
but it usually ended up around 10~14 kills like said.
you have to be really lucky in searching people if you wanted to get to 19 kills.

if you don't believe me, just try it yourself,
don't even have to win any fight,
try to actively look for and spot people.
you can leave and go to other area as soon as you spotted anyone.
count if you can even spot 19 people in total.
of course, no squad mode.

>can't even get into top 10

>minecraft shooters.

Stuff like Fallout 4 is more of a minecraft shooter tbqh.

Just stay in a fucking room and move to a new house once the zone gets smaller, its so fucking easy you giant faggot

I don't see how 19 kills is physically possible. I consistently see around 6-10 people in solo matches. 5 of those are whizzing past in cars.

git gud

the shooting mechanics are minecraft tier though

you just wander along until you come across another player and you just stop and aim down sights and hope you kill them before you die because there's no component of skill in movement or outskilling your opponent besides "I hope I get good spread rng and hope this rock defends me well enough lol"

You've literally described every multiplayer shooter ever made.

Drop school or military then.

Good point. I pretty much only do safe drops in solo.

>no component of skill in movement
wrong
>you cant outskill your opponent

You make it sound like you are either terrible at the game or never have played.

You can crouch down when you're being shot at from a few meters away or just run away, along with other movement skills, also crouch jumping. In terms of outskilling it takes time to get used to aiming well and putting yourself in a tactical position. If you know how to play through that, thats when you start using psychological warfare.

>Realistic is now minecraft tier
Wew lad

I get in top 10 almost every game. Heres some tips

>Use cover.
Idk why so many people stand in the open and shoot. This game is %90 postioning and cover.

>only take shots when you can get a kill.
Seeing the enemy before he sees you is a big deal. Need less shooting only alerts other people.

>drop right outside the most pop drops.
Droping in school is suicide most of the time. Shooting far away isnt alway the best. Drop right out side of the areas and pick off the last man standing in the area. Then loot him.

Take it slow. Your not going tl get 20+ kills a game shoot for 3 to 5.

this pretty much if you arent high energy. I can get 5 kills in the first couple minutes

it's funny how i'll get screwed when i find great loot, but when i get fucked by lag and have to wait out the chaos then drive across the entire map with no items or guns until the last 5 minutes, i win

I can get 30 kills in Splatoon's 4 minute matches.
Get that pussy low test shit outta here.