Want to play fighting game

>want to play fighting game
>can't find that character that clicks with me
>end up not playing any fighting games
What do?

Pick Balrog

You're not ever going to immediately "get" a game or character. Fighting games are something you have to work at.

Pick the game's meme character, always works.

Just keep trying different toons and playing different people. Or pick inevitable Ryu clone like every other faggot.

Play UNI[st]

Cheapest fucking excuse. There is so much diversity and creativity in modern day fighting game rosters, but it takes a while to even be able to tell. The truth is I have rarely ever found a character NOT to be fun after spending some time with them because at the end of the day all of them allow you to express yourself over the way you play, every character in a unique way. And then some faggot spends two minutes messing up the dp motion with like three characters and goes "oh they just don't click with me". Fuck you, no character is ever going to click with you because the entire genre doesn't "click" with you

pick favorite by looks\fighting style, learn a few moves, then immediately switch to somerandom dude, and try learn him by force, then return to your previous fav.
do that couple of times with different randoms and you eventually will feel bound with your char, and simultaneously learn how to play against other dudes with him\her.
of course this wont work if you are lazy shit who dont play fighting games

If you weren't shit at fighting games you wouldn't have to find a character that "clicks" and would be able to play anyone.

Such is life

Nigga I played the character you posted for about 30 hours before she clicked for me these things take time.

Play as the Shoto VS AI and see who has something that interests you.

/thread

>someone finally clicked for me
>it was bang shishigami

Pick character you think looks cool and play. Shit has worked for me every time, stop getting hung on trying to find something perfect

Sometimes it takes time for them to click.

>pick the high potential hard to master character every time
>get rekt
>stop playing fighting games
I love fighting games Sup Forums

>tfw character manages to click just right

Fucking Dandy Step is great

>Waifufags in fighting games

Its feel so good beating the shit out of you cunts.

It's no coincidence 90% of you are shit at fighting games. Literal scum.

Fighting games are absolute garbage and you're all wasting your time if you pretend to enjoy them.

SJW

>Posts a character who plays up the "le so cool and mysterious" shit to hide that he's a crap version of balrog

Find people that you click with.

Pick the character who's design you like the best or your favorite waifu and play to get better with them, not to win you play to learn.
Winning comes naturally afterwards.