>2017
>neo-Sup Forums hates gaben
what happend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EiZyed21uGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's in the box?

They smartened up.
People thought the fat jew was their friend -- he's not.

>literally crateben
pottery

Sup Forums brought him a birthday present but he had to pay $2 to open it.

DEATH TO VALVE!!

>neo Sup Forums
He's been pushing microtransactions, scummy practices everywhere, rejecting any non multiplayer freemium game, PAID FUCKING MODS, likes MLP, I can keep going.

Gabe has been the enemy number 1 of videogames for a while.

youtu.be/EiZyed21uGg

That was one of the most reddit things this board has done.

>Gabe has been the enemy number 1 of videogames for a while.
I thought we had something special.

Half-Life Episode 3 is dead.

Long live Half-Life 3.

>We have lived long enough to see Gabe turn into what he hated most.

>implying he's not enemy number 0

>virgin autists outside of their basement

Steam is still the best platform. People are mad that valve stopped making games.

Would you make games if you made valve money?

>likes MLP
What a degenerate piece of shit.

No, I'd just do them on the side.

Besides I have money.

>People are mad
Not only "people", valve employees have been leaving for a while now.
Marc was put to do nothing but dota puns for years for christ sake.

So many moments omg what happened guise

>Steam is still the best platform.
Yeah, for renting games.

I would pay people to make whatever games I want. Valve is one of few companies that can afford trying to make literally anything even if it's a blunder in terms of sales.

it looks awkward and silly every-time a autistic virgins leaves their basement

>1:24
When did Sup Forums get so qt?

>Would you make games if you made valve money?
Well, why not? I get the business thing that games are a risk because they may bomb, but he has so much money that a game failing would barely make a dent in his balance.
Guess he just doesn't care anymore.

>what happened
Dyson Spheres happened.

Marc Laidlaw's head

>the sound of jealous

You mean a fun joke that took more effort than smarmy apathy?

Everything that Sup Forums does nowadays is reddit because Sup Forums doesn't do anything, we gotta keep up that appearance of being jaded, enjoying things is for children

Marcellus Wallace's dirty laundry

*blocks your path*

He hasn't been on the spotlight for like a decade.

A few days ago someone made a thread about sending a similar ironic birthday letter to the ceo of EA, did that go anywhere?
It was a fun thread.

Even physical copies are still renting

dota 2 trading card game, faggot OP

Newfags who recently came onto the site are the only ones who hate Gaben.

Considering how he's the father of PC gaming and PC gaming wouldnt have even existed without him speaks volumes on how retarded neo-Sup Forums is when they hate on him.

They can't take them away from you. You can also resell them if you like.

???

But even the press started to hate him. Todd and Gabe are still revered.

the father of pc gaming... quite the overstatement there anonymous Sup Forums poster

>Considering how he's the father of PC gaming
Go back to bed, faggot. You're trying too hard.

>Father of PC gaming
kill yourself you fucking underage piece of shit

he sounds like the m'kay guy from southpark

>one year is like a decade for post-millenials

What did he even do last year?

got caught in spotlight, genius

He bragged to reddit about selling that crate

At least he actually released games in the end even if they were underwhelming.
Peter is also /ourguy/

If ever someone gets a decent handle on piracy, Steam will become a monthly pay subscription service, mark my words. They'd do it right now if they could get away with it

You're a fucking retard.

>tfw you were invited to go to this, was in the email group and almost went but ducked out at the last minute

>they made fun of him for using C
oh god if only they knew

y-you too

>likes MLP
You don't? What a weirdo.

>neo-Sup Forums
You are neo-Sup Forums.

People were naive enough to believe that a company, whose only purpose is to make money, was their friend. Paid mods, crate gambling microtransactions, making no effort card games for a quick buck, people finally saw the reality which is that Gabe is not their friend, he exists just to take their money.

>Gaben
>father of PC gaming

literally just copy/pasted everything that id Software did and slapped a new coat of paint on it.

It's called the Cleveland Steamer.

Just do Left 4 Dead 3, Gaben. That's the only thing I want from you.

I never liked him.

Huh, That really made by brain think just a little bit.

People don't even buy his games anymore so he's hardly a problem

The people who suck his dick are the same meme spouting "master race xD" that makes PC gaming insufferable.
Why can't you see him for what he is? A businessman. He wants your money, that's it. Praising a certain person or company and defending them has to stop, you're no better than console warriors if you engage in this sort of thing. Probably worse even, since generally people like this are not only irritating, they have an air of superiority about them as well.

They stopped making games to focus solely on digital hats

gabe was always a fucking dyson sphere

>those 3 lambda symbols
They either do this intentionally to fuck us or it's an ARG

most likely the first

It came as a surprise to idiots Half-Life 3 is never coming out.
Steam is fucking shit though, but pretending Half-Life was ever good isn't a reason to hate Gabe.

Those random lines are kind of weird as if they are part of something bigger

I don't hate Gabe, it's not exactly his fault that HL3 ended up the way it did. He wanted to run his game company in a way that favored passionate game design, but that way also favored laziness. It's not his fault that people at Valve slowly lost interest in working on HL3. If he ran the company like a sweatshop as most other joints do, we would not have a beloved HL series to be talking about.

because unlike console drones that suck company conglomerate dick without understanding why, valve are the only people who really cares for PC gaming itself and do everything they can to improve it all the time with no costs to themselves and out of pure altruism.

I dont know where these recent trolls about Valve come from but they must all be delusional console warriors who fight and argue for a company that doesn't give a shit about them at the end of the day.

Fat fuck stopped making games and decided that taking other peoples money for actually making games was a good idea.
And the worst fucking part is, he's right.

>valve are the only people who really cares for PC gaming itself
I refuse to believe someone here can be this idiotic. I'll put this down to b8.

you can always tell people that get zero exercise, they always use their backs instead of just squatting down to get to low objects because their blood pressure is so astronomical squatting down and back up would make them pass out.

He went from being the disrupter to being the gatekeeper. He has become what he displaced. We liked him because he challenged the status quo, now he is the status quo and we are waiting for someone to challenge him.

When is the next Plinkett review

Steam didn't displace anything, prior to Steam there were multiple online game stores/servers, now there is one monopoly.

hl3

People thought that HL3 was in development, even though HL2 came out 13 years ago.

Steam is only the "best" because it has a virtual monopoly, it's a trash piece of software and the service part has been declining for a while, with no quality control and a regression in terms of offers to customers.

>hey jack nice logo concept but what should we put in the background to make it not look lazy as shit?
>just put some random geometric lines in there and the dumb cunts will think it means something

>implying PC gaming would be alive if not for Steam
CDs weren't working because piracy and manufactering them and distribution cost money, and discounts increased sales

The blackest gift of all

This is literally to fuck with Blizzard since they tried to fuck them with HOTS.

No one is going to dethrone hearthstone for a long time to come

You're an idiot, piracy is as much of a problem today as it was with CDs, which cost next to nothing to manufacture. PC gaming has always been alive, without CDs, or the internet.

>Humans on this planet play HotS, Hearthstone, Dota and LoL
>people will play artifact
>it will be at least another 30 years before the world ends

more stronger form of DRM

say bye to your money and rights goy

>I made a big bowl of chili and covered it with a special ingredient
>drug

>fags on 8ch takes pride in turning Sup Forums from gabe
Apparently being fat is sjw and thus the enemy

more like

>2017
>neo-Sup Forums defends neo-gaben and neo-valve

Gay-ben **

>user was so dumb that he didn't know that you still need internet connection/ log in to steam to install the game nowadays

That's not a physical copy, dickweed, that's a steam key in a box.

The fat fuck stopped making games and went full jew

He's a fucking fat guy that could single handedly save the vidya industry and yet all he does is collect cash from steam and cancer multiplayer games.

>Would you make games if you made valve money?
Of course I would, fuck I'd shit out the most crazy ideas simply because I could.

>when you're a billionaire and you have to pretend to give a shit about some basement autists gifting you a hat because they are your income

>bends at the waist because he physically can't squat
fat fuck

It's in retaliation for making the steambox fail.

underrated

steam is only best bcause all other platforms are shit. GOG is the closest to it and DRM free is great, but it just doesnt have the selection that steam does.

post chad stride