I haven't seen one thread about this game

I haven't seen one thread about this game.

It's frustratingly good and it makes me uneasy when in the wilderness. Anyone else played it ? They're really making good progress in it since I bought it in 2015

There were some threads when the game first came out.

I had it since day one early access and I haven't even finished the first episode of the story mode because it's so boring.

Yeah, back when it only had a freeroam mode.
I thought it sucked balls.

Doesn't the game give you some sense of accomplishment ? I feel really good when doing some chores for the grey mother in ep 1.

Try it for at least one hour, user.

How is the story mode?
I made the mistake of buying a flame in the flood because everything about it looked great but it pretty much had no story so I lost interest almost immediately.
Is this better?

>have this
>the forest
>stranded deep
>subnautica
>only played The Forest
>stopped when my save got wiped for a new update

I don't know why crafting, survival games appeal to me. When I play them I just get bored.

Story mode is so fucking bad, feels like it was written by an edgy Tumblrista teensger who writes shitty creepy pastas
>focus entire episode about some granny bitch mad at her dead husband wanting to keep daughter bracelet who died from a fucking climbing fall, not eaten alive or raped and then shot in the woods or something instead of burying in the grave
Also good job not explaining absolutely fucking nothing about why leafland is arctic levels of cold.

Played it.
Story is meh, but its something to do in the game so its quite okay.

The game is just about chilling in the winter, but you must ignore the difficulty beyond voyageur, its just terrible.
>Less food and less weapons/gears
>Have metabolism of a fat man
>Wolf instakill you

I haven't heard a single good thing about the story in the long dark.

Welp, there goes any interest I had for it.
There is a place for survival games, but only surviving without any good story isn´t enough motivation for me to play a game.
Also I had no idea this was going to be episodic. That´s even worse

>They're really making good progress in it since I bought it in 2015
>since I bought it in 2015
The current state of PC Shitter Race, ladies and gentlemen. No wonder HL3 got cancelled.

Subnautica is going to have all its planned features implemented soon.
I think a first playthrough would take something like 20-25 hours.

Don't buy early access survival games, none of them are good no matter what retards tell you.

The sandbox mode can be oddly comfy.

Eating a rabbit you hunted, and drinking a cup of coffee by the campfire while you watch the northern lights is pretty relaxing.

Enh, bought this in EA, it's released now so I dunno if it counts but I'd say it's pretty good. Subnautica too, even.

>TLD and Subnautica aren't good.
>my meme hate must be universal and always right.
Yeah, nah.

18+ buddies

Right, nice ad hominem, don't even know what you're trying to say.

>pointing out that you're underage is an ad hominem now

Oops, you made the mistake of saying you think something is good and you're enjoying yourself, on Sup Forums

The ultimate dog whistle for the autists to come out and shit on whatever it is you like.

Has there been a update in the last 6 months?

>pointing out
>spamming dumb ad hominen is "pointing out".

Yes, it, it, it, it, it, it, it, it, it, it, it, it, it feels alright

>child gets upset when they are called out on being on a site that they shouldn't

Yes, do you have trouble understanding English, faggot?

It's a serviceable story but nothing stellar from the 2 episodes.
I would still recommend going through it because it works very well as a tutorial by teaching you about the different aspects of the game. It's still by far the best survival game I have played

It's worth a pirate

Considering the amount of time it took for them to reach the full release is kind of disapponting.