Is this good character design?

No

>hole specifically to show navel
yes

>make brown character
>give it light colored eyes
>give it straight hair

How is this not racist?
You are implicitly saying dark colored iris and kinky hair are unappealing.

>make brown character
>give her afro/curly hair and brown eyes
>Sup Forums goes apeshit

>make brown character
>give it straight hair and green/blue eyes
>Sup Forums goes apeshit

Whoa...

are you saying the only brown people are nappy haired niggers?

Literally the perfect girl

LEMME SEE THEM FEET

>asking for SF feet
you're gonna regret that

Some people have minds that actually work like this.

>implicitly
They objectively *are* more attractive, and no amount of politicizing is going to undo that

When I saw her Egpytian queen outfit with the bandages I realized I just don't have to give a shit about liking the character or not because I'm gonna jack off to that regardless so I win no matter what.

Lmao so this is the reasoning behind those racist stereotypes we got this E3. All black women with resting bitch face and afros.

Changed to match Japanese taste/many dark skinned women (especially Egyptians) wear straight hair

>Half-Indian, Half-British
>But she's a brown anime girl so neither of the negative appearance quirks apply

Yeah, she's up there.

Plenty of people in that region where arabs and europeans mixed have light eyes and straight hair.

who is this qt3.14

You are unironically so correct it hurts. A world filled with beautiful brown people to base characters on and all sjw devs can do is make women look like ugly blaxploitation characters.

I really fucking hate Ancient Egypt
It truly is one of the most overrated civilizations ever

gunsmith cats

>make brown character
>give it straight hair

Most brown people have straight or curly hair, nigger-like hair is an anomaly.

>give it light colored eyes
Brown caucasoids (like middle easterns) and caucasoid-admixed brown people (like indians) often have light eyes.

Egyptian belly dancing cat fortune teller is cute! CUTE!

It's fine. I prefer if her hair's black, or at least a different, way darker shade of purple from her dress

Are you retarded? I'm just going to assume you thought Egypt never happened and think that american history is the only history.

source

character design doesn't mean shit if the game its self its bad.

The only people that exist are west europeans and west africans, didn't you know?

>there's only white people and black people in the world

ty senpai

>it's another character that looks like he/she travelled through time from 4000BC Egypt
why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with ancient Egypt, even ancient Mesopotamia is much cooler and mysterious

That's because ancient mesopotamia is nothing but fanfiction speculation because muslims keep destroying all the statues, cities, and records of Sumeria, Babylonia, and Persia. No shit it's a mystery.

Because ancient Egypt has a defined, interesting, and historically verifiable aesthetic.

Not even once

>Most brown people have straight or curly hair
>Curly hair
Exactly, most have curlier hair due to melanin's effects on hair which makes it curly.

Just shut the fuck up.

its pretty generic

character design is fine, a bit generic but I like the color scheme

gameplay design sucks and doesn't fit in the street fighter series

they are

DAYUM, Cleopatra looked liked DAT!?

>has moves like rose, Dhalsim, and Sakura
>doesn't fit the aesthetic
Whatever you say, champ.

Eliza did it better. The more I look at Menats face the worse it looks because the artstyle makes her face look fat at most angles

>gameplay design sucks and doesn't fit in the street fighter series

Thats what people said about:
>Oro,
>Q,
>Hugo,
>Necro
>ABIGAIL

And all of those characters ended up being liked in the end

Pics of exposed navel right now

What abour Medieval or caveman times?

Absolutely.

Brown-skin + dark straight hair is the GOAT combo.

the only character that fights like her is rose, who doesn't belong either and hs always been a shitty addition in my mind

it's STREET FIGHTER. the primary fighting style should be punches and or kicks. every character obeys that but these two. even weirdos like dhalsim and fang. they fight with strikes primarily and they supplement it with magic bullshit. rose and menat have magic bullshit right off the bat and then have awkward punches and kicks to supplement it. it doesn't fit with the rest of the roster. they look out of place, they feel out of place.

>pandering to waifufags
No

The only thing overrated in Medieval times are Vikings, there is barely any exposure for something like the Byzantine Empire or the Reconquista

>stirrup leggings
my dick says Y E S

and fuck off SJWs, nobody legit likes shitty hair

SFV gameplay still sucks it doesn't matter who they add the game is garbage.

I'm looking forward to Season 3 where we can finally get back to classic non-gimmick characters.

What's this, like 4 gimmick characters in a row now? I'm fucking salivating for a shotoclone or a World Warrior.

>Menat is voiced by Aoi Yuki in Japanese. While in English she is voiced by Erica Lindbeck, both of whom voiced Futaba in Persona 5
I see you Capcom

Easiest JP language switch of my fucking life

Will skullgirls shills ever not be the saltiest fans on Earth?

>it's STREET FIGHTER. the primary fighting style should be punches and or kicks.
Rolento
Sodom
Vega

Why does SF5's gameplay suck ?

I'm thinking about buying this.

Thank you for illustrating why Alpha is trash

Because Egypt is the only one that bothered to document their own shit.

Illiterate fucks like Mesopotamia deserve to be forgotten desu.

sure thing, faggot

Not him but I don't see it as them being shills. I see it more as people in general just tired of seeing SFV basically lack effort for the most part. You see a char and it's basically a ripoff combination of two characters. The game itself was unfinished and tanked for SF sale standards, but despite all that we still get chars that clip through their own body during intro animations

>delicious brown
Yes

>Do you want the cute magic girl voiced by Madoka or Barbie?
Yeah Capcom, real smart there

I think she's cute. Is she replacing Rose or something?

Yes and Zeku is replacing Guy

Is "Aesthetic" the new "superior limb based combat" or what?

Ed is pretty basic.

Holy shit is this for real?

>a character is ispired by the modern depiction of cleopatra
>it's a ripoff
yeah yeah, whatever

better res

>alpha's cast has more characters that traditionally "street fight" than most of the other games
>calls it trash
Pridictubo

If capcom was a good company they would have just added Viola as a guest character instead of ripping off her moveset

>open toe socks
Yes!

No one actually knows, it's just a meme. The most you'll get is people bitching about rushdown and the DLC price gouging. The DLC gouging is a fair point and the game could stand to have more solid defensive options, but then detractors go on to praise fucking Third Strike, which was rushdown as fuck.

>only niggers can be brown people

There's like like 10 Afro-woman, western games out/coming out. Pick your cancer and fuck off.

the Sumerians invented the written word blame muslims

Yes. I'm delighted that this shitshow of a series got a non-gorilla for once.

It's a player made character

>You see a char

Where?

>You see a char and it's basically a ripoff combination of two characters.
user, you are complaining about creativity here.
I agree it could be done better but combining ideas isnt something you should look down upon

this, we can't get cool sumerian mythological creatures when we don't know what they were described to look like.

man face

>black Cleopatra
lolwut

>got a non-gorilla for once.
Just give it time.

Default's hair with Battle Costume would be perfect

Maybe I expressed myself badly, I was actually trying to say that people claiming that Menat is a ripoff of X character ignore that all those characters are inspired by the modern depiction of Cleopatra

i want the guy on the left on SFV

And I want HAKAN BUT WE CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WAAAAANT

I want the literal gorilla

OOOOH

Same

It all makes sense now

little bit generic, but not bad.
certainly a step in the right direction after Ed and Abigail.

It's okay character design. Not particularly original, but acceptable.

This is Street Fighter, after all. They are not going for straight realism with their character designs.

She does have the same exact pallet and hairstyle, upposed to your pic related or any of the more known and used Cleopatra-like, Egyptian hairstyles. Her alt outfit's hair made more sense than what her default got.

Default's costume with Battle's hair would have been better.

>That little dance she does

sauce?

as long as i don't subconciously associate them with having an attitude its fine.