I want another Chloe game...

I want another Chloe game, except I want it to bet set in Australia where she's looking for an ancient Aboriginal treasure or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDlez_5_sc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1811–12_New_Madrid_earthquakes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> aboriginals
> civilization

I wish they'd just shut up about how she's not white

There's no such thing as an ancient aboriginal treasure.

They were nomads who struggled enough to make shit out of wood, let alone anything else.

>Aboriginal treasure

Just make one up then. It's just a game

Please no, let Uncharted die. Maybe Naughty Dog will finally make a game that's not a third-person cover shooter.

Or you could just make it about people that do have ancient treasures who are actually interesting.

I just want a game in Australia fuck let me have this

> aboriginal treasure
The secret to huffing fumes and delaying brain damage?

Is it the secret of how to burn down forests for food?

>ancient Aboriginal treasure

>ancient aboriginal treasure

So like a fossilized shit?

>abos
>treasure

Make it NZ and treasure being Maori jade

What did she do with those golden buttplugs?

I liked her until this game. Her VA sounds bored or robot-like half the time. The dialogue itself was shit but the delivery was god awful. Nadine wasn't any better, but she was a shit character beforehand.

Claudia Black is Diamonds m8. She could play some fucking hairy Ogre and it would still be sexy

>Australia
>Aboriginal treasure

You can regularly buy Aboriginal treasure at the petrol station. Roughly AU$1.20 per litre at the moment.

Too expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=TDlez_5_sc4

>I want another bad game

No you don't, Mr. Marketer. Don't you have another "Chloe is the new Lara" article to retweet?

Imagine still being triggered by some retarded guys article

You shouldnt state shit like that if you havent played game. What are you? Some anti-marketer?

They made like 10 of them, they're called Tomb Raider.

Please leave Uncharted dead, the first 3 games were fun but by 3, you could see it losing it what made it all fun. 4 was terrible by trying to make it all serious.

Leaked image of Aboriginal Shambhala

"The Dreamtime is the Aboriginal understanding of the world, of it's creation, and it's great stories. The Dreamtime is the beginning of knowledge, from which came the laws of existence. For survival these laws must be observed. The Dreaming world was the old time of the Ancestor Beings."

Could work if make use of hallucinogenic bush berries

concept art of the Aboriginal hallucinogenic berrytree

Maybe make one about Persia? Atlantis? or even kinda like National Treasure type masonic stuff?

Just hoping they don't choose something lame and uninspired.

We get it guys

>we

That's not a goon bag.

the gods must be crazy game when

She is, which makes it all the more surprising that it sounds like she's totally phoning it in in TLL. There's just no emotion coming out of her 90% of the time. Even when she's supposed to be quipping the delivery is totally flat. I just really don't get it.

>not naming it 'she got your dick'

fucking lazy mongrel

What about south american aboriginals? I'm sure some aztec like society horded gold for their gods and stuff.

I want a Chloe, Sam, and Sully game where that hideous negress character isn't involved in the plot in any way and we don't have to see her ugly Michelle Obama tranny monkey face.

If they do have to shoehorn a Nadine cameo, they need to at least straighten that brillo pad hair of hers. No normal human being thinks afros are sexy. The only people who do are Jews, people suffering from white guilt mental illness, and angry negros trying to make a political statement with their nappy dry hair.

so abos showed up with their spears and killed that previous civilisation, right?

No the previous Civilization just packed up and left because they realized they were living in fucking Australia.

kek

It wasn't Australia back then

>major earthquake
>in the middle of the outback

That is if the megafauna didn't kill them first.

that's a big goanna

For you.

>acknowledges professor at the Department of Archeology, (((Adam Goldstein)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1811–12_New_Madrid_earthquakes

4U

lmao knee-high walls with no significantly large structure nearby more likely means they're just mudhuts than anything significant. And it most likely is because, again, the abos were nomads who didn't build anything of significance.

>Aboriginal treasure
So centrelink payments and cigarettes?

>57"

lmao look at the lizardlet

They're alright m8

I'm ok with Chloe or Sully games as long as there is no Nadine or Sam. Bring back Cutter to just take the game back o the 70s/80s.

>World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

you just got fake news'd

Nadine is a cute little autist who likes Monkeys though

I want a game where you play as literally anybody but Nadine and the game opens with you caving in Nadine's skull with claw hammer and she is never mentioned again.

Isn't that Uncharted 1? I mean the treasure is El Dorado, which is from South America but I can't really tell if the game takes place there l (it looked like the Caribbean Central America to me).

That's because she is a-- nah, too easy

Yea, you're right it was a south american society. Forgot the names tho.

>Aboriginal treasure

I's just a what bitch?

I like the part around the end when Sam talks shit about Orca's mullet and Nadine tries to hide her chuckle, but still I don't like them. Sam was an unlikable asshole in U4 and in TLL he's just Nate II. Nadine, while her development in the game makes her a better character than she was in U4, still has 0 personality besides muh Shoreline and muh Drake issues.

She would look so cute if she straightened her hair and cracked a smile :3

and didn't have a man face

>ANCIENT ABO TREASURE

Yeah, El Dorado pretty much ruins another chance at SA. El Dorado being located at a jungle would make an Amazon civilisation redundant to work at, and if they decide to switch to the andean Incas it wouldn't be as effective since El Dorado is their insignia lost city.

Such shame

Nadine and Sam would be so cute together

WUZ

>the ancient technique of chroming just right
dreamtime soon

and wasn't black

Black girls are the best tho

she does look like an aboriginal or some kind of ugly nigger species

lemme guess, made by jews right? its always jews because their inbred and think this shit is normal.

Cringe

Indian-Aussie btw

I would have gotten this if it was just story dlc for Uncharted 4, but it does look like Naughty Dog put the effort in to justify it being a stand alone game. How does it compare to rhe rest of the series?

We can get earthquakes in Australia. In the sixties there was a 6.5 earthquake that flattened the middle of nowhere corrugated tin town of Meckering. They drew a bunch of circles around a map of WA and all earthquake considerations are based on how close you are to the middle of nowhere.

Newcastle Australia had one in the 80's

DRAKES

It's pretty good. Not as good as U4 or U2, but definitely up there.

it's fucking amazing, just get it

You remember the train sequence in 2? This one also has a train sequence and blows that out of the water. Definitely worth it even just for that

Next game should be with Chloe alone, no one cares for Nadine.

it's not like I disliked her, but Chloe definitely works

What about a young Sully?

Damn, it's that good, huh? U2 and U4 are both my fave in the series too, looks like I'll be getting this after all.

you mean a wooden stick?

I don't want to spoil you anything, but that damn train sequence man... you'll see

Maybe throw in Sam and Cutter.

Or maybe save Cutter to team up with another character....Hmm...What about that chick from the vita game?

>I don't want to spoil anything
>Spoils it

Its worth the money. Its pretty challenging on hard, open hub in jungle with jeep is fun, great setpieces and story was alright. Worth 20$.

I don´t remember her name but yeah, even she would have been better than Nadine.

Actually yes.

Look up the mungo man for more information. Remains that predate aboriginals and are genetically distinct, but which the abbos sprerged out about because "muh heritage muh culture" and which Australia had to hand over to the ugly child raping fucks

I meant anything more than saying there's one and that it's incredibly good

N SHIEEEET

>cute