WE DID IT Sup Forums!

WE DID IT Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/stats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweet! It's about time that shitty LoL clone was detbroned by something actually fun.

>LoL clone
I hate Dota but you are wrong.

It's all the same cancerous F2P shit, flatface.

Where can you check current players on games?

>shit beats shit

No one wins

>PUBG out-sold Valve's game on Valve's platform
>Valve gets a cut of the sales
Should have only celebrated when the game outsold Dota 2 on a different game platform instead

thats cool user kyun, Im so happy for you.

>Most popular games are all low-skiller games like DOTA, PUBG survive shit, and "Hero Shooters."
>Fighting, RTS, and Arena shooters are ded.
Why did the absolute worst competitive genres phase out for multiplay garbage?

I'm sure GabeN is crying tears of rage right now. What is he going to do with all those people who bought and are playing the game on his platform?

Do you know what f2p means?

What's the appeal of the game, it looks exactly like the twitch bait h1z1 shit.

store.steampowered.com/stats/

>Fighting and Arena shooter
>high skill

> The sad state of video games in 2017 the post.

Because masses go for the instant gratification.

I see this game being talked about on here constantly but I yet have no idea what the fuck it is, everyone always only posts about how popular it is and how much BTFO Sup Forums is

>not agreeing with him
Assfaggot tard detected

> Sup Forums thought assfaggots would kill gaming
> In the end streamer bait meme games did
Has a board ever been so wrong on every single thing they say?

When the game comes to consoles is going to shit all over this record.

both shitty games
Both get a lot of attention of Twitch and Youtube

It was only a matter of time. It's also only a matter of time before some other game comes along and replaces it as the new highlight in the streaming community, leaving only a few dedicated streamers and tubers to play it while everyone else moves on to the newest thing to jack off to.

Its like a polished version of arma but focused more on bloodshed than survival I assume? I don't get the hype around it either but if its killing assfaggots, well, good riddance I guess.

It's only popular because of streamers.

I just don't understand the appeal. I gave it a try but it was just so fucking boring.

It started as a mod for DayZ.
It's a battle royale game.

its the easiest way to spot how many of these cancerous twitch kiddies browse this board to steal le epik memes xd to bring to their shitty chatroom of """friends"
also the developers falseflag the shit out of it to create a buzz because they cant afford proper marketing even after all the jewish tricks theyve pulled on these gullible retards

>developers falseflag
Why even assume that when normies wanting to shitpost/discuss it explains it just fine. It doesn't need a conspiracy behind it.

>the "banned for honking at streamers" game surpasses the Valve money-pit game

video games

He was already VAC-banned for some other reasons you cherrypicking fucktard.

heroes of newerth clone* my b

>constantly disconnecting and reconnecting from games until you find one specific person, then you find a vehicle to drive over to them and spam honk
Id just ban them for being faggots desu, its got more to do with being that much of an idiot that you think doing that is "le funny do it 4 da vine xD" than annoying the streamer.

>proved wrong
>B-B-BUT!!!!

PUBG is shit. MOBAs are shit. My hobby is dominated by babby-tier idiots.

What makes PUBG any different from shit like H1Z1? Just asking.

Its amazing that a high skill shooter accually would climb this high. So much for the arena shooter meme.

because my ebin twitch bro streams it LEL

XD

It's playable.

Somehow less buggy. Less hackers. Daybreak is a joke dev.

It's just a vocal minority of shitposters.