What are some examples of main character's companions of the first game coming back on a later game

What are some examples of main character's companions of the first game coming back on a later game

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/y6omr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Metal gear solid

they look so out of place. even with that shitty artstyle.

wtf am i looking at

WHAT

BROCK IS BACK BABY. Can't wait to see him perv out to all the bikini girls

Fuck this, I'm overtired of Ash. I want to play as Team Rocket for once.

they've been pandering to the yokai watch audience for a while now. actually thought it was a threat.

if anything Brock's perv moments are gonna be downplayed to hell.

>downplay
Fuck. I haven't followed any of the recent Pokemon related things outside of the games. I think I also read that Ash's new goal in life is to be friends with all Pokémon. So now he just straight up doesn't care about Pokémon Leagues anymore.

This, if Mutenroshi 'overcame' his desires, Brock may as well be a monk. I bet they can't even play the DP series with Croagunk nowadays.

Roshi still was rapey as fuck in Super like his usual self, he wasn't downplayed at all. Him "overcoming" is literally only for the tournament and even then he almost raped that one slut on stage because she was teasing him too much.

No, he's not groping anyone like he used to. There's being flustered at cute girls, and there's groping them.

He literally groped that one Crane School bitch over both tits and ass in that one episode leading to the tournament.

That artstyle is sooo weird.
Only Brock fits it well

>caring about Pokeshit past Gold/Silver/Crystal
KYS
At this point it's literally Yokai Watch ripoff.

Are you just incapable of starting a thread directly about what you actually want to talk about?

>that Misty

This is a fucking crime against humanity.

I just checked. He didn't. Not once. He literally can't do it anymore due to the timeslot and the new S&P at Japan. If he did do anything, it was implied, not shown.

>timeslot
Is this why everything is flanderized now and why there's not an ounce of blood?

Supposedly One Piece airs before or after and it has blood and violence galore, or it airs during the afternoon after school. But overall airing in the morning means they can't show or do too much violent content.

Fuck the new timeslot then and the corporate greed behind it.

How do you go from this to that?

Dragon Ball Super airs at 9am on Sundays
One Piece airs at 9:30am on Sundays

Changing target audience from teens to children.
Literally went from 12+ to 7+

man, fuck togepi, wtf were they thinking, as having random nretarded pokemon noises wasn't bad enough already, seriously, little shit stain didn't even evolved

Thank you.
On that note, why the fuck are they being so safe with Super? At least let a little blood linger around. Hell, Roshi in that same episode I rewatched just now only has steam shoot out his nose, while Sanji was shooting blood out his nose every other scene during FI's beginning.

On the other hand, that was around six years ago, yet he still undergoes nosebleeds. Who knows.

Pokemon was for kids/general audience as well, even in Japan.

>from teens to children.
Pokemon has always been for children, the only one that came closer to an older audience was X&Y.

>Pokemon was for kids/general audience as well, even in Japan.
I'm talking about the anime.
It had 12+ rating and timeslot.
This changed after X/Y anime when we went into this SuMo cancer.

That Pikachu looks bootleg as fuck

Really? Anything in particular that stood out? I know that implied kiss must have made the country quiver in its boots.

Who knows, funny enough Kamen Rider and Super Sentai will be moving to airing at the same time in one month, Rider across DBS and Sentai across OP.

>yfw we will never get despair on Gaim levels again now

oh now they bring these fuckers back.
they should brought them back in the movie.
its too late now.

oh great so they gave her a cameo in a later season because obsessive fans were complaining, really puts the whole story together there.

>still wearing the same clothes
>that art style

>Monsters created from human experimentation
>The Hero seemingly went through the same stuff but didn't become a monster
Build is going to pull up that despair. Because remember that Kamen Riders old/current timeslot is 8am on Sundays. They're moving up an hour.

how old is ash supposed to be now?
pokemon anime should just mgs4 now

Please don't reply to tripfags

Assuming if this is true then my guess is well yeah he's been losing every league except orange which wasn't a real league to me so not much of an accomplishment. So he might have given up on the dream. I would have liked to see him win 1st place for once and then try to challenge the elite 4 but oh well. Also maybe the writers are tired of people bitching and moaning about him not winning anything so they said fuck it and gave him that new casual goal so it's not that big a deal on what he does from now on. Just my 2 cents based on what you said.

Forever 10

>Not having everyone forced to being user

>Pokemon is better than ever and has surprisingly good animation
>Dragon Ball is worse than ever and has surprisingly awful animation
How did we end up here?

what's the story here? are they replacing ash's current sidekick? or are they just taking a vacation?

Probably heard the complaints from around the new movie that retold Ash's origin but replaced all the other characters with random OC donut steels.

Pokemon is the second best-selling video game IP of all time. Not surprising their twenty-minute advert would look appealing. Dragon Ball has always had its adaptions by Toei and they've always half-assed it starting with the second half of the manga, Z.

dragon ball post frieza was never good anymore. there's no more adventure. it's just power levels now. i wonder how it even survived to this day

DBS looks fantastic now though. It stopped looking bad a while ago.

>That """art""" """style"""
Time to put anime out of its misery.

America getting Z right when it ended in Japan in '96.

This, isn't Misty supposed to be a full time gym leader because her sisters left the job?

>3
He was 11 for a season or two, back to 10 though.

Ash and his friends travel to Kanto as part of an extracurricular class at the pokemon school

and that's it, it's only 2 episodes where he'll meet misty and brock again, lots of nostalgiapandering and then back to alola

What ethnicity is Nu-Ash anyway? Old Ash looked half jap half murrican. Nu-Ash has a fucking stache.so I'm guessing at least partially Mexican, maybe pinoy, but the jewfro is throwing me off.

To be fair, it's pretty common for anime to reuse animation, specially if it's a character's signature attack

He lives on an island so if anything they would have made him look more Okinawan, nobody outside of North America ever makes Mexican characters.

How long has it been since they last saw each other in-universe?

He's japanese, or the pokemon equivalent of that, always has been.

not even a year has passed since Ash started his journey

the last time misty appeared in the anime was 15 years ago
the last time brock appeared outside of specials was 7 years ago

Roshi nearly raped a woman off the stage in the last episode

>in-universe
like 3 weeks.

wow theyr really look like shit

Except pikachu, he's cool most of the times (not in the pic with all 3 protagonists)

all of this looks retarded.
The way he has to wiggle his body around, the shadows.... THE FUCKING EXPLOSION

I think I finally hate pokemon now

I wish we got this as kids instead of formulaic adventures with Team Rocket.

Wait what? What's happening with the timeslot? This is important since I watch SHT with precure and sometimes DBS.

I don't want too much animation in my animated series! Nostalgiafag.

it's not retarded ENOUGH
it's gonna get more retarded later on when ash gets the most retarded Z moves

Years irl, Pokemon planet has to have something way longer than a 365 day cycle, maybe their planet takes 1000+ days to make a full revolution around the sun explaining their eternal ageing or wishing Ho-Oh to never grow up, or some time travel after-effects bullshit preventing Ash from ageing in the series.

>they've been pandering to the yokai watch audience
you mean kids?
like all the animes

that fcing artstyle..

Are these JoJo references?

Read the thread

That description makes it sound like a showa rider.

Tv Asahi wants in on the morning news programs so things get changed around starting October:

News show will be airing from 6:30am to 8:30am
Precure will air normally at 8:30am
Kamen Rider will move to 9:00am
Super Sentai will move to 9:30am

Dragon Ball Super and One Piece air on Fuji TV so when Super Hero Time moves those two blocks will be on at the same time.

>just stands there watching pikachu charge for 5 hours
>still stands there as pikachu runs for another 2 months
>still stands there just taking the hit without even attempting to dodge, block or AT LEAST PUNCH it for dramatic effect

pokemon anime is so much lost potential

One of the production blog posts talks about Kamen Rider not really being Kamen Rider anymore so they want to go all in on everything Kamen Rider.

I've read japs complaining about it on twitter
they say they'd rather stop watching dragon ball than kamen rider

many DBS fans will drop the anime to wach Kamen Rider live and then they'll just torrent the DBS episodes

ratings are going down soon!

>cuck them in the movie for Dawn 2.0 and Proud of it's Power
>bring them back anyways in the show
>Brock's got a Mega Steelix because people actually like Megas and think Z-moves are gay, much to GF's chargin
Pokemon's such a fun trainwreck to watch sometimes. Nothing will top Ash's ultimate cucking in XYZ though.

>Pokemon is better than ever and has surprisingly good animation
Not hard to do when every character look like a doodle, also is still is the same fucking show from twenty years ago

nu-One Piece is ok
Nu-Dragon Ball is ok Boruto is trash for manchildren
nu-Pokemon is trash for manchildren
nu-YuGiOh is bland shit
nu-Saints Seiya can go suck a dick
nu-Digimon is completly bland garbage
nu-Detective Conan is the same fucking shit since 10+ years.

When did it all go so wrong. I am the most salty about Naruto (and never ending Detective Conan) How could they fuck up after the fucking great Pain saga (with a garbage ending but still).

Maybe that's why they got desperate and have a 2 week Dragon Ball Super x One Piece crossover right when Super Hero Time moves to its new slot.

>many DBS fans will drop the anime to wach Kamen Rider
>Kamen Rider

Who in the flying fuck gives a fuck about chink bootleg power rangers

>Liking Naruto past the timeskip
nu-anons are trash and manchildren

Dropped Kamen Raider during Wizard.

That looks sick as hell.

>nervous man says for the 50th time

>That looks sick as hell

if you are 2 maybe.

Welp RIP Sentai for me then. I normally watch it in the background while waiting for Ex-aid and then watching Precure afterwards. I usually drop Sentai depending on how good the season is.

Wouldn't that be bad since the reason why the showa riders stopped was because of the shows being to much of the same thing?

Gaara arc>Pain arc>>>The rest of the whole Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boruto and this is the objective list.

>tfw the undisputed best girl comes back to the main series

NOT VIDEO GAMES

MODS

MODS

Neat. Reminds me I gotta finish up Ex-aid.

yes, it was proven long ago

>Detective Conan is insanely popular and has gone on doing the same stuff for decades on hundreds of episodes and movies
>it takes a fucking arm and leg for Kindaichi to get a new series and even then the violence is downplayed and it lasts only 26 or so episodes
>can't even find good scanlations of the manga online to read the cases
Fuck this crazy train called life.

>Semen Rider thinking it has a chance

Lmao.

I LOVE YOU, MISTY!

I don't mind Detective Conan
during the Black Org episodes, anyways
that scene in the hospital between Sherry and Conan with the gun is one of the best scenes they've ever done
hurry up and reveal who Rum is you NIGGERS
if it's Rumi I'm gonna slap somebody, that shit was dry even during Akai's undercover nonsense

>Anime has been for what is approaching a year
>No full version of the ED has popped up at all

>being a faggot weeb
>watching anime at all

It's going to be a fun year
streamable.com/y6omr

I'm the same about Sentai, I only ever watched it because it was on before Rider, might actually keep up with Kyuranger though, got pretty fun after they added Phoenix Soldier to the team.

Whenever the production blog says something it only ever applies to the show they're talking about so that specifically refers to Build's show.

this is a misty (mature)

>brock coming back in the same generation where female brock was introduced