Games that Sup Forums hivemind hated, but you personally loved and enjoyed!

Games that Sup Forums hivemind hated, but you personally loved and enjoyed!

That ones my favorite, where'd you get it at :DDDD

Its more of an RE game then even 4.

TM

It's one of 4 games I 100% on WiiU

Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade X and Wonderful 101 being the others

But everyone loved it

Dead island was fun.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Dark Souls 2.

Only saw video of that tall ghost woman. That made me actually want to play the game, but I guess the rest isn´t as good plus I don´t have a wiiu and cemu doesn´t seem to be able to run it yet

Dark Souls 3 was such a disappointment after playing 2.

Game was 5 or 6/10 for me. Slow gameplay, really really samey environments, but atmosphere was good and some parts were actually scary like the doll house

this.

it's a shame we will never have a decent #FE thread on this board because of shitposting

I've seen a number of decent #FE threads this year

Which is great for me because I'm playing it through now

I disliked how each weapon was direct upgrade to the previous one and protag in general was kinda not needed for the gme. Tsubasa being protagonist and itsuki being love interest background character would make more sense
Gameplay itself was good enough for me to do arena when I was bored, and system screen is one of my favorite things in the games for the last decade

Still haven't played either of them.

>Still haven't played either
Collectors are a fucking cancer

I like DA Inquisition.

That's every Fatal Frame ever.

Oh right this game exists. I remember the costume controversy where you couldn't be zero suit samus or you could be zeru suit samus or whatever it was. Atmosphere seems pretty nice but I'm not a big fan of the camera gimmick, probably would've picked it up already if it wasn't a fatal frame game.

You could use the Zero suit Samus, but that skin and the others were implemented to replace the original lewd swimsuits which is what the controversy was about

That's pretty silly to be honest. Both excluding the stupid swimsuits and being that upset about it. I recall it dominating the board for a week or more.

Holy shit during the release there was so many armchair anti censorship activists on this board that you couldnt discuss the damn game

>!
Go back to R*ddit.

Well, that's Sup Forums and America for you

Post the bikini

I really enjoyed the game but I'm still upset about it because it showed how little nintendo cared for the serie.

Thanks god, I live in Europe, I bought the collector edition on a whim and discovered this fantastic serie.

Uhh no. ! is anime as fuck so it a literally not reddit

Fine, I'll do it myself.

Easily the worst of the Fatal Frame games but still worth a play if your a fan of the series. I know Sup Forums was bitching about the censorship but that stuff was bullshit and never should have been in a Fatal Frame game in the first place. The whole thing is full of pandering and fetish bullshit, e.g. incest, pedophilia, rape, necrophilia, traps, big titted ghosts, big titted milfs, big titted highschool girls, etc., etc. I understand Tecmo doesn't think they can sell a game anymore without appealing to virgin losers but it was over the top.

I enjoyed this game too it was better then I thought it was gonna be.

I enjoyed on Wii U and would play again but zelda emulator won't let me.

>Easily the worst of the Fatal Frame

Not when 1 exists.

>Easily the worst of the Fatal Frame games
Nope
2 remake>=5>4(if gamebreaking bugs ignored)>2>1>3>4(if you include gamebreaking bugs)

Clearly we can tell you are not a fan of the series if you believe this.

>thread full of regretful Wii U owners
lol

>game is full of pandering and fetish shit
You know it is a Japanese game right?

I bought it off a friend for 20 bucks, and enjoyed it a lot more than I should have.

Fuck off. 1 is far, far better than 5. And it's better than 4 as well.

I actually had fun with this game compared to persona 5.

You could argue that the costumes may not have been included because of creative freedom in the first place but rather due to pandering. Then again swimsuits seems like a completely retarded thing to go moral fag over, especially when you replace it with zero suit samus which is the mother of all pandering.

Are you seriously going to try to claim Fatal Frame has always been about fan service bullshit? You can go fuck yourself, "real fan".

>that stuff was bullshit and never should have been in a Fatal Frame game in the first place. The whole thing is full of pandering and fetish bullshit, e.g. incest, pedophilia, rape, necrophilia, traps, big titted ghosts, big titted milfs, big titted highschool girls, etc., etc
Why do fundamentalist Christians think Sup Forums is their home?

>big titted ghosts, big titted milfs
How good is Wii U emulation these day? I think user just sold me on trying 5. I haven't played since 4 and that was a let down

The zero suit samus outfit actually looks better than what Japan got.

But Miu's swimsuit surpasses that.

Why do weeb losers think their fapbait crap should shit up everything?

You didn't play persona 5 because you're a falseflagging nintenbro

If a game series doesn't end after the first one, all games after it, is by definition: Fan Service

>m-muh weebs
>>>/reddit/

Aaand the thread is all about swimsuits again

I honestly don't get why this game is so hated around here. It's fine.
Only real complaint was about the weapon carry limit and upgrades system. Everything else was perfectly passable

tiki=waifu

Its 2015 Sup Forums all over again!

Localization was a mistake.

Borderlands 2.

The only objectively bad mechanic is being forced to slag everything at high levels

Did you actually think that was clever?

>2 remake
>good

DA:I and FO4

It's unavoidable since that's why most of Sup Forums didn't buy this shit show in the west

I liked the desert (except the boss and Kamek), the Enigmansion, Gooper Blooper (hated him until I beat him) and parts of the forest

>digital only
>file size is larger than half of Wii Us
>censored
I want to love and enjoy it but this release was terrible

It's the most basic one. I like it but so far, every other FF I've played was better. I've yet to play 4 however.

Decent gameplay, decent premise, shit characters. Protag is a Gary Stu to absurd levels.

Any promise the game would've had was completely ruined when they announced it as "SMT x FE" instead of "Nintendo X ATLUS".

Is there any difference between the european and American versions? Apparently nobody ever bothered to provide whatever data needed to pirate the full EUR version of the game, which technically comes as DLC for the trial version

As far as i know they're the same but i want to be sure

People who felt stupid for not understanding the ending started bashing it.

Even if the ending didn't make sense, it's not hard to understand.

>Wii U library the thread

That's not even a bikini you loon

I personally blame gamergate happening around that time and everything jumping on the censorship drama

>muh persona 5 is perfect
not even him but you're retarded. I'm a huge nu-persona fan and Persona 5 has boring characters and absolute GARBAGE pacing

Whatever problems Persona 5 may have, its still a much better game than Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Only bitter Nintenbros would disagree.

I dont think anyone played that game

They're both shit jrpgs for babies.

Battle wise I would pick #fe anyday over p5
In all other aspects p5 is better

Well his personal experience was that he got more enjoyment out of it that Persona 5, doesn't mean its an "objectively better" game. And I agree with him on that front, as much as I want to enjoy P5 its a chore to deal with, while #FE was a consistently 8/10 JRPG

I did, and all others games in the series since ps2 days.
Fatal Frame 5 was great

How is P5 more of a chore than #FE?

It absolutely is

You enjoy stringing session attacks ad nauseum and those stupidly long ad-lib attacks? Motherfucker, you're in a battle. Don't break out into a muscial right in the middle of it.

All the Dark Souls games equally

its lingerie

SoL S-link stuff is boring and you spend more time getting there, then going to sleep, than actually reading the dialogue
Dungeons are what you look forward to the most, yet even they overstay their welcome
The random dungeon is somehow even more uninspired than the P3 one