Let's hear those game ideas, anons

Let's hear those game ideas, anons.

>ARMA-tier FPS but with touhous and other moeshit

So, modded ARMA?

Chao Garden but with cute lolis with animal ears and Animal Crossing house customization.

Darkest Dungeon but you're controlling units in an army fighting actual wars againt the swine folk & co.

name one (1) ARMA moeshit mod

the one you could make if you put effort into it

>ARMA-tier FPS but with dogs and other animalshit

This actually sounds like a great idea. Kind of like a sim version of Tokyo Jungle.

Not gonna lie, I'd play Pubg if it was Anime

EO with some granblue elements such as Double/Triple attack consistent for all classes and obligatory element, real Healer aggro and a class promotion system similar to FE's.

pubg but anime

planetside but not shit

A post apocalyptic rpg game but the map is actually generated off of Google maps

Breath of fire fangame, Dragon Quarter birds eye viewpoint, Digital Devil Saga ripoff leveling system and Lisa the painful inspired combat(status effects, not the first person view)

You travel several continents with a bigass ship you get from the starting island, uncovering the secret history buried and locked away under deepest waters and on top of highest mountains. Set in that pseudo after middle-ages aesthetic with courts, early guns, pirates and landskneghrsitnts that doesn't actually correspond with a specific era.

Move along, nothing to see here civilian.

This is the first time is see a moeshit mod where the head isn't as big as the rest of the whole body

Open-world parkour hero racing game with a fully interactive environment.

Mirrors edge but in a more grimdark setting with pinkfloyds run like hell on loop playing in the background

Gimme a Furi-style game with touhou characters?

>ARMA with 2hus
While we're at it MLA TSF Forefront like game - only actually finished this time.

Lambda a Half-Life card game

>first person horror game mix of L.A. Noire type detective gameplay and SCP style monsters and horror

>you are a government agent tasked with the study and containment of paranormal phenomena
>you are assigned cases to investigate
>details include location, witness testimonies, photographs of objects or bodies found at the scene, etc. They don't directly give you the cause of the case but give you indirect hints as to what happened
>some missions might have you investigating cattle mutilations or reports of strange creature sightings
>others might have you investigating secret laboratories with strange experiments
>gameplay consists of the player running around trying to piece together what happened for each case.
>you find and photographic evidence, interrogate witnesses, and discover clues as to what is behind the events all while trying not to get killed by various anomalies, cryptids, aliens etc

the player eventually find ways to contain or kill the creatures they encounter

they could then view them in a gallery of sorts (assuming they capture instead of kill)

which could also lead to a chapter where some or all of them break out and you have to escape the facility where they are kept. just like that one cabin in the woods scene.

A RPG with a decent story
Where you're not the hero
But eventually become the hero

this would be awesome

Gothic?

Beyond: Two Souls as envisioned by Platinum Games, with three main routes depending on if you Reject, Accept, or Romance the spirit within.

Gameplay of animal crossing with the setting of Wind waker

Here's a template

shitty game but you can be a cute anime girl

A good game and you can be a cute anime girl

I especially would love to see each mission be unique, perhaps even having some different mechanics involved and having you do different things each time related to the environment the case is set in.

like for example you might get a case with reports of a monster in some lake. first you go question the witnesses and find out that the old man by the dock had a boat, which you end up using to go investigate the lake for clues.

other cases might have you solving puzzles or riddles because the monster in question is a demon or gremlin who likes to play games with it's victims.

but yeah every case is like it's own little self contained story

I just wasted 20min searching for this mod, only thing I came up with is some old ass tweet for this picture.
Any help?

>theme: badass
get out of here randy

JRPG that's piss easy and only gets hard during your second playthrough because you are now playing as the good guy

Mainly for distinguishing something like atelier from DBZ I guess.

>an online battle royal anime turn based RPG

Just take all my gain yen

RPG: Dragon Simulator 2kXX
>start off as a baby dragon hatched from an egg
>hugely detailed appearance customization for things like color, horns, wings, scales, etc.
>stats for strength, toughness, speed, normal RPG shit
>different kinds of dragons have different special powers (ocean dragons have sonar and can breath water, earth dragons have a sonic breath attack and vibration-sense, etc.)
>begin as baby dragon, can only hunt animals and fantasy creatures like unicorns and shit
>become larger as you eat more, eventually able to fly and fight bigger enemies like hydras and giants
>dominance mechanic: instead of wiping out towns, you can force them to serve you, giving you areas of influence on the world map (fast travel points, etc.)
>end game is working up enough strength and a big enough human army to take down the evil kingdom ruled by giant evil elder dragon

>this game will never exist
jdimsa

YOUR NOT GETTING AHOLD OF MY GREAT IDEAS TODD

Age of Empires but with boobs

For a more serious response, SRPG where you play as a necromancer, but you have no friends so all your units change depending on the terrain or based on the enemies you killed before

Dug up another picture of the mod in some old dead /jp/ thread, the trail is growing cold.

>X GAME BIT ITS ANIME
Wow you faggots will literally buy anything with cat ears and massive pupils.

>Wow you faggots will literally buy anything with cat ears and massive pupils.
you're not entirely wrong.

>Giant evil elder dragon
>Both of you are huge scaly pricks

X Games with anime sounds comfy as h*ck desu

yes. and?

>anything with cat ears and massive pupils
incorrect, things such as the face style, shading, clothes detail and bodies matter for the actual patrician consumer.

VR game where you fondle girls in sweaters.

>Mount and blade combined with Haven and Hearth
I want this so much. No, fuck Life is feudal.

ARMA 2 but its set in africa. Deep africa, not that far cry shit. I'm talking luscious jungles, luscious niggresses, and shittons of tribal dance routines.

>Deep africa
>posts mixed nigress

>that image
love that artist

RNG roug-like where you play a serial killer.

You have multiple characters to chose from that determine your stats.

A Kira/Bateman type with high money, but strong need to kill, with medium charm.

A NEET type with low money, low charm, but low need to kill.

A woman with High charm, Medium money, and low urge to kill.

Other characters can fit into those archetypes, but those would be the core characters. I feel like it would be fun to meet some of the main characters along the way. You would grind to earn money and supplies while avoiding getting caught, the more elaborate the murder the longer it satisfies the urge to kill, but you raise the chance of fucking it up. You invest in your murders to lower the amount of evidence you produce.

Top view zelda game but the protagonist is a magical girl and the game is cute as fuck (outside of the very last area which is the complete opposite).

just go play the Diavolo rogue-like, user
cut the fat, you know thats what you want.

A fighting game but everyone uses dancing moves to fight

this

Honestly I just want H&H without having to spend literally my whole fucking life on it.

I mean fuck back in S3 trying to keep ahead of Koya was a fucking mission, especially when everyone started leaving Sodom and our allies were helping but not as much as was needed against that menace. I've unironically probably spent enough time in HnH 'on call' to put it in my top 20 'hours played' game list of all time.

Reminds me of that one Zelda clone SNES game that was based on a children's cartoon about high school kids who get transported back in time and become the Knights of The Round Table. The final act of the game had the villain literally kill your allies (normally they just retreat back to the castle) and then you proceed through a level that has dead bodies hanging from trees and bloody corpse cubes.

6/5 would play

Nah, I had the idea after the girl craigslist killer was caught. I feel like there could be at least 2 types of each character. Patrick Bateman was one of the first ideas I had.

Puzzle games that you solve by shooting a gun

portal
antichamber
deadcore

every other portal clone

no you don't understand
you're not shooting a bullet
you're shooting a gun

Fast paced Mech arpg with kaiju bosses set in a post apocalyptic world

but what are we shooting the gun out of?

>ARMA-tier FPS
what did he mean by this?

>diablo, but it's a twin-stick shooter
>you get fancy skill trees and classes and loot sorting
>along with lots of schut and boom
>enemies behavior are adjusted to your freedom of movement, so you can't just circlestrafe them
>endless dungeons for e-peen comparison
>bullet hell is fine too

Game about fixing up space ships that get smashed up in combat
big warehouse is yours and you weld shit back, test various components, rebalance the fuel
Eventually you can buy better equipment and work on bigger ships for more money, but you default with a jetpack in order to get to hard to reach places

>Isometric action-RPG. FF-like UI when attacking though selecting "attack" will let you do button combos and such with less damage than magic.

call of duty but instead of humans everyone is argonian

a bigger gun
you can slow down time, and move your control to the gun you just shot, to shoot another, smaller gun

>tfw the idea you always post to these threads is actually having a game beind made with the concept
>but the game looks like low budget trash
>and isn't ever gonna be translated/come out anywhere but japan

I was going to post something like this.
Where would it take place? If I was in charge I would have it set in a comfy New England town.

It's Bayonetta, but you play as David Bowie. Also, all bosses are David Bowie.

Avatar RPG set with different playable characters than the main cast, although they do offer you quests as you meet them.
If playing solo you are able to swap to one of the other four characters at will, let the AI control them, or co-op. Bending is achieved through a system similar to magika spell casting.

The story is set after the events of the 3rd book where the villain is messing with the sun, trying to create a never ending eclipse and permanently destroy all fire benders ability. He is still not at peace with the fire nation especially after what they did to his brother and niece.

He has found a way to focus his earth bending at the moon remotely, using proxies to concentrate it, also heavily disrupting water bending.

Pubg but more like battle royale

A fucking huge FPS campaign with open-ended old-school style levels (imagine Argent Facility and Foundry from DOOM 2016) with environments. weapons and environments from Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Duke 3D, Shadow Warrior and Blood.

A souls-like game(combat, map structure, and lore execution) but with an Earthbound-tier quirky aesthetic.

>theme: cute or badass
>checks both circles

Mushroom Kingdom Wars

Multiplayer strategy game in which you play as either a team of koopas or a team of Toads. Gameplay similar to something like Battalion Wars except with more Mushroom Kingdom-y sorts of weapons (fire flowers, boo powerups to turn you invisible temporarily, piranha plants, etc.) and vehicles (yoshis or that flying clown car that bowser and his son tend to fly around in for instance).

Campaign lets you either play as Bowser or Princess Peach leading your troops against the other.

so basically something like car mechanic simulator but ships?

this would sound fun if the gameplay could back it up

Toribash but singleplayer, and with good graphisms, the game would be an arena corresponding to famous movie ambiances, like a saloon, castle, Yakuza den etc
The enemies would be intelligent and act in realist ways, there'd be weapons and objects laying around
Also character accusation, if you want to play as a very fat guy or skinny kungfuman

>my summer spaceship

A video game adaptation of It's Not Jackie Chan.

i would play this with lewd mods

Wherever I go, I must min-max.

autistic attention to detail

FUND
IT

>random
away with you

The location of the fighting will make or break this game

>You're a space architect and you have to personally design cosmic megastructures like ringworlds n shit