How do you feel about PR people occasionally throwing shade and being a bit cheeky on social media...

How do you feel about PR people occasionally throwing shade and being a bit cheeky on social media? Shit like John Hardin mouthing off at port beggars and the Sonic guy taking pops off at MN9 and Chris-Chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cnoq4-Mhpgc?t=3m49s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCsoft
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYIEDrLQJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's better than spouting memes from 5+ years ago like most PR people do.

If they don't make a habit of it, yeah sure, a bit of shittalking now and then is alright.

Though interestingly enough, these two apparently got canned not long after because CWC went bananas about it.
youtu.be/Cnoq4-Mhpgc?t=3m49s

I feel pretty good about john hardin getting laid off and fucked off to some literal who weeb studio, y0 on pc any minute now

Aaron is an unfunny sarcastic prick from reddit.

fucking lol, not even a weeb/game studio, a fucking gook mmo trash, impressive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCsoft

Are you one of the guys he upset on Twitter or something

I think I would have known his up to date info if I cared about the cuck, but im busy playing shadow warrior 2 and taking breaks to shitpost here so probably not

One of Chris' few victories?

Still, not totally surprising that making fun of a well-known retard would get you in trouble. That said, odd that they'd then greenlight that Sonic Boom episode a few years later.

context?

The Sonic Twitter and Facebook page went completely off the rails a few years ago.
Was fucking hilarious, they haven't quite returned to the irony they had back then.

What else did he say?

Shit like this

They will ultimately thread on trying too hard.

I hope they never fire Aaron

>literally something that would cause CC to kill himself.

Fuck. Wonder if he got chewed out by the higher-ups for all his antics?

It's way better than spouting propaganda at the very least.

>This entire fucking social media PR trend the fucking Sonic account of all things started
Sonic account is really the only one I like

Why would they? it's not like they are shitting on the brand itself
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYIEDrLQJ4

I like it.

pretty sure the denny's tumblr came first

I want them to fire Sergio and Aaron, fucking fags.

CWC finally accomplished his life dream: being oficially acknowledged by SEGA