The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is

...PS4 Pro-enhanced, install requires 30GB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did Falcom mean by this?

Tried playing the first one recently. Bored me to tears.

What the difference with this and the psvita version?
Just resoluion?

Different game.

Still looks like a vita game

Which would mean all the space went to ACTUAL CONTENT

>7580 yen

No thank you. I can't imagine a game worth that. I'll buy it at book off in 6 months when it's

Why are falcom fags making such a big deal over the size of the game? 30 GB is common on current gen games.

Falcom is like an entire decade behind when it comes to video game development so this is their biggest game size so far.

Is the animation still stiff as shit like a PSone game?

Probably PS2 tier now.

>30GB installation
Why haven't consolefags switched to PC yet since consoles these days are nothing more than shit-tier notebooks?

Too stupid to learn how to use one. Every time all you hear about them complaining about are wrong drivers; like that's somehow anybody else's fault.

Is Tokyo Xanadu any good? I read people a while ago saying it was a fairly good Persona clone.

How true is that?

Calvard when?

Jap games aren't on PC.

So when does XSEED announce it or did they lose it too.

Are you implying that PC games do not require large installs?

Falcom generally doesn't let localizations work on their games before release.

Are you implying you're retarded?

oh yes ff15's 170 GB is so much better sasuga pc saving us from huge DL's.

Cold Steel 3 is a He-Man crossover. Join Rean and He-Man on their adventures across space and time to take down Ouroboros and Skeletor.

Where'd the plug and play convenience of the home console go?
In most cases PC games update faster too because it's not tied to the shit-tier Sony servers.

First game ot it's series being shit is a Falcom staple at this point. Spoil yourself and wait for CS2.

Consoles have games.

Only if you're a weebshitter.

What is there to enhance? The game looks like absolut shit.

I just don't like pubg and mobas

>Look mom I said it again!

Their wallets.

>triggered

By what? By being able to play games I like?

Are you seriously posting this in a Cold Steel thread?

bump

Aidios is the Grandmaster.

>pro enhanced
lol, I'm waiting for the enhanced steam version.

>FOR JAPAN ONLY
feels bad

Youre not missing much unless you like world building.
It only gets really exciting during the last 10 minutes with a million cliffhangers.
2 starts strong and goes to shit again midway and answers a few questions but asking a million more.

>7580 yen
tfw japanese games start higher priced but drop in price much quicker than US counterparts

Trailer now has subs:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

>that pic
On one hand I feel spoiled but on the other hand it's in the trailer so it doesn't feel as bad

>PS4 enhanced
>that special PS4 CS3 model isnt even pro, just slim
Kinda triggers me, but I'm still happy I got one preordered.

Who was on board and dies?

The Pro enhancement better be native 4K and not checkboarding or whatever they call it.

>install requires 30GB
If only that means actual content, nowadays the hottest developer meme is to pump ultra uncompressed audio to bloat everything up, I still remember Drakengard 3 on PS3 with its 14GB size where only 4GB was from the actual game and 10GB was solely for audio, not even dual audio either as the JP track was separate DLC.

It's alright. Basically a "modern" Cold Steel set in "the real world".

My first thought would be its an Olivert scheme and no one is on board, except for maybe himself with a parachute

CS3 looks like a damn 7th gen early game (where CS1+2 looked like late 6th), Falcom has got to make it native even if they are always one generation behind when it comes to visuals.

Captain Towa dies in the fiery inferno only to appear again in the last 30 minutes of the game as the Grandmaster.

What's the difference between standart and pro?

There hasn't been a single special PS4 Pro edition yet, hell, there isn't any other colors besides black.

>mfw I'm just gonna pirate it anyway
CS1 was fun but these games are quite literally beyond mediocre.

No info yet on how it will be for CS3, but Pro enhanced mostly always mean 4K (many times checkboard, not native) and High Dynamic Range option, rarely the fps will be higher than 30.

Pirate it when it comes to Steam in 2023? You can't pirate PS4 games yet.

If XSEED is doing the localization, expect a PC port for it. They hate consoles.

I hope NISA steals this title from XSEED. I don't want to wait for years for them to record shitty english voices.

>XSEED
>wanting dub only
I'm hoping Aksys snatch this game like they did with Tokyo Xanadu

I wasn't discrediting the possibility of a Steam release, I said it will take a long ass time for it happen, no one even knows how much it will take for the localization to start, Falcom is a draconic company that does not allow potential localizers to get a hold of the game's script before it releases in Japan.

>...PS4 Pro-enhanced, install requires 30GB

tell me about it... i just downloaded a 20gb beta of that FF Dissidia NT. Did a few battles then deleted the entire thing.

I can only hope too, but since they did the first two I heavily doubt they will.
In fact, if XSEED doesn't do the localization I will be one of the first to buy the game.

>I hope NISA steals this title from XSEED
Back to your forum shill, get your memes and game breaking bugs out of my sight.

So what you're telling me is they'll do a simultaneous release on PC in 2044 when XSEED finally finishes dubbing every single line and improving the script with their own localization humor?

So can I expect top tier romance and world building like Trails in the Sky, or is it a Persona clone?

>looks like an early-gen PS3 game in terms of visuals
>30gb install
The fuck did they bloat the disc with, full voice acting in .wav format?

>all these new waifus
>missing everyone from previous games except based Rean

wtf? are they gunna bench your old classmates to just cutscenes and dialogue?

Calvard games translated?

>I hope NISA steals this title from XSEED
I'd rather play a dub only game than get a NISA hackjob, Aksys is only the good alternative to XSEED, there's also that Cube-something guys that popped up recently, they worked on Gal Gun and other shit.

Why are the ps3 games pricey despite the release time?

Would just pirate on PC but kinda autistic about trophies

XSEED tax.

Audio files is the "go to" method to bloat games nowadays, CS3 is either a gigantic game full of shit to do OR there's a good 25GB of master studio quality sound files up the ass inside the disc.

Class VII has been confirmed playable

All old characters are coming back, it's just that Rean's students are on the spotlight.

this is actually old, but here's updated version for playable

>people think the game mechanics haven't been overhauled
>people think graphics are the only reason that determines a game size

LOL

>top-tier romance
No, romance is never tied into the main story because the game lets you pick your waifu, so you don't get any romance in the main story at all.

>world building
Cold Steel has the best and most extensive world-building in the series even if the main story's writing suffers compared to Sky.

Decent gameplay, bad story.

Calvard games in general

It's fun for what it is but it's pretty much built for Vita in mind.
The episodic format and gameplay lend itself to playing in bursts. Even when I finished the game I was finding it difficult to play longer than an hour or two the entire way. Definitely a solid title but without a complete overhaul of the gameplay, I can't see it being a good fit on home consoles unless you're the type of person who plays a variety of games at once in bits and pieces.

>yfw XSEED loses Coldsteel 3

O warrior of NISA!

Juna's line about Crossbell near the end feels a stand-in for how kiseki old fags have felt the last four years

Reminder that "Calvard when?" is never happening because based Osborne declares war on their asses in CS3 and annihilates their pathetic republic forever.

There is only one reason why you'd choose alisa

>based Rean

I'm sort of worried that this may actually happen
Sounds like Falcom, designing a nation with a premise as cool as Calvard and then taking it away

At least there'll still be Leman, I guess

>wanting a localization with game breaking bugs when the PC release is guaranteed to get a voice mod anyways

stop being stupid

Those horsefucking erebonians need to get nuked, they keep ruining all the good parts of Zemuria

I wonder what kind meme shit they throw that Calvard suddenly repels them. Erebonia has upper hand in every field and even has mechs that Calvard apparently lacks
>hurr calvard suddenly gets aion/nukes/ouroboros help/church alliance/help from outer space
I doubt the war even reaches a part where Calvard is about to lose.

Ouroboros pulls a Zero Requiem-esque that gives them the good will of Crossbell and Calvard and makes it easier to obtain the remaining artifacts

>I wonder what kind meme shit they throw that Calvard suddenly repels them
Immigrants. Lots of them.

So if I'm enjoying the first game so far, it means I'm in for a good ride.

I can't wait for NISA to localize this game!

>waiting extra time for XSEED to add their unnecessary added dub
CS2 won't come till next year because they just starting to record "new lines"

Yes.
Mind you I still think 2 goes to shit midway but thats just me.